[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
BED BUGS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 90
Thread images: 16
File: WIN_20160612_181745.jpg (128 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
WIN_20160612_181745.jpg
128 KB, 1280x720
HOLY SHIT HOW DO YOU GET THE BED BUGS TO GO AWAY I ALSO HAVE THIS SHIT ON MY NECK AND IT MAKES ME SCRATCH MY NECK CONSTANTLY THEY EVEN GOT MY EYELIDS THESE ARE THE MOST ASSHOLE BUGS NEXT TO FUCKING WASPS HOLY SHIT I THOUGHT I HAD A TIC WHEN I WAS WALKING IN THE FOREST BUT I JUST REALIZED IT WAS A FUCKING BED BUG AND NOW THESE FUCKING MARKS ARE APPEARING ALL OVER ME AND THEY FUCKING ITCHHHH AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
>>
>>29243679
burn everything you own and move to a new location
in short your fucked
>>
Burn your fucking house, gas yourself.

Go take out a loan and fill out your whole room/house/car/workplace with that white powder they hate. Dig a moat around your sleeping space. Move out, do not take ANYTHING with you. Call your landlord every single day demanding that he takes care of them.

That is THE WORST FUCKING THING THAT CAN HAPPEN TO YOU

WHY DID YOU LET THEM GET TO THAT STAGE

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU

Dont fuck with those things, they will turn your life into a fucking hell.
>>
They feed on your blood. remove all the blood from your body for six to eight weeks and starve them out. (You have to starve out the adults now AND all the hatchlings until they die too, they won't lay more eggs if they are starving)
>>
File: 1453759630170.jpg (59 KB, 896x921) Image search: [Google]
1453759630170.jpg
59 KB, 896x921
>>29243703
IS THIS THE ONLY SOLUTION? CAN THEY LAY EGGS INSIDE OF YOU?
>>
>>29243679
My dad got bed bugs and they literally ruined his life, he would wake up in the middle of the night screaming and eventually it led to him getting divorced by mom because he could never sleep so he became an asshole, he's better now but seriously dude get rid of all your sheets and blankets and maybe even your bed, and also go to a doctor as soon as possible
>>
>>29243679

Hope you live in an apartment, otherwise it'll be expensive.
>>
File: 1460612747873.jpg (140 KB, 439x439) Image search: [Google]
1460612747873.jpg
140 KB, 439x439
You could possible use them as an excuse to break your lease. I know people who have done that, it really fucks you up.

Dont agree to their "well fix it!!!" bullshit.
>>
easiest way is to just throw away your whole bed. mattress, sheets, pillows, bed frame, everything under the bed. throw it all out.
>>
File: WIN_20160612_183504.jpg (91 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
WIN_20160612_183504.jpg
91 KB, 1280x720
>>29243795
>>29243837
I LIVE IN A HOUSE WHICH ISN'T MINE HOW LONG UNTIL THEY SPREAD TO THE REST OF THE HOUSE? CAN THEY CRAWL INSIDE YOUR EARS AND FEED OFF MY BRAIN POWER AND BECOME SUPER BED BUGS AND EVADE CAPTURE?
>>
burn the house and buy a new one, origannlgllio
>>
>DO NOT start sleeping elsewhere
>Call Orkin or another well known pest management service
>Let your landlord know what happened and ask for help
>Cry

>>29243970
>How long until they spread to the rest of the house
Well if you have ever removed anything from your room, especially clothing they have probably spread
>>
Don't fuck around with store bought foggers. Hire a professional exterminator who is experienced with bed bugs who can give you a guarantee of termination or he'll come back for free. Wash everything fabric you own and dry for at least two hours on high. Immediately bag up freshly laundered items so they can't be contaminated. Throw out anything that can't be washed and dried. Get a bedbug/dustmite cover for your pillows, mattress AND box spring. Pull your bed away from the walls and put Vaseline on the legs of your bedframe. If you don't have a bedframe, get one. Purchase a Sea To Summit insect shield bug jacket and pant set to wear when you sleep. Spray a skin safe repellant under and over the suit. Vacuum twice a day (move furniture away from walls), spray your baseboards down with alcohol when you vacuum. Spray any crevices in walls or furniture with alcohol to kill any hiding bugs or eggs.

