[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Has anyone ever went through a period where it seems just every
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (75 KB, 380x611) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
75 KB, 380x611
Has anyone ever went through a period where it seems just every little thing in life seems to fuck you over?

Like yesterday I went out for the first time in ages to see a stand up comedian and, what do you know, the ticketmaster gave me and my friend the same seats as this group of chav skinheads and their gfs for some reason. What are the fucking odds. It was awkward as fuck and we were pretty much forced to find another empty seat or risk getting attacked by this increasingly angry skinhead twat.

Then tonight I finally want to get round to using this laptop that a family member gave me, I'd been too depressed to do anything but browse 4chan for like a month. Then when i go to use it it doesn't have an hdmi cable and not only that, it's a laggy shitty piece of trash, whatever vid it's playing freezes every 20 seconds or so for like 15 seconds, making it unwatchable.

I don't know man. I just feel like I'm losing my fucking mind and will to live more and more these days. Can anyone relate?
>>
>>29241441
*it doesn't have an hdmi PORT I meant to say
>>
>>29241441
>going to crowded events

Jesus Christ why
>>
>>29241441
Yeah I can relate. You've had 2 incidents today try having 10. Thing is that your just recognizing a negative pattern. Look for something positive that happens to you no matter how small to break this. There's a reason for millenial men to be upset but the universe isn't made to screw you over.
>>
File: 1457707917464.jpg (53 KB, 960x739) Image search: [Google]
1457707917464.jpg
53 KB, 960x739
yeah i've been having that really badly, everything has been going wrong and now im snapping at the tinyest little thing, for example i dropped a fork yesterday and i started SCREECHING at the top of my lungs FUCK OFF THEN over and over and over again whilst slamming the draw

my autism and misery are definitely getting out of hand desu
>>
>>29241441
similar, friend. i used to play mtg online but i kept getting FUCKED over by shit draws and id never win. at school , id alwaays get pertened witht th obnoxious black kids. fbm
>>
>>29241494

Didn't really want to, just an old friend who stuck around wanted to hang out and I didn't feel like letting him down again.

>>29241499

It just seems that it's a long corridor of emptiness with sudden bursts of negativity whenever I try to do anything besides sit in my chair in the dark all day. This is honestly not a life worth living anymore.
>>
>>29241441
Yeah man. Can't get a break. I'm seriously considering suicide by train. Every year it's the same fucking thing: I try to fix my life, then I fail or something goes wrong. I'm so tired of this shit.
>>
>>29241601
Modern life, if you're born below the upper middle class and a male is really objectively not worth living with the amount of work people out in
>16+ years of education just to wage slave
>have to waste time at the gym with every other young male to compete in the modern sexual marketplace where women are elevated since they get large amounts of validation via social networks
>divorce
>alimony
>taxes
>property prices and artificial shortage
>largest labor surplus the world has ever seen causing people to go to college out of fear
And many other things like the degredation of the enviorment.
Please to god don't have kids. pretty heartless to have a kid who's going to be working in circa 2040 America of UK. Widespread automation and climate change are likely by that point.

Seriously our problems will be small potatoes compared to those of our hypothetical children.
>>
>>29241977
Ducking shit
>>
>>29241977
No of us will be having kids so no worries.
>>
>>29241977
WAGE SLAVEEEEEEE YEHHH
>>
that's pretty much every day of my life for the past 10 years
>>
>>29241441

>Has anyone ever went through a period where it seems just every little thing in life seems to fuck you over?

Yes. That describes 80 percent of my entire life. But oh well.
>>
>>29241977
>all people are doing now is fighting for scraps
Not even Huxley could've predicted this
>>
>>29243816
That's literally imposble.
>>
>today
>be in a uber
>crashes into a road sing
>>
>>29241441
Yeah man, i seem to be in a 22-year rough patch that started around the day i was born.
>>
>>29241441
Everything went down hill in the 2010s maybe a bit before then.
>>
>>29241441
>>Has anyone ever went through a period where it seems just every little thing in life seems to fuck you over?

Yeah, I'd say that's how it's been since fourth grade, my friend. I'm really excited for the part of life where it ends, haha!
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.