[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My sister just asked me if I'll ever get a girlfriend? She
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 12312373498734981724891.png (5 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
12312373498734981724891.png
5 KB, 225x225
My sister just asked me if I'll ever get a girlfriend? She said she asked because she was concerned about me going in a shooting spree.

I want to be normal. I want to be happy and have a girlfriend and friends and make my family proud of me. I'm such a failure.
>>
>>29241049

Ask her if she'll be your girlfriend. When she says no tell her thats what always happens and that it's not up to you so much if you get one, but them. Then if she really feels bad she'll hook you up with one of her friends. I guess there's a slim chance she'll say yes too. I don't know what to do that. See how far you can take in I guess.
>>
>>29241049
Do like I do.

I was always shunted because I'm ugly and not good socially. No girl ever wanted anything to do with me, I was belligerent and hateful and had no friends. I felt like a worthless loser who had contributed nothing to anyone, and I was bottom of the barrel-type scum

Then I went to /pol/ and took the redpill. Now I know that because I am a heterosexual white male who worships Hitler that I am inherently superior to women, degenerates (fags and trannies and liberals, etc), and non-whites.

I have become SOMEONE now. Now I know that I am a worthwhile person, because I'm a white man. WOmen will always be inferior to me. Niggers will always be inferior to me.

It's liberating. I am now a success because of my genetics. I may never hold down a job or get a gf, but I have my whiteness and maleness. No one can take that away from me. I am literally the ubermensch.

Just take the redpill.

DEUS FUCKING VULT
>>
>>29241049
get fit damnit
>>
>>29241141
Deus vult, my white brethren
>>
>>29241141

I'm not sure if this guy is serious but it worked for me. I realized I'm the best of the best by being a white male. I have an obligation to fulfill Hitler's vision. I don't have the right to be mediocre in anything. I am a witness to my race's superiority. Sure enough after I got a good job, clothing, apartment, car, and rich social life a girlfriend just kind of happened. Life is funny like that. I stop trying to focus on myself and everything just clicks. You need a sense of purpose, as ethos, and a strong objective morality system.
>>
>>29241141
>They've got nothing else going for them so they derive their sense of self-worth from their race
Haven't heard that one before.
>>
>>29241141
This,rage fuels me.
Shitskins and godless heathens can have a enjoyable life, I can't be worse than them so I must get one too
>>
>>29241049
Not having a girlfriend isn't bad at all, sometimes all they do is fuck you in the most shitty way you can imagine, I've experienced that and it's just awful, I became more insecure about myself and started to hate almost everyone who hurt me even if it was just a little, now I'm glad to become a robot, but I'm in this way because of her.
>>
>>29241049
Same anon. I actually had my family proud at some point but an existential crisis hit me and i was destroyed. Havent had a girlfriend in years, still dont know why i live on or why i live in general.

Schopenhauer was right, giving birth is evil, fuck my family for doing this to me :(
>>
File: 1401250866012.jpg (34 KB, 635x467) Image search: [Google]
1401250866012.jpg
34 KB, 635x467
>>29241141
>pollacks actually think this guy is serious

Pure fucking pottery.
>>
>>29242326

At least we don't eat poopoo and fuck old men like you are so fond of doing.
>>
>>29241049

Dont cry anon, you know you can do it...

http://sendvid.com/1d0hggpt
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.