[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone ever had tonsil stones? These things smell like absolute shit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4
File: hqdefault.jpg (16 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
16 KB, 480x360
Anyone ever had tonsil stones? These things smell like absolute shit
>>
>>29243606
How do you remove those things? Are they like zits you pop inside the mouth? Holy shit I couldn't live with something like that on me I would freak out and grab a knife and remove those things.
>>
I didn't even know this was a thing. It looks pretty uncomfortable.
>>
>>29243606
Yeah I actually have a condition where I get these more often than the average person (cryptic tonsils). Just gargle saltwater and mouthwash and it will flush most of them out and kill the smell. I'm so used to them I can just squeeze/pick them out of my throat.
>>
>>29243940
Nah they're like little lumps of calcified bacteria that accrete in fissures in the back of your mouth and throat. They can be dislodged very easily.

You wanna be grossed the fuck out, get one, crush it between your fingers and smell it.
>>
Had one of these as a kid and it was one of the worst smelling things ever
>>
>>29243606
i had them and used to get them semi-regularly(maybe once or twice every few months) but they stopped when i switched to baking soda toothpaste
>>
>>29243606

yeah my ex had them it was fucking disgusting.

get your tonsils removed.
>>
The worst is when you don't realize you have one, and it falls out randomly during the day and hits the back of your tongue. You're just driving to school or something and suddenly it tastes like a skunk pissed down your throat.
>>
>>29244177
>cut out a piece of your body for absolutely no reason

DO nOT FALL FOR THE JEWISH
>>
>>29243606

is this just strep throat?
>>
>>29244196

or just continue living your disgusting life. whatever works!
>>
File: 1465773883079.jpg (42 KB, 375x592) Image search: [Google]
1465773883079.jpg
42 KB, 375x592
>>29244264
>disgusting life
>bodies natural purging system
>disgusting CUT IT OUT RIGHT NOW STUPID GOY

GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT REEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>29244283

>anus has it's own cleaning system why would i use toilet paper

beel
>>
>>29243606
I get them. I always know they'll smell bad but I smell it anyways.
>>
I've never had these but you guys are making me want to smell them
>>
>>29244283
Well, you better do something about it, else your breath will smell like pure shit and getting your tossils removed is a permanent solution to the problem.
>>
>>29244326
>digestive tract expels nasty substance, better coat it in bleach to make sure it stays pure

fixed
>>
>>29244741
get a super small piece of plaque in your mouth seldomly that literally takes 10 seconds to notice and spit out

or

get dr lipshitz to gouge my throat and leave permanent scarring because im retarded

seems like a clear choice here of which is better
>>
>>29243606
Had tonsilitis a lot as a kid, now my left tonsil looks like somebody took a razor to it.

I get HUGE and plentiful stones. Hard to remove because they're in DEEP.
>>
>>29245077
You don't need tonsils and there are other perks to their removal.
>>
>>29244741

Laser cryptolysis is a less invasive solution for cryptic tonsils (and the tonsilloliths that get stuck int hem) than tonsillectomy.

Good surgeons are moving forward towards more precise, less invasive operations.
>>
>>29244163
>baking soda toothpaste
Oh shit! I was wondering why I didn't get any for a while
>>
>>29245091
you like wise also don't not, not need them and there are perks to keeping them

i bet alot of you guys that get them don't brush your teeth enough
>>
>>29244045

Holy shit I use to get these when I was younger a lot.
I had no idea thats what it was.
>>
File: 1460767348661.jpg (21 KB, 600x357) Image search: [Google]
1460767348661.jpg
21 KB, 600x357
>>29244264
>>29244177
No, fuck you to hell. A girl in my first grade class bled to death in her sleep after a tonsil removal.

2nd for do not fall for the tonsilectomy Jew.
>>
when I was little I couldn't breathe through my nose due to a deformity so the doctor removed my tonsils to improve the air flow. so I never had to deal with these.
>>
Thread idea: Save OP's pic and post tomorrow with the body text "Do any other fembots get these things on their vulva? Are they infected follicles or pimples or what? They smell like absolute shit."
Sit back and watch squeamish virgins get triggered.
>>
>>29245339
well im certainly loving the rage i am inducing for recommending one of the simplest surgeries practiced since the days of antiquity. carry on young spergies.
>>
File: REEEEEEEEEEEE.jpg (56 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
REEEEEEEEEEEE.jpg
56 KB, 720x720
>>29243606
SHIT! I am 18 and STILL suffer from these little pieces of shit. I am very shy and do not feel comfortable talking to strangers because of them. My mouth always smells like crap. What should I do to finally end this suffering?
>>
>>29245572

they only get worse. it will get to the point where they start to make you ill.
>>
>>29245572
Well, you could always remove your tonsils.
>>29245844
They don't make you ill.
>>
>>29246082

yes they dooo they gave me symptoms of strep throat every couple months. and in allergy season they would swell up and my throat constantly hurt. they got so huge that they would bleed. tonsillectomy was the only option.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.