[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>all these sexist comments on r9k about how women deserve
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 92
Thread images: 12
File: 1451110503755.jpg (70 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1451110503755.jpg
70 KB, 640x640
>all these sexist comments on r9k about how women deserve rape

How would you like it if tomorrow, all women were built like this and every time you stepped outside, they would scream disgusting sexual comments at you, grope you, and sometimes, even violently rape you?
>>
never said they deserve rape but your scenario is turning me on. are they ever affectionate while they rape me?
>>
File: roastie whores.png (60 KB, 835x506) Image search: [Google]
roastie whores.png
60 KB, 835x506
>>29240186
you clearly are not from here
plaese read people's experiences here with females and then come back
i also do not know what pick rleted is, all i know is that it's called roastie whores, i think its something to do with it
>>
>>29240186
i would simply beat them up tbqh(only the ones that touch me when i dont want it)

shrugs

let thr onlookers look if they want, screamers scream if they want too
>>
>>29240186
I would be in heaven.
>>
>>29240186
I WOULD LIKE IT VERY VERY VERY MUCH
>>
>>29240186
>Bitches that abuse steroids always wear clothes to hide their dried up manly breasts and giant clits from all that testosterone.

That sucks because I like masculine women, including FtM.
>>
>>29240186

I'm down, and I'm not even a masochist.
>>
File: 1465456443882.jpg (41 KB, 436x414) Image search: [Google]
1465456443882.jpg
41 KB, 436x414
>>29240186
>women willingly pleasing my femdom fetish
Bring it on
>>
I'd start dressing slutty and going out in public to get drunk at bars and clubs and stuff.
>>
>>29240186
> all women were built like this

No fatties is a great thing

>every time you stepped outside, they would scream disgusting sexual comments at you

This would become a game of who can say the nastiest cat calls. Everyone would have a laugh.

>grope you, and sometimes, even violently rape you

Not having to enter the ever changing secret sex code would be a benefit.
>>
>>29240186

Who is this whore?

I love muscular women

About the subject, i'd love be desired and pounded all the time.

You have no idea how it feels to be hated for being a average male
>>
>>29240186
>when women make better males then the fat obese incel neckbeard on here

That misogyny blew up in your faces

laughingfemales.txt
>>
>>29240416
you go boy
>>
You want my real answer?
Pretty fuckin turned on.
>>
>>29240229
This op. I need to know this
>>
>>29240437
i hate that laughing females .png thing it makes me feel so weak :((
>>
>>29240186
>sexist comments

You can always go back to tumblr. People shit-talk each other about any personal attributes, race is another example. You just want special treatment because you have an axe wound.
>>
File: ayay.jpg (71 KB, 505x365) Image search: [Google]
ayay.jpg
71 KB, 505x365
>>29240186
>and sometimes, even violently rape you?

Because this is a common occurrence

> inb4 '1 zillion college students are raped every day'
>>
>>29240186
>How would you like it if tomorrow, all women were built like this and every time you stepped outside, they would scream disgusting sexual comments at you, grope you, and sometimes, even violently rape you?

that is my fetish
>>
>>29240186
I could still fuck her up and rape the shit out of her afterwards.
>>
>>29240186
>implying I couldn't EASILY overpower that
You are seriously overestimating the power of a woman, OP.
>>
>>29240186
leg chocking is now my new fetish
>>
As long as they don't point a gun to my head or strap me down or use too much brutal force I wouldn't mind getting raped from some nicely physiqued girls. Can't rape the willing. Also if they sexually comment on my looks, that would be an ego boost seeing as I lift. Maybe they like my ass, arms, face, abs, legs, etc, maybe they might grab my crotch, bump into me intentionally to feel my chest, grab my ass, squeeze my arm, willing to fuck at the drop of a hat, this is a wet dream. What disgusting comments, like if they wonder how my cock taste like, or they want to sit on my face? Hell yeah!
>>
>>29240480
This. Even strongest women would struggle with average men in physical contact.
>>
>>29240186
>every time you stepped outside, they would scream disgusting sexual comments at you, grope you, and sometimes, even violently rape you?

