[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be me >go highschool >electrical department >graduate
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3
File: 0073 - O0v4tCD.png (125 KB, 650x650) Image search: [Google]
0073 - O0v4tCD.png
125 KB, 650x650
>be me
>go highschool
>electrical department
>graduate as top student even though I hate electric because parents
>enter college entrance exam for good college and not electric hopefully
>fail
>go to community college by using high school degree instead
>tell parents you hate electric , they don't understand you
>electrical stuff again
>hate it. don't go to school whole year
>tell parents you are going to school every morning
>go library study for college entrance exam again
Now the school ends at wednesday , and college entrance exam is at june 25 .
What am I going to do , if I fail the exam again?
Anons, how can I explain to them I don't wanna be an electric technician for the rest of my life ?
They think if I don't do this electrical stuff , I will never get a good job in my whole life . And they have 0 faith in me . I will talk with them wednesday but I am sure they will refuse to understand again .
>>
Why are you so set on going to a college with exams you don't feel confident on passing? Go away to a pleb-teir uni if you're too dumb to get into the better one. If you can't put in the effort to do what you want and you lack the will to make independent decisions your parents then just be a fucking electric technician.
>>
too true bro XDDDDDDDD

(LOL)
>>
File: 1456603854752.jpg (189 KB, 600x640) Image search: [Google]
1456603854752.jpg
189 KB, 600x640
Holy shit man. your terrible writing made me read that entire post in a caveman style voice.
>>
>>29242039
yeah . I suck at explaining long things .I am trying to improve my writing tho , I tried my fucking best on this one . And I still suck any tips?
>>
>>29242200
You don't put a space between the end of a sentence and the period.

This is right.
This is wrong .

You should not have graduated third grade.
>>
>>29241905
You write like shit. Trade school is good for you, those jobs have a labor shortage and pay a lot
>>
>>29242259
why people care about that much about punctuations I really don't understand this is most people's second or third language
>>29242336
in my country, they don't have a labor shortage so that it is not an option for me
>>
>>29242496

People care because when you have correct punctuation and grammar it is easier for the other person to understand the ideas you are trying to communicate.
>>
>>29242025
summer is officially here
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.