[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Name ONE genius who ain't crazy.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: GTY_kanye_kab_150123_16x9_992.jpg (66 KB, 992x558) Image search: [Google]
GTY_kanye_kab_150123_16x9_992.jpg
66 KB, 992x558
Name ONE genius who ain't crazy.
>>
Define 'one', 'genius' and 'crazy'.
>>
>>29243913
Are you implying Kanye is a genius who is crazy? Or just crazy? Because the only people more crazy and less intelligent then him are the people who think he's a genius.
>>
>>29243932
Kanye West, Kanye West, Kanye West
>>
>>29244098
>I'm not OP
Facts:
He WAS a genius
NOW he's crazy
>>
>>29244103

annnnnd back to >>>/mu/ with you!
>>
>>29244098
He's Bach reincarnate you racist piece of filth.
>>
Weird how polarizing kanye is

Have the people who trash him ever listened to MBDTF?
>>
>>29244125
Obviously you're being facetious, but also implying that any merit he has comes from the fact that he is the reincarnation of a white guy?
>>
>>29244145
Yes. Looking back, it was a mediocre album. Kanye can make bangers, but that's it, he can't make into "deep" music. Yeezus is his best album, you can honestly tell that he didn't take himself too seriously because he didn't even understand what was going on.
>>
>>29244174
I'm referring to the contrapuntal productions on his latest album - it's a development in his career which could not have occurred without the stepping stones of that very career, which means that he had merit in stones before I made any Bach comparisons.
I'm sure you're not going to tell me Bach's merit comes from being a white guy, are you?
>>
Kanye wests IQ is 100 tops
>>
>>29244231
I can't tell if we're being serious here. And I honestly couldn't speak for the ability of Bach, classical music isn't my bag and I'd have to rely on popular consensus, which is tricky because its that same faith in widely held beliefs which makes people believe Kanye is a visionary of some sort. Or not, I'm too out of touch these days to know how the majority of people feel about him.
>>
File: Chomsky.jpg (2 MB, 1712x2288) Image search: [Google]
Chomsky.jpg
2 MB, 1712x2288
>>29243913
Noam Chomsky

originalcomment
>>
>>29244211
Finally someone who agrees that Yeezus is the best album.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.