[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ughh
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: frat boi.png (345 KB, 863x853) Image search: [Google]
frat boi.png
345 KB, 863x853
18m here looking to start a small business but don't know how/what for. Need some inspiration /r9k/ Anything helps
>>
File: opdonegoofed.png (584 KB, 509x550) Image search: [Google]
opdonegoofed.png
584 KB, 509x550
Where you at dawg? Give us city and state.
>>
How about you go to fucking /biz/ and post there.
>>
>he came to the place with the highest amount of NEETS for business advice

wew lad
>>
>>29244003
Buy a kiosk at the mall and fix electronics.
>>
>>29244003
Wow you're such an original 18 year old

you want to start a business but have no clue as to what

Goodjob
>>
File: 1462633486157.png (866 KB, 900x702) Image search: [Google]
1462633486157.png
866 KB, 900x702
>hello /r9k/ i have no ideas or business knowledge but i do want to be rich, what button do i press to get rich
>>
>>29244027
NY

>>29244139
Thank you
>>
>>29244227
It would be a side thing and like a local thing that I could benefit from, whilst occupying my time.
>>
>>29244298
Having some idea of what you want your business to be is kind of a prerequisite of starting one, chucklefuck. You just like the concept of "a business" and have put no thought or planning into this whatsoever. How about you get a job first? Baby steps, robot.
>>
>>29244424
I do have a job, that's why it'd be a side thing...I was just looking for some ideas or inspirations. I guess "business" wasn't the right word. Just turning a hobby into something that I can make money off of. Nothing too crazy
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.