[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who /generalized anxiety disorder/ here? I worry about literally
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: Anxiety.png (185 KB, 570x530) Image search: [Google]
Anxiety.png
185 KB, 570x530
Who /generalized anxiety disorder/ here?

I worry about literally everything and the minute something goes wrong I panic. If i'm not worrying about something I find something to worry about. I also panic when change occurs.

Also i'm quickly on the road to becoming an alcoholic. I drink every night and every day before work I have to take .75 mgs of xanax
>>
right now i'm worrying over the fact someone read a personal suicide letter I write myself a long time ago and might've posted it on his facebook wall

I'm /GAD and OCD/ although there is very considerable overlap between the two.
>>
>>29240651
OP here

I'm worrying over the fact that i might get fired tomorrow because of the fact that i didn't completely follow orders and as I was leaving work i accidentally scratched the surface of a guys bumper
>>
>>29240703
Everything will turn out to be okay; human error is common on the job and as long as there's mutual understanding there's nothing to be too worried of.

What have you say of my worry?
>>
i have a lot of anxiety, but I ignore it and put it in the back of my mind most of the time

it usually comes out when I have to go outside or smoke weed

never had a panic attack though

I also have ADHD and AvPD and I feel like they're all related

ADHD causes me to get into weird thinking habits and being less capable of breaking out of them
>>
>>29240736
I don't know what to say of yours but if he did do that he's an ass.

Why would he post it on his facebook wall?
>>
OCD master race. Never knew I had it, all my little rituals felt normal.
>>
Self esteem-related OCD is the fucking worse, man. I used to persistently obsess over existential bullshit that got me nowhere in life. I thought that was bad, but now I blow out of proportion the smallest fucking things related to how people perceive me. The very worst is how people think of me on the Internet; for some reason the sheer permanence of what someone's say about me on social media tips me off the fucking edge in the most paranoid way possible.
>>
>>29240855
I am both
>>29240651
and
>>29240886

The thing is, the dude messaged my brother on Facebook regarding the suicide note because he was concerned about me. I told my brother to have him delete the picture altogether. My brother sent me the message saying he did so, but since the guy said he'll "take it down" instead of "deleted it" I assumed that meant he posted it to his wall. I don't know if "take it down" can be colloquially applied to the Messenger part of Facebook, so I got riled up because of this.
>>
>>29240855
>>29240962
the note is also very embarrassing and cringeworthy. Has my name on it too.
>>
>>29240551
I'm worrying about an a exam in today, haven't studied much and am probably going to fail.
>>
>>29241118
last minute study. Better than nothing
>>
>>29241040
politely tell the guy off about how it was made years ago, is no longer relevant, and how he needs to mind his own business and fuck off
>>
>>29241194
he was told all of that and he did say sorry, but I'm still worried the image is still in circulation somehow, and will somewhere down the line fuck me over
>>
I get anxiety over a lot of things. Even something a simple as having company over makes me nervous. The vast majority of my anxiety involves being around other people.

And change makes me really uncomfortable.

I have a routine I stick to everyday. I do certain things at certain times and if something interrupts them it upsets me a little. I mean it's nothing terrible and it isn't like I'm incapable of change I just really dislike it.
>>
File: 1465350630979.png (137 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1465350630979.png
137 KB, 500x500
Being gifted is a mental disorder?
>>
>>29240551
Health anxiety here
Realize that I am no longer young and invincible
Im already flipping because my blood pressure reading is averaging 120/86 after taking it 6 times, my readings need to be perfect for me to feel content
Usually it's 115/75
In the morning it's 100/63
My heart rate is always high, think I am going to enter an early grave, heart rate when I wake up is usually sub 60
Can't tell if I am having severe acid reflux or a silent heart attack after taking some antibiotics for my tooth implant surgery right now.
I'm even reluctant to take a xanax because I feel like my brain neurochemestry cannot tolerate it well, only in emergencies like panic attacks where I truly believe I am dying.
Afraid I am going to wake up dying at night with something like undiagnosed sleep apnea, maybe develop pulmonary hypertension
I don't worry about this shit 24/7, but it feels like I do, it's tiresome.
>>
>>29240551
OP just kill yourself you won't be anxious anymore
>>
File: 1427472438951.jpg (65 KB, 493x311) Image search: [Google]
1427472438951.jpg
65 KB, 493x311
>>29240551
>tfw you got over anxiety and now can't empathise
>>
tfw
>tourettes
>ocd
>adhd
>sld
>odd
>ap
>depression
J U S T
>>
>>29241624
I know how you feel. I don't have it quite like you, I mostly worry about how panic attacks are damaging my body. They haven't been quite so bad lately, but I've had a panic attack that lasted days before. My anxiety is mostly social and comes from insecurity. I've found that staying busy and getting good exercise has helped. I'm definitely worse on the days where I just sit around .
>>
These threads always make me feel like I have every mental illness there is
>>
ADHD-PI, GAD, and MDD. I wish my parents realized that your kid having panic attacks and having to come home from school with chronic diarrhea at 7 years old wasn't normal so I could've got treated earlier. Meds helped a lot but it's still bad enough that you can tell something is wrong within 15 seconds of talking to me.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.