[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw successful chad 150k/y brother comes home >tfw he
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: 123434.jpg (173 KB, 1500x1320) Image search: [Google]
123434.jpg
173 KB, 1500x1320
>tfw successful chad 150k/y brother comes home
>tfw he is retarded leftist always going on about muh racism
>tfw he thinks blaming islam is islamaphobic for what happened
>keeps calling you a racist for being scared of extremists
wake me up
>>
File: 1437204629031.png (343 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
1437204629031.png
343 KB, 512x512
>>29240386
>tfw your successful chad 150k/y brother comes home and roasts you all year
>tfw you go with him to the ballots and make sure you vote the opposite party
>tfw you see the despair on his face when he realizes his vote got cancelled out by a worthless smugposting NEET
Feels good
>>
>>29240386
>tfw big redpilled Christian family
Makes me even more embarrassed of being a virgin NEET fuckup
>>
>>29240473
he calls me a idiot and if I try to use facts he asks why I would Know them at all or to shut up, not fair he got the nuclear free mason dna
>>
>>29240386
nothing wrong about being scared of extremists, religious extremists are scary people and religious extremism should be discouraged

but being scared of muslims is fucking stupid, you shouldn't blame the whole institution of islam for what happened, you should blame the extremist groups which encourage this kind of terrorist behavior
>>
>>29240386
He'll change his tone when his wife will get raped by a pack of niggers.
>>
>'redpilled' autists tend to be lonely single men with no jobs and nothing to look forward to besides shitposting on 4chan

color me surprised
>>
>>29240818
>He'll change his tone when his wife will get raped by a pack of niggers.
you trumpshits are retarded, do you actually think this happens often in real life?

I bet his brother interacts with 2 black people a month, let alone his wife who probably stays home and reads interior design magazines
>>
File: sad bear lain.png (118 KB, 332x450) Image search: [Google]
sad bear lain.png
118 KB, 332x450
>>29240386
>tfw my older brother used to beat me up a lot
>no dad to stop him because my mom divorced my dad for being to harsh on my older brother

I hate remembering this
>>
>>29240809
my family is muslim yet I still get nervous when I see someone wearing the islamic attire on a bus or train or something. what goes through my mind is

>what if this is it what if this is one of the shooters I dont wanna die today etc

similar to how I get nervous every time I'm walking down the street alone at night and I see someone on the same sidewalk as me. I get nervous as shit whether it's a white or black person
>>
>>29240386
he's successful and retarded? How retarded are you then?
>>
File: 1464064101517.jpg (32 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
1464064101517.jpg
32 KB, 480x640
>>29241000
nice trips for a great post! keep it up anon!
>>
>>29240918
4chan is absolutely haram
>>29240809
>>29240846
I've been scared of the since 9/11 and they have given me to reason not to be, I get scared and paranoid easy regardless though but he called them the "religion on peace"
>>29241000
he got all the icbm scientist genes while everyone else got the schizophrenic ones, he is surrounded by far left people everyday.
>>

Whether or not you're racist, you're a moron. The number of people killed by extremists is still a vanishingly small proportion of the population.
>>
>>29241097
>he is surrounded by far left people everyday.

intelligent, educated people tend to be leftists
idiot NEET losers tend to be more right

I wonder why...
>>
>>29241130
this. it's like being afraid of being killed by lightning so you don't leave your house
>>
>>29241170
I am afraid of that though
>>
I have a brother that's more successful than me who is a far left lunatic and married to a single mother. We disagree on politics and I tell him t shut the fuck up if he gets pissy at me over sexism etc. Just because you're NEET doesn't mean you can't stand up for yourself, all liberals are mentally retarded so even if they are lucky and earn more money doesn't mean they are better than you.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.