[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be me, average robot >change phone number with mom because
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: 1464039827153.png (96 KB, 973x1032) Image search: [Google]
1464039827153.png
96 KB, 973x1032
>be me, average robot
>change phone number with mom because reasons
>after a while, some random girl messages me and says my number appeared on her list
>I clear up the misunderstanding
>mfw she starts hitting on me
>she talks in a very excited way, full of exclamations
>I'm pretty sure she is not much normal
>says that I have a young face, that I look like a baby
>calls me beautiful
>apparently she's on her 30's and has kids
>I keep going because why the fuck not
>once she says we could go together spend some days on the woods. Alone
>she says that we should meet up, that she won't kidnap me
>mfw

What are the odds that this is a man going to kill and rape me or just a nuts woman? I felt really weirded out, but she seems legit. She's not a 10/10, so I don't think it's someone pretending. I wouldn't mind having a milf as a fwb, seems hot as fuck, but I'm afraid.
>>
File: 1460933700293.png (772 KB, 777x777) Image search: [Google]
1460933700293.png
772 KB, 777x777
go for it. If is a serial killer at least you get the sweet release of death.
>>
>>29243132
>Has kids
>Possibly a husband

I'm going to go ahead and guess it's just so she can be alone with you.
>>
>>29243560
Convincing argument here
Still, have an escape plan or something
>>
>>29243132
desu she's probably just a lonely single mom
>>
>>29243667
Also, forgot to say

>her fb says she's in an open relationship
>she told me she's is a protestant

kek

And my cousin knows her, maybe I'm not dying after all. Thank you brobots.
>>
>>29243952
BOY HE MADE IT

organo
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.