[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>those stupid fucking normies with the 'bass' blasting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: 1465029968011.png (932 KB, 1089x950) Image search: [Google]
1465029968011.png
932 KB, 1089x950
>those stupid fucking normies with the 'bass' blasting music

What is the fucking appeal to having these big ass booming sounds? Its annoying as fuck.
>>
>>29240661

i used to hate it until i got more into rap and electronic music. it makes you feel warm and vibrate-y
>>
>>29240661
I live in a small town and frequently people drive by listening to this kind of music and I'm like ??? Where do you think you are? WHO do you think you are? Go home Jose, nobody wants to hear this shit at 11pm
>>
because being able to "feel" the music massively increases immersion and enjoyment, especially if you're drunk/on drugs

Although I can understand why it would be really annoying for someone who can hear it from far away
>>
>What is the fucking appeal to having these big ass booming sounds? Its annoying as fuck.

What does that have to do with normies? I'm pretty sure even the most starchy traditionalist would rather listen to classical music being blasted out by an orchestra in a sound-engineered hall than anything else.
>>
>>29241434
everything individual robots hate are easily blamed on normies
>>
File: 1465536902185.jpg (86 KB, 700x525) Image search: [Google]
1465536902185.jpg
86 KB, 700x525
>normies crank up the music
>yell to talk
what's the point
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.