[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Robot Massacre
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 6
File: frogtarget.png (59 KB, 260x194) Image search: [Google]
frogtarget.png
59 KB, 260x194
What would you do if mass shooters started targeting robots in their basements? One by one, they started taking us out? How would /r9k/ respond?
>>
>>29241478
That would require supernatural powers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mSDfxde8fSg
>>
I'd be quite happy honestly, as long as there was no torture involved and it was a quick and painless death.

I lack the courage to kill myself so having someone else do it for me, for free no less, would be fucking incredible.
>>
Thats impossible because only normies give out their contact info.
>>
You think you're safe, in your nice comfy basement, but they are coming for you...
>>
we'd all rejoice
>>
>>29241605
Would it be a happy thing, really?
>>
We'd be waiting for him like a kid on Christmas morning. I'd probably leave cookies out too
>>
move to the attic
>>
I would greet death with open arms. I would prepare for it and make sure that a potential killer would find me.
I would carve my own gravestone full of memes while I would wait.
>>
It would be hardly mass shootings, since robots are scattered, alone, each in his own basement
>>
Man that would be so convenient

We can only hope
>>
>>29241478
KEK thank god I live in the attic
>>
>>29241560
You just gave me a good idea for a thriller movie plot:

NEET guy contacts and pays a service for people who are afraid to kill themselves. This service sends a hitman out to kill you when you're least expecting it, so you have a quick and unexpected death. The guy changes his mind and doesn't want to be killed anymore, but it's too late...
>>
>>29241808
go make it im waiting.
>>
>>29241808
would watch this movie
>>
Normies would either not give a single shit about this or laugh at us, while /r9k/ would rejoice if the deaths were quick and painless.
>>
Wouldn't be called a mass shooter then

It'd either be a spree killer if it was brief, or a serial killer
>>
Joke's on them, I live in the attic.
>>
>>29241478
it would only weed out unprepared ones, thus making community stronger
>>
if someone tries to get into my basement they will most likely lose a limb or two to a katana.
bring it on.
>>
File: devilish.jpg (201 KB, 470x595) Image search: [Google]
devilish.jpg
201 KB, 470x595
>>29241808

Devilish alternate ending
>take the money to kill somebody when they are least expecting it
>never kill them so they have to live out the rest of their miserable lives until they die of natural causes
>>
I've tried the normie life before, and I'm rather happy living out my days as a NEET, and I'd happily go Bourne NEET-dentity just to live the NEET life for one more day.
>>
We use our grossness against them.

Throw our pee bottles intheir eyes ext
>>
>>29241478
Nobody would ever notice
>>
File: 1405717249326.png (196 KB, 492x526) Image search: [Google]
1405717249326.png
196 KB, 492x526
I know jew-jitsu, I'd disarm them and rip them apart
>>
That would save the trouble of me killing myself.
>>
>>29241808
not only does the guy change his mind, but he falls in love, he tries to find a way out of it without effecting his new found love. the inevitable happens and she finds out, and now the plot continues
>>
>>29242034
He falls in love with a girl that started talking to him online. She moves to his town and they move in together. Plot twist at the end is that she is the hitman.
>>
They wouldn't make it though the piss bottles and dorito bags.
>>
i would put up huge flags, shoot flares from my house
maybe put up one of those huge inflatable monkeys that car dealerships use for sales
it'll say
"robot in here. please shoot me."
>>
>>29242068
shes the hitman but she feels something more, so she doesnt kill him, she continues to play dumb until he starts catching on. Her boss realizes she hasent killed him yet. the boss starts hunting her down and she ultimately gives her own life to save her loves.

touching.
>>
Fill basement with explosives. Once they arrived I would say "your move".
>>
>>29242153
There should be an element of yandere in there and she ends up killing him in the end.
>>
>>29242153
you find out that the girl was an old childhood friend, who recognized his name when she was given the assignment, and that's why she was reluctant to kill him
but part of her contract was that if she didn't complete the job, someone else would be sent for both her and her assignment so that the hitman agency remained in secrecy
>>
>>29242206
>>29242204
i fucking love you guys, we just created an amazing movie
>>
Homealone paintcan scene but with explosive pissbottles

also poo poo covered nails, the northern viets would set fece bootytraps to infect soldiers feet and leave em for dead.
>>
>>29241962
I picture this as the NEET home alone version movie with piss bottle traps
>>
I would pray they'd come for me.
>>
>>29242206
Nice. The story then turns into a badass assassin chick protecting her neet bf from another assassin (who also happens to be a qt because why the fuck not). Maybe that's part of the agency's service is that you get to be killed by a qt.
>>
>>29242256
>>29242204
>>29242206
who should the actors/actress' be?
im thinking leonardo decaprio for the guy
>>
>>29242314
maybe they could add into the service that the assassin seduces you, Rocks your fucking world in bed, then kills you in your sleep
>>
>>29242328
Can we make it an anime instead?
>>
Even as a moral person, I acknowledge that brutalism is only objectionable because
>I've been conditioned against it
>it's never been necessary in my society
>I don't currently have the will, strength or means to carry out violence strictly for personal gain.

In a war torn land I would be raping and killing if I felt the need to continue living.
>>
File: 1451994026468.png (229 KB, 1200x807) Image search: [Google]
1451994026468.png
229 KB, 1200x807
>tfw never victim in a masshooting
>>
>>29241808
I think I've heard about a movie with a similar plot
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.