[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would robots take part in the crusades if they were required
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5
Would robots take part in the crusades if they were required to fight mudslimes?
>>
File: crusaders1.jpg (74 KB, 560x451) Image search: [Google]
crusaders1.jpg
74 KB, 560x451
>>29244006
Hell yea son, just waiting on the pope to make the call to arms
>>
>>29244006
No. Muslims kill faggots and put roasties in their place. They're stupid weird savages, but the enemy of my enemy.....
>>
File: 1447335616148.jpg (37 KB, 496x818) Image search: [Google]
1447335616148.jpg
37 KB, 496x818
>>29244652
What happens when islam is the majority and there is no running water, toilet paper, or food
>>
Fuck no I'm an atheist. I'm not fighting the abrahamic god for the abrahamic god. YHVH is the worst god. I'm also not nationalistic. I'd pretty much only fight if they invaded, succeeded, and tried to force me to follow their stupid bullshit.
>>
>>29244674
actually doesn't the future for whities look interesting?
cyberpunk poverty wasteland nigger governments basically anarchy
knowledge and means of production are no easily transportable, so a rebel underclass of whites persists, with latin studied in grade school, scholars and knights
they all defend the history and themselves against the wild shots of ignorance
>>
>>29244555

this

the pope blows the horn and i will fulfill Gods will.
>>
>>29244774
Not likely, most would be peasants as it has been throughout history
>>
File: images.jpg (7 KB, 284x177) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
7 KB, 284x177
>>29244774
We must be capable of great things if God brought us into being at this point in history
>>
File: 1447485375990.jpg (48 KB, 475x353) Image search: [Google]
1447485375990.jpg
48 KB, 475x353
>>29244802
"...and the one with no sword (Glock) must sell his cloak (xbox) and buy one" Luke 22:36
>>
My Mossberg 590 awaits the day it finally tastes the blood of Moors
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.