[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw losing all my childhood normie friends I fucking hate
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: typical normie.png (16 KB, 522x552) Image search: [Google]
typical normie.png
16 KB, 522x552
>tfw losing all my childhood normie friends

I fucking hate myself so much.

Anyone else miss their childhood friends to death?

(I'm orange-yellow, childhood normie friend is in green)
>>
>>29241652
>spouting memes to normies
>being difficult
He's just humoring you by talking to you. He's trying to find an opportunity to distance himself from you because you sound needy and annoying.
>>
Of course you're losing childhood friends you fucking imbecile. Yes you're going to lose friends if you talk with them over facebook and spout memes and do shit like
>but I can't do that lmao
>but that doesn't matter I'm a failure lmao

Good God, you're fucking delusional.
>>
>>29241652
Only one of em is still kinda there for me, but he is in the same situation as me
>>
>>29241652
>>29241884

>wah wah wah
>me me me
>that feel when
>poor me, I live at home for free and don't have to work
>tfw no gf

They were right about the "Me" Generation
>>
How do you get weed without money? Do you suck dicks?
>>
>>29241928
This

loser NEET with normie friends reporting it, I just avoid talking about myself and being a crybaby, save that shit for your therapist like I do
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.