You live in Mogadishu?
>>
File: str build.webm (593 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
str build.webm
593 KB, 480x480
>>29240532
oh yeah anon? how about this
>>
>>29240517
if you don't submit to her she says you raped her. the police will believe her so you have to let her ride your dick till your cock is raw and her body is covered in your cum.
>>
>>29240273
That picture is very accurate desu. Would like to see some roastie whores try to deny it.
>>
>>29240186
Would strip off and throw myself at them desu
>>
>>29240575
She looks so proud after doing that lol
>>
>>29240584
>implying if women were this aggressive I wouldn't record myself at all times
You can't win. I don't even go outside except to go to work and buy food at Wal-Mart.
>>
>>29240186
O would absolutely love it but I also want guitars for men, bias in favour of men in the workplace, college and court, welfare and everything else
>>
>>29240584
and then she says you raped her
>>
>>29240575
Wow, I'd love for her to hold me down and force-fuck me
>>
>How would you like it if tomorrow, all women were built like this

Implying this isn't an improvement to the average hambeast

>and every time you stepped outside, they would scream disgusting sexual comments at you

This would greatly boost me ego and may or may not turn me on

>grope you

See above

>and sometimes, even violently rape you?

muh every women gets buttraped five times every day in college
>>
File: 1458411745007.png (341 KB, 468x632) Image search: [Google]
1458411745007.png
341 KB, 468x632
> Femdom fetish complete

> Giantess fetish complete

I would like it alot
>>
>>29240186
>all I have to do is go outside and fit women will vocally express desire for my cock and physically force me to fuck if I don't give in right away

where do I sign the forms to commit my soul to this perfected heaven, the best of all possible worlds? I would like two sets of forms in case one gets wet from my cum and drool.

>roasties actually being so fucking stupid that they don't realize that this is like asking "oh, so you hate the job market so much? What if every time you walked outside, employers competed to pay you the most per hour for your labor? What if you had to sort though hundreds of applications from employers who wanted to pay you hundreds of dollars per hour to do what you love?

fucking roasties. when will they stop trying to use their pretty little heads to think? ha ha ha!
>>
>>29240186

>
How would you like it if tomorrow, all women were built like this and every time you stepped outside, they would scream disgusting sexual comments at you, grope you, and sometimes, even violently rape you?

Very much. Please happen tomorrow.
>>
Why would she be violent if I was willing?
Guys aren't going to beat a womans face in to fuck her if she's begging to suck his dick.
>>
>>29240186
Well, this backfired, didn't it?
>>
>>29240186

>tfw a girl will never force my dick inside of her in some alley way
>>
How come women are so stuck up about sex and men so willing? Surely pregnancy alone doesn't make them that scared.
>>
>>29240875

Women are just predisposed to being stupid uppity cunts.
>>
>>29240875

With today's child support laws, sex is far riskier for men. They have drugs for pregnancy pains.
>>
>>29240875
SIGH.

I am so tired of explaining this simple shit.

When women get pregnant, they have to carry the baby for 9 months, give birth to it, a dangerous and sometimes deadly process, and then nurse it for a year and keep it safe for 3-5 years before it can walk around on its own and spend time with other children and adults. She has to make sure that she has help. For a woman, having a child is like going to college. It's that much work.

A man can cum in a minute and leave.

So men need to cum in as many pussies as possible while a woman needs to make a careful choice about who fucks her and who is supporting her through the pregnancy or she might get abandoned and die. Who's gonna take care of her if the father's gone? You? You wanna get cucked? No one does.

For men, reproduction is about cumming. For women, it's a huge percentage of her life's effort.
>>
>>29240875
Evolutionally speaking women had to be more picky about who they let stick it in, while it made more sense for men to spread their genes as far as possible with as many women as they could.

