[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I was talking to this girl and she wanted to be a muscisian
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: thats her.jpg (293 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
thats her.jpg
293 KB, 1080x1080
I was talking to this girl and she wanted to be a muscisian so I told her Youtube was the way to go and she should keep people updated and basically all the good general youtube knowledge. Girl eventually stops talking to me to go with Chad feelsbadman.jpg . Tell her she should have someone brunt the internet for her because she's kinda weak hearted. See this video out from her today https://youtu.be/u39JhLmj8cI basically doing everything I told her to do. Should I be happy for her or angry she didn't take the advice when I gave it and didn't listen until she went with chad? Pic related its her.
>>
>>29242666
You have her a plan you came up inside your head and offered it to some else. You should've kept said idea to yourself and flourished upon it.

Don't be angry it happens to everyone
Keep elevating ideas to oneself
>>
I hope ISIS beheads the military chad she went to.
>>
you're underage, she's underage, you shoudn't be here. That's what i think
>>
When she sings a song about yearning for love
>>
You might as well be happy for someone you kinda knew and feel good that you maybe made her life better.
>>
she's 20
for those asking
>>
>>29242818
all too true fellow
>>
If it makes you guys feel better she dates people in a queue literally first come first served.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.