[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://youtube.com/watch?v=2KK_kzr JPS8 >one in a billi
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5
https://youtube.com/watch?v=2KK_kzrJPS8

>one in a billion chance we're not living in a simulation, according to Elon Musk

How does this make you feel?
>>
I literally could not give less of a fuck
>>
baby's first existential crisis original
>>
>>29241251
no being worth worshiping would waste processing power to simulate my life
>>
>>29241251
sounds depressing because it , if all of us are just artificial AI in a simulation, then everything is most likely predetermined by the creators which would explain why our world is so shitty
>>
File: 1465236475902-1.png (377 KB, 2550x1650) Image search: [Google]
1465236475902-1.png
377 KB, 2550x1650
>>29241251
>Elon Musk

You mean welfare leach? Is that like you guy's NEETking?

>"gibs subsidies gib muh stupid bubble businesses gibs"

On /biz/, we hate this stupid scam artist. But Ik this board is reddit2.0, carry on.
>>
>>29242329
*Sounds depressing, if
Original comment, damn typos
>>
>>29241251
>Elon Musk is suddenly an authority on physics and science

This faggot is about to be bankrupt in five years.
>>
>>29241251
I think he's full of shit and doesn't know how the world will progress, he only has ideas
>>
>>29242334
>On /biz/, we hate this stupid scam artist.
probably because you're jealous of his success
stay jelly tho /biz/tchnigga maybe one day you'll finally make a few dollars from your NEET day trading :)
>>
whoever is playing my life on nightmare mode, please stop
>>
File: 1465631682830.png (761 KB, 898x692) Image search: [Google]
1465631682830.png
761 KB, 898x692
melon husk san is so sugoi
>>
>>29242375
>elon musk? the paypal guy? whats he know about cars??
>elon musk, the tesla guy? wtf does he even know about rockets?
>elon musk, the falcon 9 guy? what does he know about physics and science?

seeing a pattern here, dipshit?
>>
>>29241251
It makes me feel like someone is making tons of implicit assumptions to make a deep sounding argument.

The hottub is exactly the place for this philosophy 101 stuff.
>>
>>29241251
>How does this make you feel?

Like Elon Musk is a delusional moron.
>>
File: elon_musk_billionaire.png (263 KB, 520x650) Image search: [Google]
elon_musk_billionaire.png
263 KB, 520x650
>>29242384
Shit ideas, btw.

>>29242389
He wouldn't be worth shit if it wasn't for the NSA and other government alphabet agencies.
Sold all of PayPal's gathered information on its users to the NSA, started some shit electrical car company that is literally a bubble waiting to explode on the bank accounts of a million millenials, and has some shit solar company scam that is literally dying and barely scraping. Y thanks to tax payer handouts. Fuck this pseudo-intellectual faggot and fuck the stupid millenials that like him.
>>
>>29242492
lmao you literally know nothing about the guy or his businesses
explains why you're such a butthurt faggot mad he has more money than you
go jerk off over stock price increments you wannabe kike
>>
>>29242329
it doesn't matter anyways because free will isn't real
>>
>>29242446
He knows shit about cars, much less electric cars; Tesla is grossly inflated.
He can't compete with BMW and GM's engineer's and he's sold no where near the amount they have, yet his Release shares sell for roughly the same amount. That should tell you something: SCAM! BUBBLE!
>>
File: yamada.jpg (105 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
yamada.jpg
105 KB, 1280x720
Here's a short story on the implications of if we were a simulation and what would happen if we reached our purpose

http://downlode.org/Etext/nine_billion_names_of_god.html
>>
>>29242446
that guy should fuck off back to mars imo
>>
>>29242524
HIS BUSINESSES ARE OVERVALUED, PIECES OF SHIT KEPT AFLOAT BY GUBBMINT WLEFARE. Kys, millenial.
>>
>>29242584
*yet Tesla's shares
>>
>>29242628
>HIS BUSINESSES ARE OVERVALUED, PIECES OF SHIT KEPT AFLOAT BY GUBBMINT WLEFARE.
according to the wannabe kike?
yeah your opinion is real important, you're definitely nott just a sad, jealous loser who thinks he knows what he's talking about
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.