[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Made this quick guide for the benefit of the newfags and normies
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 5
File: the guide.png (37 KB, 1061x642) Image search: [Google]
the guide.png
37 KB, 1061x642
Made this quick guide for the benefit of the newfags and normies who lurk this board.

Where would you place yourselves, anons?
>>
nice job, man. that's real dapper. reminds me of this time someone posted about an omega chad who stood up for all the weaklings at his school while still being at the top. and then he ended up being murdered

i am in green but personally i am very much in favor of drugs, totally opposed to the camp that says we have to live in this hell totally sober. never a gf, 6, 7 years since i could've had one.
>>
Good guide. I'd be in the social purgatory category.
>>
I thought robots also couldn't ascend?

I'm in the green myself but I also agree with >>29242629 as i drink and smoke a bit. Friendless fuck incapable of trusting others. Used to have a best friend a while back but I realized when he found friends and left his metal parts and I behind that he just wanted me there because no one else was.
>>
>no ubermensch

proves that you guys really are just dumb
>>
>>29242394
brown
fuck people
>>
>>29242394

Based on that hierarchy? Cyborg/pseudo-normie. I pursue mentally ill girls out of choice because I'm a diagnosed aspie and they're consistently much more patient and understanding of my issues, and likewise I relate to them much better than girls without them. A few "normal" girls have expressed interest in me and have either flaked, or I chose not to pursue things further because I knew we'd be incompatible. I also used to drink a shitload until I got fairly severe psoriasis and had to change my lifestyle habits to keep it in remission. I do horribly in places like clubs (all the noise and crowding makes me feel overwhelmed to the point of finding the emptiest part of the room and trembling), but otherwise I can at least blend in during normie functions.
>>
File: 1465637212501.png (213 KB, 540x606) Image search: [Google]
1465637212501.png
213 KB, 540x606
I don't know, someone place me

21 never had any meaningful interaction (idk hand holding kissing) with a girl. I have been to a club once ever and drink maybe once every 3 months when I somehow get dragged into a more normie interaction.

Play video games or mtg in all my free time, my only friends are people I kinda hang out with to also play mtg with or play video games with.

But I have a good degree from a good university and am on a decent placement at a top company
>>
>social purgatory
that's a good one. Glad i've finnaly found one that fits me
>>
I don't even fit anywhere in the chart, what do.
>>
>>29242394
I'm normie.
>>
File: 1458594702206.jpg (43 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1458594702206.jpg
43 KB, 600x600
>>29242394
straight up normie here. im skeletor, 6 foot 130 pounds, and have social anxiety but I function well enough in society so im viewed as normal and people like me but I dont put myself out there and I spend my time playing vidya in my basement.
>>
cyborg is pretty accurate, never attracted a girl who wasnt crazy.
>>
Damn, looks I'm in a gray area between being a normie and a chad.
>>
>>29242394

mm, I'm a normie fuck
>>
>>29242394
Probably robot, depending on what you mean by normie activities and what level of functioning.
Was very nearly omega-tier for a good while until I had a moment of clarity out of my fog of delusions and realized I needed to see a therapist.
Still on the wizard path, but my depression is more bearable now and doesn't come bundled with paranoid delusions.
>>
>>29242394
I'm somewhere between a normie and cyborg. Still virgin at 27, but I have a decent job and live on my own and support myself. Only two friends and pretty much zero social life, only had 2 girlfriends, both crazy and one of them I didn't even kiss, just hand-holding. I don't do any drugs, though. I also don't drink outside weddings and shit, I live disturbingly clean, so much that it kinda annoys people.
>>
mix of cyborg/social purgatory
>>
>>29242394
Cyborg. Trying hard and improving to become a normie. My goal is to ascend and become a Chad at the moment. If/when I get there I'll try getting to Alpha+
>>
>>29242394
Finally worked my way up to Ascended Alpha this year after give or take ~11 years of oscilating between cyborg and 'social purgatory'.

Got diagnosed with Aspergers, finally. It took me a few months to accept it but once I did and started ruminating on my passive attitude and doormat-status, things just clicked. Almost like an "alpha-switch" being flipped quite suddenly.

Now I'm pretty happy while still enjoying autismlord memes and anime.

