[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who here is a non-white and just wants to love themselves again.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 72
Thread images: 9
File: FeelRage.jpg (32 KB, 320x305) Image search: [Google]
FeelRage.jpg
32 KB, 320x305
Who here is a non-white and just wants to love themselves again.
>>
>>29241666
touched by satan, thread is cursed
>>
>>29241666
satanic trips

why do you hate yourself?
>>
im black and i wouldnt hate white people if they didnt put me some category and then judge . but theres no ending that so the hate stays
>>
>>29241666
I'm half black half white and very much ok with it. Why do you hate yourself OP?
>>
>>29241666
Sup Satan.

My love for myself is rooted in my personal accomplishments, without which I justifiably feel useless.

Hating oneself is a bad state of being. So I remind myself that if I do not accomplish, I may end up hating myself again.

That drives me. And the fruits of that drive make me love myself.
>>
>>29241931
I feel you man, fuck this shit I loved literally everyone when I was a child I didn't care what skin they had,(and I grew up around every "race" ) as long as they were cool people, fuck this shit
>>
>tfw slav
just kill me
i would kill to be white
>>
>>29242006
Same brother, I would love to be a dude with black hair and blue eyes, just being a normal fucker going to the cinema or something...
At least we have other non-whites to keep us company r-right
:(
>>
>>29241985
>Tfw when I have NO accomplishments what so ever

I hate this it's so cold out here I keep seeing blue what does that mean?
>>
>>29241666
I have green eyes and am seriously near suicidal. I have no idea what non-whites see in themselves
>>
>>29242073
>no accomplishments

Better get started.

Also move south, it's better for nonwhite folk to get more sunshine.
>>
>>29241931
oh man did they hurt your feelings?
i went to high school in Miami and they have this thing called cracker day, you know what hurts more than words? a bunch of random nigger fists

go fuck yourself
>>
File: image.gif (476 KB, 349x243) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
476 KB, 349x243
Mixed baby reporting in
Black
Italian
Native American
Irish

>Father's mixed
>>
>>29242185

this is what i mean. theres no end to it
>>
>be non-white
>be more masculine than whites
>be more attractive to women than white males
>still bitch about no gf

Honestly you guys are just straight up autistic if you can't get laid in 2016 as a non-white male.
>>
File: 1354169722296.png (714 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
1354169722296.png
714 KB, 640x960
>>29241666

Satanic trips..

You know what to do OP
>>
File: TOP KeK.jpg (59 KB, 395x401) Image search: [Google]
TOP KeK.jpg
59 KB, 395x401
>>29241666
no muslim arab here.
you don't know the pain.
i get shit for muzies for not being one and i get shit for non muzies because they think i'm one.

i don't think its possible to be more looked down upon
>>
>>29242296
wtf is this pic ? i didn't post this
>>
>>29242296
nah, i doubt non muslims are giving you shit, unless you live in eastern europe
>>
>>29241666
blackbot reporting
>most blacks hate me because I don't act like the rest of them
>4chan hates me because I'm black despite the fact that I have the qualities of a robot.

anyone else?
>>
>>29242355
good luck finding a job or a place to rent with an Arab name in a western country
>>
File: vestpepe.jpg (4 KB, 100x100) Image search: [Google]
vestpepe.jpg
4 KB, 100x100
>>29242355
they will now after what happend today
>>
>>29241666
I am Brazilian but my mom is white so I don't hate myself
Also not being white is okay if you don't behave like the usual shitskin
>>
>>29242412
i'm an eastern euro immigrant to a western country

we are actually a lot more distrusted than arabs, haven't had any big problems

still i would change name, if it wasn't such a hassle
>>
File: 1456032611857.jpg (129 KB, 500x636) Image search: [Google]
1456032611857.jpg
129 KB, 500x636
I'm white and all I feel is hate anger, I especially hate how niggers can use the race card to justify them ruining everything.