Humans are animals, especially when it comes to sex
>>
>>29240186
sauce? why does "the robot" makes writing "this" necessary?>>29240186
>>
>>29240186
yes this sounds great
>>
>>29240186
>disgusting sexual comments at you

What like OP?
I'm sure they're not that bad.
Also thanks for the image (and that pic).
>>
>>29240186
I never understood why women are told to cover up instead of telling men to control their libidos. But if a woman acted on her libido, she's a slut.
>>
>>29240186
Would become lunatic (as much as women actually are) by playing Russian roulette with them
If they die, self defense, if they don't, well I'll try to enjoy the ride

I'll remove one cartridge if they wear nazi clothes or if they are good looking but that's because of fetishes
>>
>>29241125
well you see, boys are different than girls. boys have a wee-wee and girls have a voo-voo. Do you understand?
>>
>>29241146
No. Explain why a wee-wee is unable to be controlled, covered up and subdued as a voo-voo.
>>
>>29240315
That body is easily attainable naturally, and women who roid usually stick to anavar or something else that won't turn them into a man.
>>
>>29240186
>How would you like it if tomorrow,
The same as everyday, because the majority of males will still be able to rape her.
>>
>>29241208
Because you see, Testosterone leads to aggresion in high dosages, and an increased sex drive. While high doses of estrogen, leads to bitchiness, and cramps. Given that women are statistically weaker than men on average too. It is only natural to tell the women to practice prevention rather than try to cure the men who will just strong arm their way around it.
>Tl:dr Biology and its effect on society.
>>
>>29240186
I don't think all women should be raped. Just the ones who fuck all the men they can and then say "Where have all the good men gone?". They would probably enjoy that, though.
>>
File: 1428585757672.jpg (17 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1428585757672.jpg
17 KB, 250x250
>>29241236
>That body is easily attainable naturally,
>>
>>29241208
well, anonny....

boys are boys and girls are girls. They're different! They're not the same! Do you understand, or do you have to go in the learning disability class?

Do you know the difference between cats and dogs?

Can you tell me which of the things in this classroom are food and which ones are not food? Is a crayon food?
>>
>>29241276
I shouldn't say easily, but any woman that trains seriously for two years can achieve larger legs than that.
>>
>>29241208
Because males have different hormones and pheromones than females as well as slightly different brain structures.

We are different. Us trying to repress sexual instinct is like women trying to suppress motherly instinct. It can be done, but it is difficult and sometimes there are moments where instinct cannot be held back.
>>
>>29240186
they are already here
>>>/pol/77005987
>>
>>29240273
I actualy wanna see a femanon try to argue against this lel
>>
>>29241301
fatter*
>>
>>29240186
A trained man will always be stronger than an equally trained woman.
>>
>>29240186
>How would you like it if tomorrow, all women were built like this and every time you stepped outside, they would scream disgusting sexual comments at you, grope you, and sometimes, even violently rape you?

You can't give me an erection and just stop, take responsibility!
>>
If misinformed "empowered" want to beef up on steroids, so be it, but most straight men don't want to fuck beefcakes
>>
>>29240186
This sounds fantastic and would turn me on way more than I ever could have imagined. What did you think was going to be the response, OP?
>>
Gross...just disgusting. How "empowered"...
>>
>>29240186
>every time you stepped outside, they would scream disgusting sexual comments at you, grope you, and sometimes, even violently rape you
How the fuck does that compare to talking shit online, you dumb slag?
Tbh you're so retarded a bit of rape might knock some sense into you.
Fuck it, you know what? I'm going to find you and ram my cock through your fucking chest.
Your time's up, whore.
>>
>>29241276

Not easily, but it is attainable over time if a girl is willing to load up on some real plates on the squats and leg press and not the pink 4 lb aerobic weights.
>>
>>29240575
I'm inlove. Anyone got a name?
>>
>>29240186
It's not rape if I cum buckets while those thighs are squeezed around me. It's a gift from God
>>
>>29240186
>and every time you stepped outside, they would scream disgusting sexual comments at you, grope you, and sometimes, even violently rape you?
what are you pretending this is analogous to?
>>
>>29241258
If testosterone and men are so dangerous, why aren't we doing more to protect the public against them? Are men as dangerous as wild animals? If so, we should treat them as such and have them snipped to protect the weak.

