[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it normal to retake courses when you fail or just drop out
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: 1461378678281s~2.jpg (4 KB, 124x108) Image search: [Google]
1461378678281s~2.jpg
4 KB, 124x108
Is it normal to retake courses when you fail or just drop out
>>
>>29242701
It's normal to be a faggot when you're a faggot
>>
If you are trying to earn a degree yes you need to retake the course

If you are enrolled in the local community college just for the sake of "doing something with your life", then fuck it drop out and smoke a bowl
>>
its a sign of a robot and normies know this and will call the cops once notified
>>
>>29242737
What the fuck is a community college not everyone who posts on this board is from burgerland you know
>>
>>29242737
I did 3 courses this semester, I failed the maths paper and got A's in the other two
>>
>>29242767
jesus christ, lay off the crack, sperglord
>>
>>29242701
It actually really is normal to retake courses man. don't worry about it.
>>
>>29242881
Yes it's only money and time
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.