[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Black roommate
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (360 KB, 800x1200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
360 KB, 800x1200
>I moved in with a young African American gentleman 3 days ago

In the last 24 hours he's had 3 different white girls over and, I assume, fucked all of them.
They do our dishes and usually cook for him.
>pic not related

AMA
>>
Location? I'm a white girl and want him to fuck me.
>>
Actually it's the same one over right now that was over last night

So only 2 in 24h
>>
>>29242862
Kill
Your
Self
Polox
Seriously
>>
>>29242824
That sounds like me but I'm not into Yacubites. I usually pull Indian and latina chicks
>>
I'll make this post later but include more info about him in the OP

He's actually really nice to me but idk if I can handle all the annoying roasties coming over all the time
It's government housing btw
>>
>>29242950
What is government housing? Like you both live there for free because you're homeless or does the government give people houses with roommates under specific circumstances?
>>
File: image.jpg (132 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
132 KB, 640x960
Is there a pathetic namefag in my thread?

I can't tell
>>
Almost all the girls that ever liked me were white.

A few asians but they were ugly.

I signed up on Interpals and I get a shitton of messages from white girls but on US based websites like OKcupid I barely get any messages except from fat black girls in my area.

I might just plan a trip to Europe and just get laid by some slutty German coalburners.
>>
>>29242978
There's a lot of different kinds of programs for the homeless. Unfortunately mine is a 2 bedroom GRH. It's only free if you're not working. They take half your paycheck if you work.
And yes I was homeless for over a year
>>
Really want to smoke a cigarette but I'd have to walk past her if I leave my room
>>
File: Frog from the machine.png (1 MB, 1024x1027) Image search: [Google]
Frog from the machine.png
1 MB, 1024x1027
>>29243009
Im sorry to hear that anon, I hope better things for you; even though I cannot help you =[
>>
File: o2amj39Hvq1u67s3no4.jpg (66 KB, 427x640) Image search: [Google]
o2amj39Hvq1u67s3no4.jpg
66 KB, 427x640
>>29242862
I agree, some black guys are sexy.
>>
>>29243088
>MAAAATDAAAAMONNNN.jpg
Missed opportunity robot.
>>
Learn from him and tell us his secrets
>>
>>29243340
I'll be taking notes and reporting back
>>29243083
Thanks bro
>>
>>29243528
Thanks famila
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.