[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Women Hate Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
File: brthbv.jpg (115 KB, 1309x313) Image search: [Google]
brthbv.jpg
115 KB, 1309x313
There was none on, so I had to make one.
>>
>>29244031
That story makes me so mad, how can a mom just stop thinking that's the person that's bullying my son and fuck that person, she had to have been a terrible mom
>>
>>29244062
You're dumb as fuck if you think anything in that story is true aside from some faggot being bullied. But hypothetically speaking I would have had to kill that faggot and then I would've killed my mom for being such a piece of shit human being. Like that would have made me so mad I would've just gone full retard and beat her to death. The sad part is there are women that are like that...
>>
>>29244031
why is it that women cannot fucking control their emotions? it is literally unironically acceptable for women to cry about shit in public, no guy would be caught whining and crying when they are upset about some small issue in their lives

I have never in my life, not once, met a woman who I can respect, every single woman in my life acts like a fucking moron, because that's what's expected of them from society.

The biggest example I can think of for this is my mom, any small problem and she is fucking screaming, throwing a fit, crying, blaming me or my dad or her mom or anyone else - let me tell a story that happened last week

> be 22, graduated college and moved back home while applying to jobs
> my mom doesn't have a job or do anything at home, she hasn't done anything productive in a decade
> mom wants me to drive her to YMCA so she can pretend to exercise (as a side note, my dad can barely afford to put food on the table after paying for my college but my mom demanded a YMCA membership for herself)
> accidentally miss the exit
> she fucking starts screaming at me and throws water on me while I am driving
> starts crying, calls my grandparents and says "he can't drive... he's missed so many exits and now I am late for my class"
> I pull over off an exit into a parking lot and wait for her to calm down

this happens constantly in my house. any time she is upset she throws a tantrum like a child. Everyone in my household, my dad and brothers, hate her, but my dad continues to enable her to act like this by letting her live for free - my dad's father even told him to divorce her but he hasn't.

The worst thing is she expects to be treated like a fucking princess, she's actually said to me and my brothers before "this is not how you are supposed to treat a woman" if we don't put up with her shit. Fuck I hate women, I hate that society allows them to live like they do
>>
>>29244165
I seriously don't know what I'd do in this situation. My first instinct would also be to kill them both, but I don't know if I'd ruin my life over them.
>>
>>29244062
>>29244165
she's a woman

you can't expect much
>>
File: 1321922456348.jpg (14 KB, 300x399) Image search: [Google]
1321922456348.jpg
14 KB, 300x399
>>29244031
>mom fucks son's bully
Shit on toast, tell me that's fake.
Please.
>>
>>29244031
If this makes you angru, which is understandable, be the other guy. Be the one who takes advantage of this, ztop falling in love and just fuck women with boyfriend's.
>>
>>29244426
>angru
>>
>>29244426
>Be the one who takes advantage of this, ztop falling in love and just fuck women with boyfriend's.
no, don't do that. if you tolerate women who act like this you are encouraging that behavior

only talk to sensible women who won't fuck let their emotions take contol of their actions and fuck chad if you are gone for a weekend
>>
>>29244349
I know that feeling.

>>29244350
I know. It's like I don't want to hate women...I just want to understand...like what goes through their mind...like the absolute lack of moral or code. I just can't comprehend it. Why would do females think it's okay to fuck someone you hate, or your bestfriend/brother/etc. Say what you want but women don't love as hard as men.
>>
File: 1456266903960.png (284 KB, 1798x1330) Image search: [Google]
1456266903960.png
284 KB, 1798x1330
Even if you get the girl, it doesn't mean anything. Unless you're Chad.
>>
>>29244666
>Why would do females think it's okay to fuck someone you hate, or your bestfriend/brother/etc.
what's wrong with a girl fucking her brother if they're old enough and make a mutual decision to do so?
>>
>>29244768
Because that is incest?

You both came out of the same vagina
>>
>>29244798
>inb4 incest internet defense force
>>
File: st. rodge.jpg (155 KB, 1000x665) Image search: [Google]
st. rodge.jpg
155 KB, 1000x665
>>29244740
Lock them up in camps, all of them.
>>
>>29244798
Not much of an argument. But why does that make women stupid for wanting when men want it too? Or do you think it's all the women's idea and the brother is seduced into it?
>>
>>29244804
I don't care what you want to do you can go fuck your brother all you want roastie, just know that its frowned upon all over the world since forever and even fucks up your DNA.

If I found out my future wife fucked her brother I would dump her.
>>
>>29244842
Not that anon but women will use their only power (vagina) to make you hurt the most, in their mind by fucking your brother or best friend they are making you inferior
>>
http://imgur.com/a/g9rmL

>women
>>
>>29244846
>implying they can't adopt
>implying that isn't a more moral option to begin with
>>
Reminder that Chad will always win, always

Seriously, if you're not Chad just give up already or you'll be the future beta provider, if a woman dated guys who were way more attractive than you then you already lost
>>
>>29244846
I wasn't disagreeing with you manko lanko
>>
>>29244165
Some people call it a kaiser blade. I call it a sling blade. Hmm mmm.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.