[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw you know precisely what's wrong with you but lack
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3
File: 1465420443145.jpg (13 KB, 380x250) Image search: [Google]
1465420443145.jpg
13 KB, 380x250
>tfw you know precisely what's wrong with you but lack the tools to end the self-fulfilling cycle
Maybe death is the answer honestly
>>
>>29241067
>tfw you have tools but you're too unmotivated and scared to do anything with your life
>>
>>29241067
This is my life.

It's more that I've ruined almoat every opportunity I was somehow able to land, and have failed so much that now I've hit rock fucking bottom

i'm only 23
>>
>after years of introspection you finally understand exactly how to fix your situation but are too unmotivated too

i dont know how normies get out of bed
>>
Holy shit I wish I had more money. My job offers still haven't called me back. That would literally fix 80% of my problems.
>>
I purposely tanked my life so someone else would make it. I'm basically a walking corpse at this point at 24. My apartment is basically a coffin. I keep writing pros and cons for suicide and lists of reasons to live.
>>
>lack the tools
I just can stop doing it desu

I can't control my emotions I'm not some kind of stoic god
>>
>>29241577
i feel you man. honestly feels like i died three years ago
>>
File: image.jpg (142 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
142 KB, 1200x1200
>tfw had every single opportunity but fucked up everything
>tfw memories of the past and fears and laziness keep me from fixing my life
Maybe I just need a big shock
>>
File: 1418013885672.png (67 KB, 253x146) Image search: [Google]
1418013885672.png
67 KB, 253x146
>>29241650

I died when I was 13.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.