>inb4 'lel liking anime cant make u alpha'
With the right attitude and looks, it really doesn't matter what you like. Admittedly, being blessed with a manly face helps a lot. The cognitive-dissonance is real and extremely enjoyable.
>>
File: 1465603671480.jpg (71 KB, 640x780) Image search: [Google]
1465603671480.jpg
71 KB, 640x780
>>29242394

>Can smash anyone. Even your oneitis

NO FUCK OFF FROM MY CHINESE GODDESS YOU FUCKING KEK REEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>29242394
I don't fit in anywhere on that spectrum
>>
>>29242394
somewhere between robot and pseudo-normie

i have AvPD but occasionally im able to hang out with normies and not be autistic at all
>>
>>29244186
>I'm somewhere between a normie and cyborg.
No.
>Still virgin at 27
R O B O T
>>
I used to think I was just a regular fembot, but actually I might be /socialpurgatory/ because I'm not only completely unable to live a normal social life, but I probably have severe mental health problems that prevent me from forming relationships with others.
>>
>>29245182
wow are you really a girl
>>
File: 1439978567856.jpg (13 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
1439978567856.jpg
13 KB, 320x320
No one can fuck my oneitis, not even King Chad. She's fictional and she would never do that.
>>
>>29242394
So is there an Alpha++? What about Gammas who focus on art?
>>
>>29242394
Somewhere between normie and chad.

I've been in a solid relationship for a year but it used to be around every 2 months.

I only demand respect from other people because I was raised in the hood and if you don't then you get degraded.
>>
>>29245192
yeah but so is 50% of the population
>>
>>29242394
Social Purgatory here, feels good to be recognized
>>
>>29245263
do you want to be my gf if you have time
>>
>>29245422
That depends. Are you homicidal?
>>
>>29242394
Ascended Chad (srs)
>Do well at a good uni
>play multiple sports even competing nationally and internationally
>Social enough that I can interact on 4chan but also in the real world with other successful people
>Currently have 4 different girls I could call and fuck within a few days

I was just lucky enough to be born with a good face and decent athleticism and intelligence
>>
>>29245182
I don't think r9k is a place for you. Here are a couple sites you'd like to visit
>>>/soc/
>>>tumblr
gl;hf
>>
pseudo-normie/demi-robot here
I'm talkative and shit but the nickname normies gave me when I was fully autistic still holds me back
yes I use drugs, I love weed and I like to huff ether
>>
>>29245944
Pretty much this except I haven't gone huff tier yet with my drugs. Probably won't cuz I'm afraid my asthmatic lungs will explode.
>>
>>29245966
yep, cool that you can relate
I'm never going to be fully normie tho, I find most girls really annoying to be around and I can't really bother myself to sweet talk them
sometimes I click with some females, but my nickname and reputation pushes them away before anything happens
>>
Normie status, used to think I was cyborg until I came here
>>
>>29245997
YES

ACCEPT THE LONELINESS, BUY EXPENSIVE CSGO ITEMS AND FUCK YOUR DICK
>>
>>29245902

Lmao. Nah, I like it here.
>>
>>29242394
cyborg life...this is a good chart anon

original comment
>>
Cyborgs are worse than normies/Chads and I feel this thread proves it
>>
There should be a failed normie tier

I'm 20 and I've had 2 girlfriends and I had sex with both of them but that was only due to fortuitous circumstances in high school where the forced interaction caused them to fall in my lap due to no forward action on my part. Now I'm a college dropout working at my family's business and living with my parents and I rarely interact with the opposite sex, and when I do, they are invariably coworkers who are all middle aged in my case. In fact, I can't remember the last time I spoke to a female that was the same age as me, and the thought of doing so is fucking terrifying now.

I'm glad that I have sexual experience under my belt so that I don't have that to be insecure about, but my prospects from here on out are very bleak. I have one, maybe two individuals that I can call friends and I rarely speak to either. I save up my prescription medication so I can abuse it and I wish I could get more drugs but I wouldn't know how. I'll turn 21 soon and then I guess I'll just start drinking because it will be something to do.
>>
>>29242394
im somewhere between a robot and social purgatory
>>
>>29242903
>that 3d body
>that 2d face
what
>>
>>29242394
Definitely a cyborg. I can pass as a normie but not for long before my mental instabilities start to show. I don't belong with the normies or fit in but I'm not a true robot.
>>
>>29242903
Cyborg, normie and robot traits
>>
>>29242394
Ascended Chad for me.
>>
>>29242394
Cyborg, but without the drugs bullshit. I drink a bit, but other drugs have never appealed to me.
Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.