[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I seem to fit in oddly well with the emo/scene faggots despite
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (100 KB, 500x665) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
100 KB, 500x665
I seem to fit in oddly well with the emo/scene faggots despite not really wearing the style, I mostly look like a less attractive Harry Potter. Are they just easy people to get on with or low standards?
>>
They're easy people since they're already "outcasts". Good people to hang out with. Tbqh
>>
>>29240836

>current year
scene people are extinct
>>
>>29240836
talk to them.
What's the worst that can happen.
>>
>>29240974
I already do, half of my friends fit into that box. It's just weird to me considering I've never really liked the style but I get on with the people oddly well.

>>29240867
This guy makes a point though.
>>
I seem to fit well with hippies, even though I don't dress like them at all, nor do we have the same interests, and I don't smoke weed.
I guess it's just because they're easy to talk to, I don't really go anywhere near stacies and dudebros
>>
>>29240836
where do you meet "alternative" people like goths, emos, etc?

I would go to a concert but I don't know how to strike up conversation with some random audience member
>>
>>29242897
school / college

after that... no chance.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.