Destroy them before they destroy you.
>>
A roach complaining about bugs, my gut is killing me!

Flip up your mattress, show us the hoarde feeding apon your life force.
>>
File: WIN_20160612_184557.jpg (64 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
WIN_20160612_184557.jpg
64 KB, 1280x720
>>29244061
I JUST FLIPPED IT AND THERE WASN'T ANYTHING THERE I HAVEN'T SEEN ONE EXCEPT FOR ONE ON MY HAND BUT I FLICKED IT OFF WHILE I WAS WALKING BACK FROM THE WOODS. WHERE ARE THEY HIDING
>>
>>29243679

They are apparently a nightmare to get rid of.

I was terrified last year that I'd got them because I woke up with bites all on my hips for three nights straight.

I searched all around my bed for bugs but found nothing. Then I took every piece of clothing I had and all of my bedding, put it into this huge bag I kept under my bed and put it in a dryer for 2 hours since that's meant to kill them.

After that I had no more bites. No idea if there were even bed bugs to begin with. But OP the thing Iearned from all the info I gathered is that you need to kill them before they spread or else you will probably never get rid of them outside of an exterminator. They can survive for 2 years without feeding on blood, they are monsters.
>>
File: 1404611180551.png (91 KB, 340x311) Image search: [Google]
1404611180551.png
91 KB, 340x311
>>29244038

>receiving good advice on 4chan

what is this funny feeling im feeling senpai?
>>
>>29244129
Check the edges of the mattress where there's that stiff cloth thing jutting out. Bedbugs can hide in the little nooks and crannies around that. Check your pillow. Pull off the pillowcase and show us.
>>
>>29244218
JUST CHECKED THE PILLOWS AND CAN'T FIND ANYTHING IN MY MATTRESS HOW SMALL ARE THE BABIES?
>>
File: WIN_20160612_185447.jpg (92 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
WIN_20160612_185447.jpg
92 KB, 1280x720
>>29244295
SHIT FORGOT TO ATTACH IMAGE
>>
>>29244138
>They can survive for 2 years without feeding on blood,

Absolutely fucking overpowered. Needs a nerf
>>
>>29243679
I LITERALLY HAD TO WRAP ALL MY BLANKETS AND SHEETS FOR 2 YEARS AND KEEP MY MATTRESS IN A TARP FOR 2 YEARS. I HAD TO DISASSEMBLE THE DOORS TO MY CLOSET AND THROW THEM OUT
>>
Had bedbugs last year, not sure how long they were there but I'd say around 6-7 months and a few months later until they seemed to finally have stopped. The only thing I did to get rid of them was use diatomaceous earth. I spread that shit everywhere in my room, left a coating on the floors, every crack, near every entrance/exit, coated the mattress, covered basically anywhere they could hide/had to travel. They were gone in a few months. Haven't had a bite since.
>>
Senpai.
You're dirty as fuck
No offense intended
>>
>>29243970
hi m8. i used to have bed bugs myself. heres what you should do. go to walgreens or cvs, or any drug store, and buy some large bottles of rubbing alcohol. rubbing alcohol kills bed bugs. fill up some empty squirt bottles and just spray every day, and keep killing them all, for at least 2 weeks.
>>
>>29244305
THEY ARE INSIDE YOU
RUNN
>>
>>29244308
1000000% this guy's post
>>
>>29243679
Dude, just call an exterminator. I've had them twice before, and honestly, if your guy is good, it's no big deal. You shouldn't have to do anything fancy, but the exterminator will fill you in on the details. Don't worry about the cost, it's worth every penny. You don't have to move, or seal up your shit for two years. Just call a professional and fork over the cash. If you're renting, see if the landlord will deal with it.
>>
>>29244295
Do you have a headboard? Sometimes they hide behind those. Check there.

