[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw family and coworkers think im gonna shoot up a school
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: 1432348866935.jpg (18 KB, 470x540) Image search: [Google]
1432348866935.jpg
18 KB, 470x540
>tfw family and coworkers think im gonna shoot up a school because i dont have a girlfriend (because im fat, insecure, and afraid of having kids)

>tfw they ignore me dropping everything to help them or do as they ask, my love for animals, my acts of charity, my tolerance for almost everything

Why are normies so blind?
>>
also

>tfw 95% of the girls ive asked literally were disgusted or got angry and i've told them this

What do they want me to do? Are they not ok with me just being a charitable good soul?
>>
Also,

>tfw 95% of girls ive asked were disgusted or got angry with me and ive told them this

What do they want me to do? Are normies not ok with me living my life being nice and serving them because i genuinely believe in kindness?
>>
>>29243719
There are certain things that people can't help but focus on. It just so happens that they're usually negative.
>>
whoops, gay ass thing didnt show my last reply showing up
>>
File: calt].jpg (11 KB, 256x256) Image search: [Google]
calt].jpg
11 KB, 256x256
>>29243719
>socially anxious/insecure af, fat, have never had a gf, the whole shebang
>family and coworkers think i'm a weird goofball because i'm usually joking around or whatever

i'm not sure how i managed this. i mean, the worst thing they do is not take me seriously, and tend to bantz with me. i'd never blow up a school or gay club, but i'm not always happy-go-lucky.
>>
>>29243719
it's called the horns effect

since you're ugly on the outside you are assumed to be evil/sociopathic by society at large
>>
>>29243719

>think a guy is gonna shoot a place up
>alienate him until he shoots a place up
>>
>>29243775
but how, its like they cant fathom why i might not have a girlfriend, surely atleast the females can see that im ugly and beta, but they just act like its some giant mystery

>>29243812
yeah no im great at socializing, guys and people at work love being around me and im good at talking with people, its the people who i don't care to act like a clown around that say these things (they also arent real friends so they don't know me)

>>29243841
yeah i can see that but arent the fat happy go lucky guys seen as generally nice?

>>29243859
exactly
>>
File: 1462230502021.png (142 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
1462230502021.png
142 KB, 480x480
>>29243743
>>29243771
>I told every girl I asked out that I wont shoot up a school and that im a nice guy
>WHY WONT GIRLS DATE ME!!!
>>
>>29243886
>yeah i can see that but arent the fat happy go lucky guys seen as generally nice?

no

unless you fit within society (wageslave job, gf, car) you will never really be seen as human
>>
>>29243719
>tfw they ignore me dropping everything to help them or do as they ask
>my acts of charity
Manipulation :^)
>my love for animals
Sociopathy :^)

Not what I believe, just informing you on normalfag standards and practices. Good behavior means you're hiding bodies under your floorboards, you have to slap your girlfriend to a crying mess during sex to prove you're human.
>>
>>29243909
no asshole i meant asked them out, i never mention anything about being nice or shooting up a school, project onto someone else
>>
>>29243937
theyre the sociopathic ones, thinking you have empathy and understand is worse than not feeling. It shouldnt be seen as manipulative, i never ask for anything in return and i dont even bring up what ive done, i literally just do as im told because i hate conflict
>>
>>29243960
to expand, i told people who ask this shit how the girls respond and the last line is referring to them aswell
>>
>>29243886
>its the people who i don't care to act like a clown around that say these things (they also arent real friends so they don't know me)

man, that sucks. even amongst people i don't really act "weird, goofball"-y around still think i'm just shy/socially awkward. not sure if they get any other vibes from me, but i'm pretty certain they don't.

it just sucks that no one (besides my 'rents) knows the real me, that i can exhibit more emotions than "weird socially anxious goofball" and "weird shy dude". i guess it sucks for you moreso.
>>
>>29244134
it doesnt suck its just a minor annoyance, my real friends dont think that way, i mean like coworkers who i dont like so i dont entertain them or my parents, people i actively dislike are the ones who ask this stuff. Its beneficial, because if people didnt know i was a virgin they would think i was perfectly normal, even admirable. I have a shit ton of contacts and relatoinships because of it, but people dont like me when im not in a good mood (ie entertaining them) only six people on this planet know what goes on in my head, and only three that i still talk to
>>
>>29244262
and obviously, women arent attracted to me, maybe its cuz im beta, cuz a lot of girls shower me with attention, telling me im funny, smart, awesome, honestly, this constant attention is what bothers me, because it shows that im fucking up somehow not getting these girls. just makes me feel like a bigger failure
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.