Good thing is I don't sucumb to Envy, it's all Wrath and Sloth with me.
>>
>>29242527
You feel even more anger when you realize whites gave niggers the race card
>>
>>29242464
My dad and mom are PeruANOS and my dad's white piggu skinned and my mom is brown. Always liked my mom better.

Altho the funny thing is my dad comes from the andes where they speak aboriginal incan language quechua. And my mom is from the coast where they speak Spanish and shit.
>>
>>29242356
I like you, it's fine man no one is really that racist anymore except maybe the US of A. Where are you from man, are you from the US if so there are many people like you man you just got to look for them.
>>
>>29242613
My mom is a single mom failed Stacy and my dad is almost a robot so I like him more.
>>
>>29242613
lol, anos
>>
>>29242216
All the races should go to war until only one is left, at least that way the race issues wont agonize us forever.

but people would still fight over anything
it's not like there's ever been solidarity within racial groups anyway

so fuck it
nihilism is the only way
>>
File: 1426529196265.png (54 KB, 684x710) Image search: [Google]
1426529196265.png
54 KB, 684x710
>>29242606
Jews*

Being black doesn't bother me, being a fucking nigger does. Jews underhandedly fucked everything though I don't care for /pol/ shit.
>>
>>29242236
LMAO you think race is a matter of beauty what the fuck dude there are ugly ass brown skinned people and black skinned people and east Asians, slavs etc etc that are ugly fat slow stupid nerds short tall weak crazy etc.
>>
>both parents Nigerian
>am midnight black
>decide that Nigeria is a shithole and they should move to Europe instead.
>Of all the places they could have picked they go with Vienna, Austria.
>white people and sandniggers get together to bully me all the way through school.
>Try to act nice around new people I meet through friends and instead get shit like "Damn, did someone set you on fire".
>Few times where some fucking kids as young as 12 call me "scheiss Neger" and laugh
>girls tend to do the same, make fun of me.
>I'm only 19 but already hate to think about the future now that people are getting more racist than before.

I'm not depressed but I fucking hate it here and I'm too poor to go anywhere. I fucking wish I could have just been born in Sweden.
>>
>>29242296
Because you guys always trying to blow things up. Stop that and be a decent person. Seriously arabs bring disgrace to islam
>>
File: image.jpg (18 KB, 283x178) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
18 KB, 283x178
>>29242006
Aren't Slavs white thought?
>>
File: WHITE PIGGU LEAVE ROOOOOOOOOOOO.png (102 KB, 680x583) Image search: [Google]
WHITE PIGGU LEAVE ROOOOOOOOOOOO.png
102 KB, 680x583
>>29242185
Good you deserve it white piggu SCUM LEAVE ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>>
>>29242356
bruh you realize the majority of racism here is just a meme right
>>
>>29241931
Lose the shitty nigger accent and try not to act like a thug. We can be friends then
>>
>>29242756
:( this saddens me fuck Austria. Fuck it right up it's pasty ass.
>>
>>29242775
keep talking shit and you're gonna get hit you little rice dick

I leave but I'm slamming the door on the way out
>>
>>29242527
>I'm white and all I feel is hate anger

world history in a nutshell
>>
>>29242817
Did he even say he had a nigger accent or acts like a thug?
>>
>>29242835

It is what it is. You'd think people here would be the same as your average Germancuck but the denazification of Austria is a meme. People are racist as fuck and I've seen actual Slavs, Turks and Austrians where I live unironically greet each other with the Hitler salute and even talk about random nazi shit. It's fucked up.
>>
>>29242817
>already assumes he speaks in ebonics
>thinks he's a thug
we're on r9k ffs
>>
>>29242872
Well I'm not a history expert but a lot of the time it was just White people trying to get away from White people, it's kind of hard to blame them but all the people calling everybody ignorant are ignorant of history themselves.
>>
>>29242893
stop role playing pol faggot
>>
>>29241931
>>29242005
I know the feeling, I used to be welcoming to be people, but the way people are, how the view me, judge me, makes me afraid to be myself or open myself up to people. To see how most white people act behind closed doors is not surprising, it opened my eyes a lot, I feel like it helped since now I expect this is how everyone will likely be. It is what it is, and I cannot change that.
>>
>>29242851
W-wow that was really underwhelming.
>>
>>29242756