They're around the size of a grain of rice, and the eggs are even harder to find because they're white and even smaller. GG, OP. You're fucked.
>>
File: WIN_20160612_190753.jpg (104 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
WIN_20160612_190753.jpg
104 KB, 1280x720
PUTTING THIS IN MY MATTRESS THIS IS FUCKING WAR BOYS GOING TO CALL UP AN EXTERMINATOR AND PUT SOME ALCOHOL AROUND MY BED
>>
Can you post some pics of your bites in better lighting? They don't really look much like bedbug bites. My first guess would be fleas, but I'd need to see a better image of the sores and their locations.
>>
>>29244460

God sure does like to play some sick pranks.
>>
>>29244508
I am keking so hard right now
>>
File: 1464814110684.jpg (45 KB, 600x480) Image search: [Google]
1464814110684.jpg
45 KB, 600x480
>>29244508

no need to be so fucking rude to them
>>
File: 1451296350509.png (193 KB, 363x373) Image search: [Google]
1451296350509.png
193 KB, 363x373
>>29244530
Seriously though, its like he wasnt even trying.
>Holy Ghost: God you cant just make monsters, I mean you killed off the dinosaurs because you totally didnt want them eating humans
>God: Yeah I know, but like, what if we made these bugs that didnt do anything other than reproduce and bite things and also they just spread disease
>Holy Ghost: I dunno that doesnt sound like a good creation
>God: They also live for 2 years without any form of nourishment...
>Holy Ghost: God wat r u doin mang????
>>
On the bright side, bed bugs actually don't spread any diseases.
>>
Get Bean leaves.

>A traditional Balkan method of trapping bed bugs is to spread bean leaves in infested areas. The trichomes (microscopic hooked hairs) on the leaves trap the bugs by piercing the tarsi joints of the bed bug's arthropod legs. As a bug struggles to get free, it impales itself further on the bean leaf's trichomes. The bed bugs and leaves then can be collected and destroyed.[26][27][28] Researchers are examining ways to reproduce this capability with artificial materials.[26][28]
>>
>>29243679
Food grade diatomaceous earth on the floor, throw all your clothes in the dryer for an hour on high, contact an exterminator and ask about heat treatment.
>>
File: WIN_20160612_191539.jpg (131 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
WIN_20160612_191539.jpg
131 KB, 1280x720
>>29244520
THIS IS THE BEST PIC I COULD GET OF WHERE ITS WORST AT BUT THEY'VE ALSO BITTEN THE LOWER PART OF MY STOMACH, HANDS, NECK, FINGERS, EYES AND CHEEKS
>>
>>29244629
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bed_bug_control_techniques
>>
They are pricey but if you can afford it buy a TempurPedic mattress. Bed bugs can't live in them.
>>
File: 1464814723191.jpg (60 KB, 343x317) Image search: [Google]
1464814723191.jpg
60 KB, 343x317
>>29244604

God put a bunch of roaches in my apartment. It's a fucking pain, all they do is jumpscare me and make my friends think my apartment is dirty. maybe I should talk to hijak, he knows how to control roaches
>>
You gotta get that special poison that fucks up their DNA for generations, makes them unable to reproduce/mutates their mouthparts and shit. Probably gives you cancer and kills your pets but it's worth it.
>>
>>29243970
>HOW LONG UNTIL THEY SPREAD TO THE REST OF THE HOUSE
If you move out of your room they will smell your blood from there and will get to you in a few days, you're screwed.
>>
>>29244646
Those don't really look like bedbug bites.
>>
Srs note op, bag your clothes immediately and put them outside.

