[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is it allways the short qts that attract the tall Chads?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 2
File: short and tall.jpg (117 KB, 634x938) Image search: [Google]
short and tall.jpg
117 KB, 634x938
Why is it allways the short qts that attract the tall Chads? Why don't manlets have a chance?
>>
>>29239960
Because petite women are the best, most men understand this.
>>
>>29240005
How do tall women feel about this?
>>
>>29239960

tall people are obsessed with their height because it's socially acceptable for other people to comment on it.

>how's the weather up there?
>do you play basketball? no? you're a waste of height
>i love tall guys
>drunk guys trying to get in fights with them, etc.

it becomes a huge part of their identity, so they find ways to accentuate it and hold onto their "tallness". dating a short girl makes them feel tall and secure in their height.
>>
>>29239960
They do it just to fuck with manlets.
>>
>>29240062
A tall women is in the same boat as a short man.
>>
>people don't think tall women are based

You guys are faggots.
>>
>>29239960
Short women only seem to go for tall men. A manlet's best chance is a woman around his height. Think 5'7" or something like that.
>>
he likes being able to hold her up as he fucks her. might even 69 her that way.
>>
>not wanting to mate with a tall women so you have genetically superior children

Its like you want you children to be betas
>>
>>29239960
Society in general needs a serious reform.
>>
>>29240166
>5'9 manlet has a 5'7 gf
>They have a 6'1 son
>6'1 son has a 5'9 gf
>They have 6'4 son
>6'4 grandson has a 5'1 womanlet
>Great-great-grandson is 5'9
>Circle repeats
>>
Women want taller guys to feel secure, shorter women feel less secure than normal sized women so they need really tall guys.
>>
There should be a law that state tall people can only reproduce with tall people and short people can only reproduce with short people.

Womenlets reproducing will almost guarantee manlet children. Their children will grow up hating their parents, will grow up to be beta and bitter, and will die alone. At least manlets stand a chance of producing normal sized children if they reproduce with a freak of nature - but that rarely happens so it's a moot point.
>>
because even if she is short, she still has eyes that see the world... you are still smaller than most other men, her being short doesn't change that
>>
>>29240214

Are you saying we should kill short women to cleanse our specie from this plague of manlets?
>>
This man looks like a grown up Elliot Rodger
>>
>6'5
>attracted to midget 5' blondes only

well those are genes down the toilet
>>
>>29240454
I'm 6'3 with a 5'1 gf.

Embrace it brother.
>>
File: 1464440676591.jpg (107 KB, 634x730) Image search: [Google]
1464440676591.jpg
107 KB, 634x730
Based Chad Klitschko

Hope he finds his balls and knocks out that gypsy
>>
>>29240214
It's a tragedy, really.
>>
>>29240454
>>29240530
I feel sorry for your kids
I will only have kids with a 170cm female
>>
>>29239960
Short girls look so easy to rape and dominate.
>>
>>29241246
Heard she had a slipped disk because her child was too big for her womb.
>>
>>29240175
in 3 generation the height will normalize anyway.
>>
>>29240214
>6'4 with a 5'1
what am i doing with my life
>>
Tall men and short women are desirable. It only makes sense that good men and women get together and undesirable men and women are left with each other.
>>
>>29241901
>short women
>desirable genes
Retard.

Never procreate with female midgets. Never, fucking ever. My father was 6'0, I'm fucking 5'5''. I'm a white Kendrick Lamar for life. I didn't ask for this. And even worse, I didn't ask to not even get to be pure white, with these fucking brown eyes and nigger hair. All courtesy from my mother's side.

What is of desirable from a short woman other than a bitch to fuck like a ragdoll?
>>
>>29241975

Who said anything about breeding?
I guess you are fucking stupid in addition to being a matlette.

Short women are desirable. As in the women themselves, not their unborn children. If I want kids I'll buy an egg from some ivy league volleyball bitch and have it implanted in my female shaped gf. Men should be tall, women should be short. Any aberration is a failure and only good for fetishists and those desperate enough to settle.
>>
>>29241303
Yes. They can be quite fun.
>>
>>29241303
It's especially funny when it comes from a tall guy as well. So much for that protection. lel
>>
>>29242303
>women should be short
No, women should be shorter than men, the reason women keep being way too shorter than men is because you keep breeding with short fucks and this keeps a decent amount of the population unnecessarily short. If your idea of desirable is someone you want to fuck with no means of reproduction then don't word your statement implying that the desirableness of these physical attributes has some kind of intrinsic real value to it if the only value is getting your cock hard.

There is nothing of "good" in short women.
>>
>>29242466

Cool opinion, but I can't think of any trait more important or valuable than getting my dick hard. I will continue saying short women are desirable because they are desirable to me. Don't worry, I have not yet sired any children nor do I have any intention of doing so.

Genetics are a meme though. Why didn't your parents put you on growth hormone?
>>
>>29243048
they have seen even worse so they don't even think I'm that bad
>>
>>29240081

I'm 6'2" and love tall girls. Sadly there's not many here who're actually my height or taller.
>>
>>29239960
because tall genes
short women don't even like being short. getting with a tall man ensures their children will at least be of normal height so long as they don't get her shitty genes
>>
>>29239960
Cause closet pedophilia.
>>
>>29239960
Someone has to produce mid tier borderline manlets who still can fail hard.

Women are evil creatures. If they are a womanlet they intrinsically have the need to undermine tall Chads good genes for the next generation.
>>
>>29240214

Wish my parents had considered that. Dad is about 5'11" and my mom is fucking 4'10". Older brother got lucky and actually surpassed my father and grew to like 6'1" while I'm only 5'6". This shit sucks so bad.
>>
>>29240373
If so than short man as well, mate.
Equality of the sexes is to be respected even in genocide.

Even Elliot knew this and killed men as well.
>>
>>29243655
>>29243655
>ensures their children will at least be of normal height
No, her kids will still likely be short (or extremely short if they really get fucked over). Short women should be sterilized and prohibited from breeding.

They marry tall men with the idea that they'll pop out a couple 6'+ chads because they have no idea how genetics work. She will mistreat her kids when she realizes they come out as manlets, her kids will grow to hate their parents and become bitter, and their genetic line ends.
>>
>>29240005
>>29240081
>>29241901
>>29242303
Holy shit you are all retarded. Short women are fucking disgusting. They look like abominable goblins and basically have nothing to justify their sad existence. Womanlets are just as bad as manlets if not worse. This is why female models are all tall. Hell, even when men have the freedom to create their ideal female via art and fiction they draw them as tall.

>Samus
>Bayonetta
>Dragon crown sorceress

"Men" who like short "women" are just manlets with severe sour grapes.
>>
>>29240081
This.
A woman above 5'7" should kill herself as she will never be cute.
>>
I'm 6' and my bf is 6'5". It's a pretty nice pairing with the just the right amount of difference in height.
>>
>>29243796
This guy gets it. Short women are gross. GROSS!
>>
>>29245228
>6'5"
Damn, that's a big dick. You're not too bad yourself, for a girl.
>>
>>29243778
>genetic line ends

If your dad is Klitchscko and your mom is Hayden Panettiere, odds are that you'll end up good looking and/or athletic. Plus you'll be rich as fuck. The genetic line will almost certainly not end.
>>
>>29245516
Wow. Please don't reply to my posts. I have a bf.
Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.