[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You'l never stick in my wet and tight cunt, ugly poor loosers.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: nick_vector_by_simmeh-d9j99me.png (365 KB, 486x640) Image search: [Google]
nick_vector_by_simmeh-d9j99me.png
365 KB, 486x640
You'l never stick in my wet and tight cunt, ugly poor loosers. Thoughts?
>>
I haven't seen Zootopia but I was under the impression bunny was the girl and that fox is male, so I'm perplexed by what you mean.

If you are just saying that you are in fact a woman and I have no access to your vagina, I thank God for that fact and I pray no man will have to put it in your roastie.
>>
>>29240037

>Thoughts>

>my french dark roast is SO good. I'm really lovin this meme.
>I'm mildly lonely. Should I start dating again?
>I wish I hadn't slept in. Some fishing today would've be nice.
>and I wonder how my sister is doing. Haven't talked to her in 2 or 3 weeks.
>>
>>29240076
>I haven't seen Zootopia but I was under the impression bunny was the girl and that fox is male, so I'm perplexed by what you mean.

That would be better imo.
>>
>>29240037
At least I have an Oculus and an unlimited amount of weed then
>>
>>29240076
>I was under the impression bunny was the girl and that fox is male
why would you assume this? just because one is small and cute?

boys can be small and cute too
>>
dang u looken foxxey nikk y dont u loosen dat collar & get comfey on my lap? mm ye ye whip that knotty foxcock out n lemme have at it! what i wouldnt give to get wilde with what's happenin b-twixt nikk's musskular hind trotters!! ~melt
>>
i want to shit in foxe's eyesocket and fuck it
>>
>>29240037
>You'l
>loosers

Nothing of value was lost.
>>
i want the fox to scratch me deep in the arm and fuck tha wound and make it so his cum becomes a part of my scab
>>
>>29240037

Implying it's tight roastie
>>
i wanna climb inside fox's mouth and thru the anus so my face is covered in his shit and then fox does gymnastics and reaches his head to his own anus to lick his shit off my face
>>
i want to cram my ballsack inside fox's asshole and make my sperm poopy and then impregnate fox with the poop sperm and give birth to a human-fox poop hybrid and fuck the poopcreature in a threesome

i want to stretch my foreskin and stick foxes head inside my penis and masterbate with his head in my wang and i cum and my penis head turns all gray and shape is frozen and then i circumsize me foreskin and i stick the huge gray chunk of skin up foxes ass and up to his head so he has two heads

want to put my dick in his ear and cum and then make him sneeze and watch the cum come out of his nose
>>
wanna yank off his teeth and fuck the holes
wanna open mouth at fox's anus catching wet dookie dropping
wanna mouth on fox's tail after muckspread
wanna suck on fox's feet after he does the waffle stomp
love fox with all me hart
>>
wanna staple my dick to his face and hang on his head which tears apart slighty when he moves his head with blood dripping on his face until my penis breaks off and it is stuck on his face

I would like to put a cheese wiz nozzle in fawkses urethra, fill his penis, and prostrate with cheese wiz, and then bun fuk him until it squirts out of his fawkesy ding ding hole all over foxes face.

wanna fist foxe while holding a piranha and have the piranha bite me and his rectum and then i squeeze fishe organs also cover arm and then i take it out and i jerk him off with same hand

wanna stick thorns inside his butthole and fuck him mechin me dick bleed while covered in foxe dookie then i cume and the jizz blood & poop goes thru his body & out de mouth and he pukes it nd i kiss him passionitely and he give me head with his blood cum and poop in his mouth
>>
>>29240667
>>29240684
>>29240727
>>29240895

Mods, my dear allies.

May we have an underage ban here?

Thanks, btw. You guys are doing a good job.
>>
>>29240937
~foxe cooking popsicle juice in kitschen @ stovetop~
hello u little slute
~putteing hands on foxe's hips~
these hips wass made for child bearing thats for sure.. ;)
~rocking slowly back & forth~
foxe giggles, distracted by masculine energy
~snuggling face in nape of foxes necke~
foxe stirring juice slower & slower as his sensations r overtaken by luste
~foxe feel so good meat slab in my pants inflating with desire to penetrate~
~whip dicke out & cockslappe foxes ass thru thick coat of fur~
foxe let out a sexy 'eep' & exhales
titillated @ the notion of stoppeing cookeing and getting pumped full of man juice
~he reach back annamul fingernailes grabbe my dicke & stroke koppel time~
'j-just two more minutes..' he sez clearly wanting the cocke
~foxe turns drops 2 his knees and puts my junk in his mouth
holding deep for a moment & letting out a seductive moan with a whole mouthful of manhood!~
yea u fuken love it
>>
>>29240037
I don't understand this. Aren't there at least 3.4 Billion women who could say the same thing? I mean I have sex regularly but I'm never really going to be making and kind of significant dent in the "women I haven't fucked" population. Your position is ridiculous. Additionally having had sex with multiple people the (apparent) standard deviation w/r/t quality or pleasure is very small. You having a vagina is not really a sufficient reason to date or even attempt to contact you.
>>
but i already fuked yo stinky cunt, slut...
>>
~foxe reluctantly releases his oral vicegrip from my poinga~
precume & salivae drippe from his sweete lippes as he gasps & gulps
'mm' ~he hops back up & daintily adjusts his wrinkled collar~
with an effortlessly seductive look, he turns back around & gives the rice a halfhearted swirl while letting out a sexually frustrated sigh
*SLAP* give his hot foxan ass a quick squeeze feeling his wetnesse with my wide man grip
u whettin my appetite, u kno that u scrote-lovin foxe?
~foxe whippin up a fresh batch of mascarpone for me in those pants~
with a newfound case of blueballs my hart drops in anticipation of splittin this sexy furry bitsch wide open on his noisy old mattress
>>
File: 1463988813754.png (972 KB, 900x1246) Image search: [Google]
1463988813754.png
972 KB, 900x1246
how do I get a sexy lil work buddy like this foxy
>>
>>29241257
>how do I get a sexy lil work buddy like this foxy
Is this anime?
>>
YOU WILL NEVER GET THIS
YOU WILL NEVER GET THIS

BUT
ONE DAY
HE GET IT! YAKSHEMASH!
>>
how do I get a fox bf
>>
zootopia changed my life
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.