Can't relate to you personally but I have a russian cousin who lives here in San Diego and he told me about his experience growing up in Moscow and said that he had 2 black friends in Russia. One got jumped and killed by some neo-nazis and the other dude got beat up by some random older people and had his passport burned. Crazy shit man, hang in there.
>>
>be not white
>friends with multiple racist/alt-right people on the internet
>they don't know I'm not white

lel
>>
>>29242962
Some people are not like that at all, and understand the struggle.
>>
>>29242983
>stutter speak

back to tumblr please
>>
>>29243019
Why did you say im shutting the door like an angry person.
>>
>>29242938

wut?

Original comment
>>
>>29242654
I am from the U.S.
I've met a few blackbros in my life, but no matter where I move its always the same.
Plus my social life is fucked. I've moved so much during my youth.

5 HS's, 3middle schools, and 4 elementary's. I could never keep a long term friend and now i'm socially retarded for life.
>>
>>29243043
Sorry I meant SLAMMING THE DOOR
like an angry teen.
>>
>>29243062
That's what happens to lots of people.
>>
>>29243056
>Germancuck
>denazification
>tell stories that didn't happen about austria being racist, vienna especially
austria just elected a cuck president and you know it

you're obviously a white guy false flagging

you are too stupid to do it properly though
>>
>>29242893
I've seen this people say heil and shit it's not funny I don't see why.
>>
>>29242756
I'm also darker than the night.
Both of my parents are from Haiti.

I hate how people take "sneak" picks of me and post on some random social media sit on how dark I am. Not to mention how disgusting I look in pictures.
>>
>>29242756

Wow, haette nicht gedacht, dass wir hier noch andere Oesterreicher haben. Bin Kanake, lebe aber in Burgenland und komm eigentlich mit den meisten Leuten gut aus. Hast du einen afrikanischen Akzent oder so? Kenne selbst ein Paar Schwarze und die haben keine Probleme hier.
>>
>>29243166
You've got to be proud of being haitian man you guys foiled Napoleons plan and made him sell Louisiana
>>
>>29242994
gg my m8ty
>>
>>29243138

Oh, that's what you meant. I do browse /int/ a lot but I don't see why the term "cuck" or denazification is /pol/ related? I wasn't making anything up and you're right about the new president van der Bellen. You probably didn't notice though that he only barely won while the right-winged dude Norbert Hofer was getting pretty close. You haven't lived here and I'm not gonna let some faggot defend this racist shithole no matter where you're from.

>>29243166

Meh, when you tell people you're from Haiti at least some people will think of it as kinda exotic. Tell anyone that you're Nigerian and people will think you're some AIDS-infected drug dealer.

>>29243172

Jo, ist auch das erste Mal, dass ich hier andere Oesterreicher sehe.

>lebe aber in Burgenland.

Burgenland ist leiwand, war schon zuvor in Illmitz und anderen Staedten. Wien ist rassistisch as fuck, die meisten Jugos und Tuerken halten zusammen und leben in ihren eigenen Bezirken aber es gibt kaum Schwarze hier und selbst die Immigranten die einen helfen sollten, da sie den Rassismus selbst erfahren, behandeln dich immernoch wie Scheisse.
>>
>>29243312
Post your face or a part of your as you describe very black body with a timestamp or stop posting
>>
>be asian
>richer than whites
>smarter than whites
>have a white wife
no problems here really
>>
>>29243363
>>29243312
what;s taking you so long
>>
>his culture and customs didn't dominate the world
>>
>>29242962
How do they act behind closed doors and how do you know this?
>>
>>29243312
Should i make a meme screenshot of this thread to have 'proof' /pol/ shills too?
Thread replies: 72
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.