[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You robos ever had some girl that you wanted to marry and she
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
You robos ever had some girl that you wanted to marry and she was amazing in everyday possible and you wouldn't dare visualize about treating her badly or dehumanizing her at all or ever doing any sinful acts or something and you would always fantasize about her smiling or holding her hand or laying down beside her or staring into her angelic eyes.

Pic is not related
>>
Yes, but she only exists in my head.
>>
>>29242428
wow that sucks man
>>
File: pulled pork baked potato.png (345 KB, 594x419) Image search: [Google]
pulled pork baked potato.png
345 KB, 594x419
>>29242274
Yes, and I'm talking to her right now. She lives a long way away, up North in a tiny little remote town.
>>
>>29242489
I stalk her a bit I don't have the courage to talk to her. I wish I could restart life and talk to her more.
>>
>>29242274
It's called a delusion no woman wants beta fuckbois that don't give resistance
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.