[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
R9K IS BEING INVADED
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: 1465777678218.png (302 KB, 869x662) Image search: [Google]
1465777678218.png
302 KB, 869x662
Reminder that all FAGGOTRY and NORMIE threads are a parte of a bigger conspiracy to bring down /r9k/
the few robots left on this board MUST fight back against these fuckers
>>
Yeah that doesn't really come as a suprise. It's not like this board can get any worse though. Right?
>>
>>29243681
>Posting the same shit again and again.
Holy shit you fucking autist (or some faggot from outside 4chan that wants everyone to fight each other in here)
Stop.

I ain't voting Hilary either btw because I'm not even american but I hope Trump wins so you fuckers commit suicide.
>>
Maybe if you fucking asshats actually participated in decent threads and saged all the shitty fembot and b8 this wouldn't be too much of an issue to overcome.
But no, it's always the same threads every week that ever get anywhere. I've seen plenty of threads (and made a few myself) that had so much potential for conversation just 404.
It's not hard to turn the tides, just sage threads that are bait and participate in the threads that deserve it.
>>
>there are actually people that care enough to organize "raids" to disrupt a bunch of kissless virgins complaining about tfw no gf

This world is an interesting place
>>
>>29243810
fuck off shill reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
>>
>>29243858
What they seek to accomplish I have no idea.
>>
>>29243858
I think we triggered too much people.
>>
>Not hiding all the threads
It's almost like you want to be baited.
>>
>>29243894
Actually that's a very good point what the fuck do the normies want with us
>>
>>29243681

So what's the point? At best, it fills r9ks with long threads that don't go anywhere. You'll get a few more SJWs here and there, but most of r9k will ignore it. The only culture on r9k is a culture of skepticism, doubt, and hate. Convincing r9k that whoring around is fine, race traitors are ok, and misogyny is evil will be very difficult and aimless.
>>
>>29243681
Shills have been here for a while. Sometimes, I even ponder whether the reason why people on /r9k/ and /pol/ share so many opinions (disregard crossboarders)

http://pastebin.com/irj4Fyd5 Please read this. Shills are clever with their tactics, but have absolutely nothing if those tactics are recognized and they have no authority over administration.

>>29243858
>>29243924

It's not about disrupting as swaying robots to their side. Robots can still spend money. Robots can still express their opinions. Robots can still vote. Robots can still promote opinions. Robots could always become useful idiots (and robots especially, actually.)
>>
File: eww.gif (2 MB, 380x285) Image search: [Google]
eww.gif
2 MB, 380x285
>>29243681
>4chin

original post
>>
>>29244008
I would be amazed if they managed to brainwash anyone on here.

Or maybe the target is to just disrupt and fracture the community, which has already happened and will keep happening.

Unsure what that would manage to do though, except maybe another culture shift in the board, which would be nice if it wasn't going to become yet another echo chamber and a shadow of its former original content and gentle mannerism glory.
>>
>>29243681
>OP is just figuring that out now
what did you expect...
>>
I remember reading about how this agent who worked for the military talked about 80% truth 20% lie and stuff like that.
I can easily believe people WANT to control people like that, but I just figure it seems so useless to do so on the internet where every opinion is easily disregarded. You might as well just post your honest thoughts rather than trying to fake some sort of favorable argument while making the other side look dumb...
or I guess this stuff does work. After all they tried to sell obamacare to 'young' people with literal dogs and cats ads.
Are we just such big idiots that its that easy to manipulate us? Shit, how do I know I'm not making it even worse by even asking the question?
>>
File: 1465698183703.jpg (77 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1465698183703.jpg
77 KB, 640x480
people sure take pissing into an ocean of piss seriously

what do they think they're going to do? we just tell them to fuck off because they can never prove the shit they say and when they see evidence, everybody in the thread sees what a loser they are

anybody who shills here is fucking wasting their time. unless they get paid. but I guarantee you these faggot redditors aren't
>>
>>29243681
>project Normalise
>agents

what a self important faggot.

i bet he thinks hes the main character of some espionage move or something
>>
>>29244526
Nah I bet these people take this shit seriously and probably even get paid for it. Or they just get off on it. I remember reading a few articles about people getting paid to 'engineer' forums and social media and such, when google and facebook are pretty much red handed doing it and they do things like pay protestors for the min.wage and the like it doesn't seem that far fetched.
Theres also a history of military disinfo agents in wars and shit, so its not like this is a new thing.
Plus if those SJWs take their shit seriously enough to say things like 'we need to wipe out the enemy' I guess it would make sense for them to study up on these things and apply them...
to the ultimate enemy...
a bunch of nerds sitting in their mom's basement entirely naked with cheeto stained fingers dying of diabeetus
>>
File: nfEUc09.png (17 KB, 700x600) Image search: [Google]
nfEUc09.png
17 KB, 700x600
>This thread has been pruned or deleted

Meanwhile the /lgbt/urd shitlib trap spam is left up continually instead of pushing it back to its cancerous containment board where it belongs

Good going there
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.