[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is the top comment from a buzzfeed article about the shooter
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: shit.png (63 KB, 944x277) Image search: [Google]
shit.png
63 KB, 944x277
This is the top comment from a buzzfeed article about the shooter today. I mean, holy shit, how is it possible for people to have that much cognitive dissonance? Do they actually believe one word of what they're saying?
>>
>>29243046

What do you even care? You are a robot, and this is a normie issue anyway.
>>
>>29243090
What? How is this a normie issue? If I want a gun then I want to be able to buy a fucking gun.
>>
Allowing women to vote was one of the biggest mistakes in our nation's history
>>
It is undeniably easier to stop an Islamic ideologue from getting an assault rifle than it is to stop him from hating gays

Hes also right that anti-Muslim immigration law wouldn't do shit against an American citizen who buys into that ideology
>>
>>29243183
giving any women any sort of rights is a mistake
>>
>>29243217
>Hes also right that anti-Muslim immigration law wouldn't do shit against an American citizen who buys into that ideology
The guy is fucking 1st generation. You all are acting like he's some white american. I'm sure that if we didn't let his parents in 20 years ago he wouldn't have been here to fuck shit up today. Same applies for any new immigrants present and future.
>>
>>29243141
>need muh AR to hunt muh varmints
>need muh handguns because everyone else has handguns

burgers will defend this
>>
>>29243046
Why do normalfags think America was "built on" open borders immigration and all that other liberal nonsense? The first immigration law ever passed in this country limited immigration to whites only. And the term "melting pot" comes from an early 1900s play written by a jewish Zionist who wasn't even American. It is by no means an integral part of our history. These people have no clue what they're talking about.
>>
>>29243046
America ain't America without unrestricted access to guns. Right guys?
>>
The guy was a psychopath, like every shooter has ever been. He more than likely would have found any reason to kill a bunch of people.

However, being raised Muslim probably didn't help things, considering traditional Muslim dogma is to bring death, humiliation, or humilation then death, upon everything that isn't Muslim, with homosexuality being a particularly big offense to Islam.
>>
>>29243262

20 years ago was pre-9/11, pre-Iraq, pre-Afghanistan, pre-ISIS, "terrorist" ideology didnt have nearly as much sway now as it did then. Why would we have been worried 20 years ago

And for that matter (and Im not saying this to excuse this guy or his ideology) white Americans perpetrate mass shootings too

The easiest, most practical way to stop it from happening is to deny potential shooters access to weapons
>>
>>29243358
It was a gun free zone guns weren't allowed there.
>>
File: 3wut.png (277 KB, 317x406) Image search: [Google]
3wut.png
277 KB, 317x406
>>29243046
>that's not what we are about goys
>we need to let in more people guys
>It's in the constitution
>FUCK GUNS TAKE THEM ALL WHAAA
>but it's in the Constitution
>whaaa I only selectively pick what fits my liberal bubble
>the constitution is outdated now
>>
>>29243404
Still, I'm actually glad there was a shooting. Hasn't been one in a while and America ain't America without disgruntled teens shooting up their schools and police brutality.
>>
>>29243384
Agreed, and that's where the civilized vs uncivilized society is fucking important.
If we have a society that expects people to not fucking kill each other, then we're less likely to have these psychopaths act out on their impulses.
But if we have a society where anyone who is an outsider deserves to burn in hell, then we're going to have some serious fucking issues.
And god forbid we try to integrate some of these people with a civilized society, who they were taught to despise.
I wonder how that could ever turn out poorly!
>>
>>29243046
>I mean, holy shit, how is it possible for people to have that much cognitive dissonance?

As opposed to what?
>"This is the fault of multiculturalism / SJWs / librulism / (insert buzzword here)!!"

You're both idiots. She's right on one point though: This guy is not some kind of emissary to Islam, no matter what he pledges his allegiance to. If you feel it necessary to go and shoot up a crowd of people, you're a fucking psychopath. The guy was probably brought up on hateful ideologies from birth, or was struggling with his own sexuality or some shit. That doesn't mean every person in every Islamic household is subjected to the same nonsense.

I don't agree with the tenets of Islam or any religious belief, but I'm not about to mandate what people can and cannot teach their children. It's none of the government's business. And besides, I think you're looking at human nature from a very fatalistic point of view. We're not all that easily indoctrinated. My parents were both batshit crazy fundamentalists, and despite all their attempts to turn me against anyone who didn't follow my family's insular mindset, that sort of lifestyle just wasn't compatible with whatever hardwired nature I had. I didn't grow up wanting to commit violence against minorities or rally for a Christianized government.
>>
>>29243766
Nice dubs but having lived in London for three years I can tell you firsthand that arabs are scum.

Racewar Now.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.