Fill colored clothes bag with gas and soak the whites with chemicals bought from home depot or whatever. If your house is 100% covered just run out.
>>
>>29244778
WHAT THE FUCK ARE THEY THEN? I HAVE PETS BUT THEY ALL GET THAT SHIT THAT REPELS FLEAS. THE BITES THEMSELVES FEEL PRETTY SIMILAR TO MOSQUITO BITES.
>>
>>29244646
I like your hard to discern skelly anatomy. The bite placement and sores do seem to fall in line with bed bugs. It's more likely that you brought chiggers or fleas back from the woods, though. The fact that you haven't found any visible bugs yet in your bedding is a good sign. Regardless of what's biting you, the sooner you get someone to eradicate them the better.
Do you live with anyone else? It's important to try and keep any sort of infestation quarantined. Don't drag clothing or bedding into another part of the house if possible. Try to transport things in trash bags whenever possible. If you can keep things contained to one area, it'll be easier to treat. That said, you'll still want to have the whole house treated, because if you just do a couple rooms, they'll just scamper elsewhere in the house. To add to what I said in >>29244038 pick up some things that will provide you with some comfort. Anti itch ointment or a special bath soak can go a long way to making this a less awful experience. Most people who have had bedbugs can tell you that one of the most awful aspects of it is the psychological wear of coping with the situation. Do what you can to keep yourself in a stable place mentally. It will help considerably as you go through the extermination process.
>>
>>29243679
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-IyKFAM_nug
Try and make a shitload of these if you need to. You'll probably need to stay somewhere else for a day or two if you can.

Bed bugs are attracted to heat and CO2. Also they hide in more places than just your bed. Pretty much any corner whether it be in, under, and around your dressers, inside and around your TV, under carpet (maybe) and even your outlets. Of course this depends on how bad your situation is which can get out of control VERY fast. If they are in the outlets I'd suggest getting those plastic outlet safety covers and cover any holes you might have in your walls immediately. I don't know if that'll work but it just might trap them in there. Also see if you can rent a steamer like pic related.
>>
>>29243736
>Starving them

You know they can live up to 400 days without feeding if conditions are right?
>>
>>29244849
>You'll probably need to stay somewhere else for a day or two if you can.
Also make sure anything you take has absolutely no bugs. Bring as little as possible.
>>
>>29244825
Are any of the bites under clothes? Bedbugs don't go under clothes to bite you they only bite exposed skin. They could be just mosquito bites albeit a lot.
>>
>>29243679
nigga buy some borax. Sprinkle it down to keep them little niggas away
>>
>>29244922
I THOUGHT THEY WERE MOSQUITO BITES TOO BUT I SLEEP WITH A BLANKET AND I DONT THINK MOSQUITOS ARE GETTING UNDER THAT

I'VE BEEN WEARING SOCKS WHEN I SLEEP AND THE ITCHING SEEMS TO HAVE LESSEN BUT NOW THEY'RE BITING MY HANDS AND FACE.
>>
>>29244964
FORGOT TO ADD I HAVEN'T LEFT MY HOUSE OVER THE WEEKEND AND I KEEP GETTING BITES SO I'M SURE THEY'RE NOT MOSQUITOS
>>
>>29244964
Seriously, get the Sea To Summit bug shield set or something similar. They're between $30-60 and will provide you with immense relief and peace of mind.
>>
>>29244987
>house

Fuuckkkkkkk. You're fucked dude. I hope you have a lot of money
>>
File: 1310503191374.jpg (46 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1310503191374.jpg
46 KB, 800x600
HAVE YOU TRIED SCREAMING AT THEM?
>>
they could be fleas, I had fleas that my dog brought into the house and they were a pain, they started living in the carpet nd every time I walked through the carpet I would see little black flecks on my legs, I had to get a shit ton of flea killing powder amd basically coated my carpet in it for a week or so, then I vaccumed it all up and they were gone.
>>
>>29243679
Hiring an exterminator or abandoning your home/all you possessions including clothes are literally your only options.
>>
>>29244778
then you never had bed bugs faggot

the apartment building im in had them for a few years and now they are finally gone.

my bites were twice as large as OP's

and yes they can go under clothes to bite you, they can and will climb up your wall in order to fall ontop of you aswell.

only thing to do is call an exterminator ASAP!!!
>>
>>29243679
The cheapest, temporary option is to purchase a bedbug cover for your mattress. It seals it inside plastic, so they can't get out. Then get four buckets, fill them with water, and put the legs of your bed in them to stop bedbugs from crawling up the legs. Diatomaceous earth and borax are also somewhat effective; leave trails all along your walls and around your furniture. That won't kill the bedbugs (they can live for two years without a meal), but it should give you some temporary relief for minimal cost.

