[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
have you ever told a girl you have a crush on her? highschool
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 1448920065062.jpg (202 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
1448920065062.jpg
202 KB, 500x667
have you ever told a girl you have a crush on her?
highschool just finished for me and im starting to think i need to make a move with me oneitis.
will it work?
95% sure shes into me but really shy...
>>
>>29240599
Real talk, either tell her or don't. Make sure you tell it to her face. You can either make things happen and face rejection or spend the rest of your life wondering if things could have progressed between you. Chances are you probably won't see her again so might as well face the possible humiliation anyway.
>>
>>29240599
BRRRUUUUUUMMPPPPP

PLLLLLLRRURPLL
>>
It's too late now. I'm sure she has already mentally moved passed high school.
>>
>>29240599
Didn't work for me. Then I ended up here.
>>
Wtf why are there such young kids here? I'm 10 years older than you. Go out and live your life instead of wasting it here.
>>
Do it for sure. High school is the ideal time both to experience your first girlfriend and your first rejection, so either way you win.
>>
>>29240862
really?
nothing to lose?
>>
>>29240599
You will literally never see anyone from high school again. I know a lot of people say that and it sounds like bullshit, but I can assure you it's true. Tell her before you regret it. I know there's some girls I wish I chased but I was afraid it would have made it awkward. I never saw them again so it wouldn't have mattered if it was awkward between us or not.
>>
>>29240599
>If you are 6'1< and handsome:
It won't work anon. Spare yourself the ambarrasment and focus on doing the things you like.
>>
>>29241378
shes going to the same community college
>>
>>29241767
And? That doesn't mean you're ever going to see her unless you're going for the same major or taking the same gen eds at the same time. Even if she is in your class, just smile and act like a normal person.
>>
Don't spring that shit on her out of the blue, you sperg. It's a sure way to fail and destroy whatever fragile little feelings may exist. Build up to it. Snd out little signals and gauge her reaction. And when the time comes to act ask her to do something together instead of sudnly asking her to commit o a relationship
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.