[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who is a hopeless jazz lover and romanticizes about old things,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: qt blondie.jpg (74 KB, 620x350) Image search: [Google]
qt blondie.jpg
74 KB, 620x350
Who is a hopeless jazz lover and romanticizes about old things, even though you know you would not survive living in that era.....

I'm not the only one r-right?
>>
Yeah I guessed so.

LMAO OOOO O O OO O NO ONE SHARES MY COMMON INTERESTS EXCEPT OLD PEOPLE LMAO I HATE MYSELF SO FUCKING MUCH
>>
>I'm not the only one r-right?

of course you're not, there are plenty of people out there who feel out of place/time
>>
>>29241114
remember to be prepared
>>>/pol/77005987
>>
>>29241114
But are you a little jazz boy or a big jazz man
>>
>>29241263
what? I hate /pol/
>>
>>29241114
I am a silly man that fantasizes about a world more meaningful, that's all.
Jazz is okay.
>>
>>29241263
Wait, what?

Surely someone saying they preferred the world as it was decades ago and supporting traditionalism is the exact opposite of SJW subversion?
>>
>>29241376
he's saying that because of the interracial nature of the picture the OP posted, you cuck.
>>
>>29241291
Little :(

OG comment nigerian
>>
>>29241114
I'm with you I would love to be in the 40s and 50s but I know if born then I'd be dead from a heart defect I have that only with modern tech saved me, back then I'd be fucked
>>
Just wanna say that the black man in the photo dated that qt blondie for a bit while he was in Paris, but he liked black women better. So calm down.
>>
>>29241463
Same man (OP) I would have died too I was sick all the time growing up. Kawasaki and heart diseases. It sucked
>>
>>29241218
>NO ONE SHARES MY COMMON INTERESTS EXCEPT OLD PEOPLE
IKTF
>>29241114
I'm black so no. Miles Davis did drugs for a reason.
>>
File: past2_w640.jpg (38 KB, 640x441) Image search: [Google]
past2_w640.jpg
38 KB, 640x441
>>29241114
I love jazz and also tend to romanticize old things.
Suits, cars, idk, I think a lot of people do that. Pretty common.
>>
>>29241703
lol a lot of jazz is pretty bad, but it's bad because of the drugs, they don't do drugs because it's bad they did drugs because Charlie Parker did some and they all wanted to play like him so they imitated everything he did. s m h
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IqUBSLOtxeo
>>
>>29241811
No they did drugs because of whitey.
>>
>>29241795
This is called being a fedora.
>>
>>29241860
That... actually is pretty debateable, I mean it wouldn't be the first time they did something like that to a black community. You ever read about the Tuskegee Syphilis Experiment.

Here:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tuskegee_syphilis_experiment
>>
>>29241860
>>29241860
That... actually is pretty debatable, I mean it wouldn't be the first time they did something like that to a black community. You ever read about the Tuskegee Syphilis Experiment.

Here:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tuskegee_syphilis_experiment
>>
>>29241919
I've heard about this.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.