Oh, and make sure to wash and dry all your bedding and clothes at the highest possible heat, including your pillow(s).
>>
>>29243679
This makes me feel better about the thousands of baby spiders that just came into my house
>>
>>29246112
Maybe this could be OP's solution. Get a thousand spiders and release them in his bedroom. Those spiderbros will feast on the bedbugs and save the day.
>>
>>29246112
I dont think those spiders spend all night feeding on you.
>>
Ive had bed bug bites before and they usually swell up and are huge for like an hour then they become less swollen. OPs bites dont really look like bedbugs desu. If you find a bugg post a pic
>>
OP are there animals in your house? Check them for fleas. I had a similar problem years ago that was fleas. They made a nest in the carpet in my room. I had bites like yours and I was sick of it but couldn't find the culprit, except would find one on me from time to time.
I laid down on the floor one day and rolled over and noticed movement in the carpet. There was like hundreds of them in the carpet. I immeiately bought flea killer carpet stuff and went to town.
Saved the day.
I still have to live with the fact that I was the kid finding fleas on himself at highschool for a while though. At least noone knew. It was the worst on my feet and ankles. I had bites all over
>>
>>29244404
That doesnt do anything, fuckhead. It exacerbates the problem. Rubbing alcohol does absolutely nothing. Google it.
>>
>>29244646
What are you? A fuckin heroin addict? Christ
>>
>>29246405
SORRY I WAS WATCHING THE NEW EPISODE OF GAME OF THRONES. I CHECKED THE CARPET AND HAVEN'T FOUND ANYTHING YET BUT I REMEMBER SEEING A BUG ON ME THAT LOOKED VERY SIMILAR TO A TICK AND I THOUGHT IT WAS UNTIL ALL THIS SHIT STARTED HAPPENING
>>29247048
I BLESS YOU WITH GOOD BONE DENSITY AND 10+ ON YOUR CALCIUM STAT
>>
>>29247158
Do they jump?
origami
>>
>>29247158

You know those little rolls of fabric around the edges of your mattress? Check there. That's where you're most likely to find bedbugs or bedbug shit (little black specs).
>>
>>29247170
NO THE THING THAT WAS ON ME DIDN'T JUMP AT ALL AND I WATCHED IT WALK AROUND ON THE GROUND
>>
>>29243679
Alright if it isn't at apartment then what you want to do is pay your rent, then turn off your AC. Take a bowl you use for mixing then pour bleach and ammonia into it. Do this next to your bed. Once you are done pouring (hold your breath) run outside as fast as you can. Sleep at a friends for a few days, then come back and open your windows and turn on the AC. Sleep at your friends house for the night and come back. DO NOT BRING YOUR CLOTHES TO YOUR FRIENDS HOUSE OR HE WILL GET THEM TOO
>>
Beauveria bassiana kills them real good.
>>
>>29247194
I'M CHECKING BUT MY SHIT LIGHTING MAKES IT VERY HARD I'LL KEEP CHECKING AND INFORM YOU GUYS IF I FIND ANYTHING
>>
File: 1457917762886.jpg (60 KB, 654x711) Image search: [Google]
1457917762886.jpg
60 KB, 654x711
>>29247297
>Shit lighting
Is that some kind of fetish?
>>
Have you tried gasoline yet?
>>
>>29243679
If you can get an exterminator, get one. Heat treatment is the best way to go.
Otherwise, just try to keep them down as much as possible. Vaccuum thoroughly at least once a week and cover fucking everything (food grade, this is important) diatomaceous earth. There's other things you can do, like keeping clutter (piles of clothes, linens, etc) packed up and in plastic, using mattress bags, etc. Ultimately if you want to kill them all with a decisive blow, heat treatment is going to be the most reliable option. Otherwise, you'll have a hard time eradicating them 100% but it keeps them down to be more like a mildly irritating mosquito issue than anything.

