[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>26 >schizo affective and social anxiety disorder >take
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: pepe.jpg (109 KB, 463x621) Image search: [Google]
pepe.jpg
109 KB, 463x621
>26
>schizo affective and social anxiety disorder
>take clonopin, cymbalta, lithium, geodon
>try to fap
can cum no matter how hard I try
>>
>>29242485
So why don't you get a gf, and become a sec god anon?
>>
>>29242485
Don't fap for 7 days
>>
>>29242485
get off those drugs if you don't want to die, anon
>>
Did you ever wind up talking to your doctor about adjusting the Cymbalta dosage? If not, you really ought to.
>>
Lol

X u c k
U
C
K
>>
>>29242485
>24
>aspergers and general anxiety
>take sertraline
>try to fap
>can't cum no matter how hard i try
>lose interest in penis
>lose interest in being a man
>now tranny
Jewish poison.
>>
>>29242485

Benzos (Klonopin) are quickly tolerated and have possibly the worst withdrawals out of any class of drugs. You definitely want to taper off of them as soon as possible. You'll only end up increasing the dosage as you go along, then you'll reach a point where you can't increase the dosage without killing yourself, which will put you into withdrawals whether you like it or not.

And unfortunately, benzo withdrawals tend to drag on for weeks, months and even years in some cases. Even if you took the drug for maybe a couple of months.

Get off that shit now.
>>
File: GROWING OLD by JN™.jpg (37 KB, 500x303) Image search: [Google]
GROWING OLD by JN™.jpg
37 KB, 500x303
Ziprasidone (geodon) is an atypical antipsychotic, and as such you should stay the fuck away from this medication... A lot of people don't understand atypical antipsychotics, so let me explain it to you in a nutshell: these medications comma after taking them for 30 days will cause a CHANGE OF CORE PERSONALITY... ( you will no longer be yourself, and you never will be again )

They figured that's better than you being an irritating schizoaffective dissociative pain in the ass (their opinion) THEYRE WRONG. I'm pretty sure that you like 'you'... I certainly don't think this is a good time for you to suddenly become somebody that you don't even know.

Duloxetine (cymbalta) is a fairly innocuous selective serotonin norepinephrine reuptake inhibitor. While the efficacy of this medication varies with each patient, it actually has some therapeutic use.

They call lithium carbonate the gold standard... They are full of shit... It has basically zero efficacy comma when compared to a placebo, and I doubt your psychiatrist told you it was going to cause 'mini Parkinson's disease'.
Tremors of the hands and forearms that will never go away, even after you quit taking it.

Alprazolam is highly overrated... The half life of clonazepam is the selling point, however most people don't understand the tolerance issue with benzodiazepines.

Every 60 days your body has built a tolerance to benzodiazepines, meaning they will have to prescribe you twice as much for it to have the same effect... Imagine a year down the road comma when they can no longer legally prescribe you the amount required. I think it's important to switch back and forth between Ativan and Versed and clonazepam etcetera etcetera etcetera

ONE LAST GEM :
If you look in the PDR you will find small print under the descriptions.. 'At the current time the physiological mechanism of this compound is not known'

In other words they don't have any idea IF it works, how it works, nor do they care...

MONEY
>>
>>29242485
Lithium is some real rough shit. I sure hope it wasn't the doctor's 1st choice.
>>29242691
I hate zoloft because I know it probably could work for me but I just can't stand it taking an hour plus to get off. It didn't even make me less horny.
All I really want is xanax or something similar for when I feel a panic attack coming on again. I don't need to take anti-jizz pills or whatever every day. It's long been at the point when I'd even settle for RC benzo-analogs if I could afford it and a suitable scale.
I read on 420chan all the time about doctors handing them out like candy to people who only want to get high while I couldn't get any (legally) if my life depended on it.
>>29243135
No experience with that one but one dose of risperidone was enough to convince me to never take it again. I only keep it on hand just in case I ever need it to kill a bad trip.
When I asked for something stronger than remeron for sleep that's sure as shit not what I meant.
>>
>>29242656
STOP

sign here for an original comment blablabla
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.