[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are young Asian girls in America really this fucked up?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 13
File: yes!.jpg (158 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
yes!.jpg
158 KB, 1366x768
Are young Asian girls in America really this fucked up?
>>
>>29240306
She's asian not white, so why does it matter.
>>
>>29240306
>tfw like asians but not asian myself and this bothers me
yeah
>>
>>29240692
i have a thing for asian guys (kpop is truly infectious) but i'm european so it definitely bothers me too lmao
i will probably marry a white guy and have white kids and that's completely fine with me, although absolutely no one around here understands how i could find asians attractive, not just talking about my girl friends but guys too
>>
>>29240306
Yes, anti-racism allows them to justify hopping on white dick
>>
>giving a shit about which subhuman races fuck other subhuman races
The sooner they breed each other out the better.
>>
>>29240888
fuck off you homo
just becasue you wear a fucking dress dont make you a female faggot cunt
>>
Every girl in America is fucked up
>>
>>29240306
Thanks for letting me know a new video is up.
I really like these.
>>
Why is every interracial relationship have a BLACK GUY in it?

What about Asian guys with white women or indian dudes with african women?

Why is is always black guys??
>>
>>29240306
link the video
>>
>>29240306
they will try to destroy us
>>>/pol/77005987
>>
File: 1445054686797.jpg (5 KB, 204x200) Image search: [Google]
1445054686797.jpg
5 KB, 204x200
>>29241241
It's the goyim agenda.
>>
Asian girls love the black cocks as much as white girls do.
>>
>>29241241
Because it's fucking hot.
>>
>>29241330
>asian girls love HIV as much as white girls do.

fixed that for you.
>>
>>29241241
because they're the closest race to looking like apes, and animalistic appearance/behavior is sexually attractive to womyn
>>
>>29241377
They don't care if the sex is amazing.
>>
>>29241330
how the fuck could anyone be so intimate with a black guy is beyond

99% of them are absurdly ugly
>>
>>29241138
um
s-sorry
>>
>>29241453
Women just love black guys.
>>
>>29241439
>They don't care as long as they get to join in his crippling debt.

Is your keyboard broken mate? I'm having to fix a lot of stuff for you
>>
depending on the family, the girl will be shunned and disowned. My cousin (24) married a black guy, she was cut from her father's will and he told her to never see him again. She lost roughly 250k for her decision, and her money was divided up to her 2 other siblings. When my uncle was diagnosed with terminal cancer and dying, my aunt pleaded with him to let her see him. She came to the hospital on his last day, and his final words to her were: "You were a shame and a disgrace on our family. Not only have you embarrassed yourself, but you've embarrassed us. I only allowed you to come here today to tell you this. You're not my daughter. Do not come to my funeral."
She left crying, and to this day, I have never seen her at all. We dont invite her to family gatherings like Christmas/Thanksgiving/ etc. Last I heard she was trying to find a job and the guy left her.
A lot of Asian women are pressured by their families to find an asian or a white guy.
>>
>>29241486
lol you're hilarious bud.
>>
>>29241479
>only posts images of interracial relationships to confirm his theory that all women wants an interracial relationship

sure is confirmation bias in here
>>
American Asians aren't real Asian's obviously. They have strict parents so they go out of their way to upset daddy and date niggers, which are plentiful in the States. Not too hard to figure out
>>
>>29241604
There are TV shows and movies where black men are married to Asian women. Asians love black people.
>>
>>29241516
I can't help what women want. If they want black men, I can't do anything about it.
>>
File: Zhao-Wei.jpg (24 KB, 311x444) Image search: [Google]
Zhao-Wei.jpg
24 KB, 311x444
>>29240306
Must be the Asian Americans who act like this. The ones from overseas hate blacks. We have a bunch of Chinese students at my University, and whenever a group of blacks pass by their faces visibly cringe. It's hilarious.

Also, a lot of those Chinese girls are qt as fuck. It's a shame that they are soulless money hungry monsters on the inside though.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (240 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
240 KB, 1920x1080
>>29241502
>"I only allowed you to come here today to tell you this"
Lol, chink men are some of the most autistic people I've ever met.
They treat everything like it's some Chinese Cartoon.
>>
File: giphy-1.gif (1 MB, 250x241) Image search: [Google]
giphy-1.gif
1 MB, 250x241
>>29241502
>she was cut from her father's will and he told her to never see him again

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Romeo_and_Juliet_effect
>>
They are just filthy white slags with asian skin.
>>
File: ching chong meme.png (246 KB, 567x597) Image search: [Google]
ching chong meme.png
246 KB, 567x597
>>29240306
mom's oregano
>>
>interracial relationships in my country pretty uncommon
>had 2 black friends in the past and girls would openly insult them and just laugh

I'm so glad I'm neither Yurocuck nor Amerifat

>>29241116

Those subhumans breed with your white women too, Tyler.
>>
>>29242350
i audibly laughed
>>
>>29241967
honor is still a thing you know
>>
It's beyond fucked up, but yeah.
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.