Sorry to hear you got bugged anon, that shit sucks, been there, done that, couple of times.
>>
File: 1343928704356.gif (1017 KB, 500x258) Image search: [Google]
1343928704356.gif
1017 KB, 500x258
>100% food grade Diatomacious Earth (DE) for any areas you'll be laying down or sleeping
>commercial grade pesticides everywhere else

If you have pets or small children, i recommend the DE approach. it's a powder that scrapes insect's exoskeletons and causes them to die of dehydration. It's non-toxic to any mammal BUT it's not and instant thing, it's not a one time thing, but it DOES work. Vacuum all your carpets, wash all your sheets with HOT water, and then apply DE to your mattress, your carpet, your everything. they make powder bulbs that spread the stuff well. You will have to constantly vacuum and reapply this shit though. vigilance is key.

live alone? use the most toxic, civilian available pesticide out there. not the bullshit that you can buy in a hardware store. the stuff that comes with cancer warning labels and skull and cross bones on them. Termidor, Demon Max, Onslaught, or temprid. use this shit with a 1-gallon hand pump sprayer.

Use both if you live alone.

I had to rid myself of a flea infestation once. fucking nigger-managed ghetto apartments i lived in had flea problems. i didn't even own a pet.
>>
I really feel for you OP. Bed bugs are possibly my biggest fear in life.

If I ever got bed bugs as bad as you do and don't have the means to get rid of them quickly I would seriously and unironically kill myself.

That and fucking ticks. Bloodsuckers are the niggers of the earth.
>>
Wonder why you get more marks during summer?
Put your blanket and pillow into the freezer for several hours before going to bed.
>>
I know your pain OP. I have it so bad that they just crawl on the walls and on the floor of my room at night and even during the day sometimes. I've been meaning to get some DE. They often find their way into my clothing if I'm not careful enough. I couldn't sleep on the night of my general chem final because they were especially active that night and I had to take it anyway. I wouldn't wish this on my worst enemy.
>>
If you have been on holiday then fleas will attack you when you come back because they have been starved
>>
Had them a few years back. Truly hellish creatures. I got rid of them by going over the bed very carefully and using the JT Eaton spray, the original one in the red bottle. That stuff is by far the best thing at killing them. They haven't come back in years and I pray they never do.
>>
>>29243679
Pest controller here.
Burn the bed remove all furniture and then get it chemically treated.
Or if you have the money get it heat treated
>>
>>29244129
In the frame of bed.
In the smallest little crevice you could imagine. They get everywhere
>>
>>29243679

burn the bed stuff
>>
I think op just has stim bugs. He's skinny as fuck, covered in sores and yelling at the internet.
I feel for you op. Meth is some mean stuff. I heard about a kid down the road was like 12-13 and he was a lazy shit. Lived with his uncle for some reason. Uncle got tired of him laying around, so he starred putting small doses in his soda. Kid starts getting up and doing more shit. Washing dishes cutting grass and shit.
Pretty much turns the kid into a dope slave and has this 13 year old kid out at night stealing copper and shit. Meanwhile the fuckin kid is oblivious to the druggening until the uncle starts boosting the dose.
Now the kids a full blown doper and he's probably sucking dick for meth
>>
>not jerking off to the thought of hundreds if qt buggy wuggies sucking on your dick in the middle of the night
>not exterminating them by covering your entire mattress in jizz
>not laughing as they get stuck in your sperm an slowly die

What are you doing with your life OP?
Thread replies: 90
Thread images: 16

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.