>>29241299
I understand that the logic with human males is that they're dangerous so the weaker creatures need to be better controlled. Which sounds pretty ass backwards.

>>29241311
Yet the motherly instinct is frequently suppressed in favor of satisfying the male's sexual instinct. Like after a woman has a child, which is a pretty mentally & physically altering life experience, and she often gets chided for not keeping herself physically appealing for men because her motherly instinct tells her that her child is more important.

If a woman can force herself to spend less time on her child to make a man happy, why can't a man control his sexual urges to keep himself from harming women?
>>
File: upset_moth.gif (107 KB, 267x200) Image search: [Google]
upset_moth.gif
107 KB, 267x200
>tfw you will never live in a world where females are taller, stronger and more sexual aggressive than males
>>
>>29240186

Her name is Tayler Rose, she is a power-lifter

She has a Youtube and Instagram

Easy to find, look for yourself
>>
File: 1464980122989.png (34 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
1464980122989.png
34 KB, 633x758
>ywn have a woman "force herself" on you
>she calls you a dirty whore for getting hard while she rapes you
>she begins slapping you until you cry while she slams her pussy up and down on your penis
>your eyes are streaming tears as you cum a massive load that fills her pussy
>she kisses you and for a moment you smile
>then she slaps you again and says your such a whore that you'd probably beg for her to do it again
>you tell her your not a whore
>she says if you're not a whore she'd never fuck you again because she could never love a loser like you
>you start shouting that you're a dirty filthy slut whore
>she sits her pussy on your face and makes you eat your own cum out of her pussy
>>
post that webmd of the big muscle girl jacking of her strap on
>>
>>29240608
>>29241440
it's not even an argument he's just crying for a few paragraphs
>>
>>29242689
So the argument that women like diamonds that kids die and bleed over for the fact that they ostentatiously display their husband's wealth to other women because they specifically want diamonds over cubic zirconia despite the two being almost visually identical and only differing in price isn't an argument? Because it sure sounds like one to me, you roastie whore.
>>
>>29240416

Post pictures of what outfits you'd wear, pls.
>>
>>29240186
very much
>>
>>29240186
rape is a meme now. it just means that a whore did not like what someone said
>>
>>29242689
not an argument baka desu sempai
>>
>>29240186

HIGHER MUSCLE DENSITY
I
G
H
E
R

M
U
S
C
L
E

D
E
N
S
I
T
Y
>>
i'd probably find one with integrity and be their loyal mate, it shouldn't be too hard if they had the sex drive of a male, after all i'm 6/10 and in decent shape.

are you suggesting i invest in a wardrobe of revealing clothes and "go out" with the intention of using my innate sexual desirability to attract attention? because i wouldn't do that, that seems dangerous but above all shallow. if bad things happen to people like that i'm supposed to be concerned? nah.
>>
>>29240575
her clit must be the size of my penis
>>
>>29240970
You do know there is a thing called abortion?
>>
File: lewdness.png (655 KB, 1030x720) Image search: [Google]
lewdness.png
655 KB, 1030x720
>>29240186
how would i like it? . . .
>>
> implying all men are buff, catcall, and rape

I've been catcalled ONCE, and I've been groped by way more girls at conventions than guys. Fuck you, OP, for using the legitimate misogyny on this board as a pedistal to throw back shitty misandrist rhetoric like the child you are. Nobody deserves to be raped, nobody deserves to be profiled for their gender.
Thread replies: 92
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.