[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>younger brother brought his gf over to meet the family and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: 1465759668747.jpg (26 KB, 331x317) Image search: [Google]
1465759668747.jpg
26 KB, 331x317
>younger brother brought his gf over to meet the family and have dinner
>havent left my room all day
>overhear my brother explaining to her that I'm scared of women and am a shut-in
>have to come out to dinner with everyone in <10 minutes
Help
>>
>>29240903
Just dont go

original comment
>>
beeee urself op ;)
>>
>>29240903
Put on a green button up shirt, look up some communist stuff, and rant about how to liberate the workers during dinner. They'll never force you again
>>
Say you don't feel well and eat when she leaves
>>
>>29240903
start a fire then they will have to leave the house thus canceling dinner
>>
Run to the pharmarcy and get high dosaged valerian root, (it's over the counter) swallow and wait ~15 mins

You can thank me later
>>
Well I just stared at my food til everyone left
>>29241806
Why? What does it do? I have work later (third shift) and being a bit out of it ito make it go by faster sounds pretty nice to me
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.