[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you think of this man, /r9k/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (21 KB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21 KB, 600x338
What do you think of this man, /r9k/?
>>
I like listening to him talk. He pronounces his words carefully
>>
He doesn't exist. The image is fake. Adam Lanza is not real.

The curls on his head were copied and pasted, left side of his neck has a straight vertical line. It's unnatural.

Look at the character they've created. It fits the narrative all too well: white male, peering eyes, pale, lanklet, creepy expression.

Sandy Hook was an obvious hoax and literally 10 minutes of research will show you that without a shadow of a doubt, it was a leftist scheme. It's nothing far fetched, loom it up on YouTube for Christ's sake.
>>
>>29242242
You're a hoot.
>>
False flag in order to create gun control
>>
>>29242242
Right side* of his neck.

>>29242286
Prove to me that any of it happened.
>>
>>29242242
Told my mother this, her response was the typical poignant empathetic "HURR DURR I KNOW PEOPLE WHOSE KIDS DIED IN THE ATTACK".

Oh they died. They definitely did. That really doesn't change the false flag status of it though, like how just because planes actually crashed into the twin towers instead of it being a controlled demolition doesn't change the fact there was a sinister agenda behind it.
>>
>>29242318
okay... wheres the gun control then? you conspiracy nuts always use this story but yet where are the sweeping gun control laws? why hasnt obama stolen everyone's guns yet?
>>
>>29242337
Oh, I don't care about the subject one way or the other, I just appreciate and am amused by how lively you are about it.
>>
>>29242242
wow senpai you must be the life of the party
>>
>>29242363

They are slowly trying to bring it in. They're not stupid.

They do things slowly. Event by event.

Today i heard obama on the news. He was saying "whether its at a school, at a club, at a cinema" in reference to the shootings and our need to re-evaluate possession of firearms.
>>
File: meirl.jpg (20 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
meirl.jpg
20 KB, 400x400
>>29242138
Adam Lanza is a hoax. He never existed. Prove me wrong.
>>
>>29242363
some of those laws are already in place. Thank the 2nd amendment for shit that was proposed not being passed.

Here's something that false flag deniers of any event don't seem to realize: just how easily they can be manipulated through emotions. The leftist media attempts to subvert this by claiming that Trump panders to emotions when in reality liberal propaganda is a campaign appealing to the most intrinsic human emotions in an attempt to further an agenda. Children are usually the primary victims of this, and it's very easy to see why that's so. A bunch of dead children results in people calling for drastic, idealistic yet impulsive reforms on a system which is already flawed enough.

So in the end it doesn't matter whether Sandy Hook was a false flag or not, because either way useful idiots like you were led astray.
>>
>>29242363
the gun control is coming back due to the shooting in Orlando. Instead of doing whats right for America, voting for Trump to kick the Hajis, these cucks are up Shillary's ass for gun control
>>
>>29242347

Planes crashed AND there was also a controlled demolition

>just because you read it on the internet doesnt mean its true!

i love when people say that one. just bring in the data chips now 2bh
>>
>>29242474
Nigger I just straight out said 9/11 was a conspiracy and you want to argue with me.

You're a faggot who doesn't realize that how the towers fell doesn't matter, but why. Like 99.99% of the people who argue about it.

End yourself either way.
>>
File: 1465340834201.jpg (31 KB, 508x524) Image search: [Google]
1465340834201.jpg
31 KB, 508x524
>>29242138
What a man what a man what a man

WHATTA MIGHTY FINE MAN
>>
>>29242138
he's a coooool cuucumber familia
>>
>>29242138
He was a good writer unappreciated during his time and is undoubtedly still one of the best horror fiction writers today
>>
He's innocent
>>
>>29242138
i don't know who he is

he vaguely looks like someone my brother used to hang out with, like, 15 years ago though
>>
>>29242516

no, because if you omit crucial parts, then the overall message is diluted.
>>
i doubt some fucking skeletal pansy autist like that would be able to aim accurately and compensate for the recoil as many times as he allegedly did

one of the two year olds would have kicked his ass
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.