[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
No MGTOW thread?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 16
File: jana-brike02.jpg (217 KB, 1000x758) Image search: [Google]
jana-brike02.jpg
217 KB, 1000x758
No MGTOW thread?
>>
>>29239394
MGTOW does not = R9k

take that cuck shit to reddit faggot.
>>
>>29239798
Yes it does. Fuck off cuckboy.
>>
>>29239798

>r9k does not = MGTOW

Jesus why would you type it like that you fucking retard
>>
>>29239394

>Well, I've had it with women and society; I'm going to go my own way and finally start enjoying life!
>Now, let me proceed to talk NON FUCKING STOP about how much I hate women and society

MGTOW
>>
File: 0.jpg (14 KB, 300x225) Image search: [Google]
0.jpg
14 KB, 300x225
>>29239869
Why would a group of people who feel they have made a huge life breakthrough and recognized a big problem in society not want to proselytize?
>>
>>29239925

If going your own way is so fucking fantastic, why do you spend so much of your time talking about people who don't go their own way? Why not just enjoy your own life on your own terms?
>>
>>29239987
>why do you spend so much of your time talking
Maybe I used too big a word before.
I feel bad for my fellow man and want him to be aware of the pitfalls of monogamy.

This is a pretty big motivator.
>>
>>29239987
because having likeminded folks around is a good thing
>>
File: MGTOW freeman.jpg (64 KB, 280x396) Image search: [Google]
MGTOW freeman.jpg
64 KB, 280x396
The guys at /out/ are working on a commune in the woods for men who have had enough.
>>
>>29240458

sounds pretty gay desu senpai
>>
>>29240458
sour grapes: the commune
>>
File: MGTOW escapemobile.jpg (116 KB, 600x390) Image search: [Google]
MGTOW escapemobile.jpg
116 KB, 600x390
There is also much talk of crashing the Rainbow Gathering this year with a MGTOW sub camp.
>>
>>29240793
>crashing the Rainbow Gathering
Why? Because people there are happy with themselves?
Being a dick is what gives MGTOW a bad name.
>>
>>29240843
You realize that to "crash" a party just means to show up uninvited right?
Since the rainbow gathering in not by invitation, this is perfectly acceptable.
>>
>>29239987
because mgtows are sad sad desperate men

It's literally a bunch of crybabies quitting because real life is too hard for them
>>
>>29240843
also their philosophy gives them a bad name. their transparent hatred of women does too. also the smell. and looks.
>>
File: MGTOWA.png (239 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
MGTOWA.png
239 KB, 400x400
>>29241075
You seem pretty adept at shaming anon.
Pretty good !
>>
>being a literal normal person who cares about themselves is now a internet fad
What the fuck happened
>>
>>29241133
oh yeah mgtows are also essential fatter tumblr chicks who are bigger pussies.
>>
>>29240793
This is the biggest problem with MGTOW

It's a philosophy, not a political movement. Men don't need to be organized, the only way to spread the message is to live the MGTOW life to its fullest
>>
Why on earth do you need a silly term like MGTOW? What's the purpose of that shit?
Why not be real and focus on what YOU wanna do?
>>
File: 17457638529_98e35239db.jpg (32 KB, 500x296) Image search: [Google]
17457638529_98e35239db.jpg
32 KB, 500x296
>>29241275
>Men don't need to be organized

I am going to have to respectfully disagree with this statement.
>>
>>29241275
it's impossible to have a full life without a woman
>>
>>29239869
MGTOW are like vegans

You're only going to hear about the obnoxious, so you'll assume they're all obnoxious.

We don't notice MGTOW guys who don't complain, therefore we assume they all complain

Hypothetically they could maybe be happy and successful

We'll never know
>>
>>29239394
they will say anything
>>>pol/77005987
>>
File: 1447645978809.jpg (184 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
1447645978809.jpg
184 KB, 640x960
>>29241320
>it's impossible to have a full life without a woman
woman detected
>>
MGTOW? What an alien philosophy.

Now, I'm not willing to dismiss a priori that there are men for whom this particular movement is relevant. There are men who have engaged in sexual relationships and have suffered from it, There are men who have suffered disproportionately from laws concerning divorce, custody of children and so on.

And yet, strangely enough, I see the philosophy often championed by men like myself; in other words, by men who women are disgusted by. These are men who have not been harmed by relationships with women because, when all is said and done, women have no desire to have relationships with them in the first place.

How bizarre would it be for some old wizard like myself to fly the MGTOW flag! I didn't choose to go my own way; I walk it because there was never any other option available to me.

And yet, too often, I see people like myself wrap themselves in the MGTOW flag to provide dignity to their otherwise pathetic situation. Repulsive men that women hate, who find some solace in pretending their celibacy is some moral choice rather than a cruel inevitability.

Well, I'm not fond of Nature's cruelties, to be sure. However, I'm even less fond of self-delusion. I'll fly the wizard's flag, because that's the only banner I have any right to. That other things as wretched as myself refuse to do so does the MGTOW movement a great disservice. Never forget that the M in MGTOW stands for "men"; it doesn't stand for "monsters". A monster never has the right to speak concerning the affairs of men. The suffering of men and monsters is fundamentally different. It's a shame more of my fellow monsters don't realize that.
>>
File: 1463937365673.jpg (127 KB, 920x671) Image search: [Google]
1463937365673.jpg
127 KB, 920x671
>>29239394
I'm using this thread to save some images on my phone
>>
File: mgtow.jpg (84 KB, 1024x568) Image search: [Google]
mgtow.jpg
84 KB, 1024x568
>>29241333
>>29239394
>men going their own way
>follow women around, both online and in real life

cool beans
>>
File: dinner_smiles.jpg (109 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
dinner_smiles.jpg
109 KB, 640x480
>MGTOW
>any single mother I want
>>
>>29241313
Maybe not the right choice of words.

They don't need to be organized on the basis of being MGTOW
>>
File: Screenshot_20160419-205329.png (365 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160419-205329.png
365 KB, 1080x1920
>>29239394
And this is the second thing I wished to save
>>
File: 00l0l_c0E6Jg3lmMZ_600x450.jpg (34 KB, 600x213) Image search: [Google]
00l0l_c0E6Jg3lmMZ_600x450.jpg
34 KB, 600x213
>>29241712
How should we then organize to fight feminism?
>>
>>29241679
It at least gives me illusion that I have agency and control over my love life. And it helps me accept my situation and move on with my life.
>>
>>29241694
I feel like you missed the point of what I said

Some MGTOW might not follow women around, and might not complain

But because they don't do that, we don't notice them, and therefore we think of all MGTOW as pathetic

For the record, Im not MGTOW. I am a sad lonely virgin though
>>
>>29241679
>Prerequisites satisfied. Class unlocked: Sage
>>
>>29241791
Not under the guise of MGTOW. It would have to encompass all similar movements that feminists have derisevely dubbed the "manosphere." It would include various elements of MGTOW, redpill, alt right, MRA, gamergate, etc. (Theres a lot of overlap)

I've suggested around these parts the need to create a movement with all of these elements to usher in a spiritual awakening to recapture our masculinity, but I always get shut down as a faggot neckbeard because even though these groups have common cause, they don't Want to be associated with each other.

The only way to fight back against feminism is to be as organized and relentless as it, but the hodgepodge of ideologies and movements can't put aside inconsequential differences.
>>
>>29241913

Why don't we just take a page out of the feminist playbook? They changed friendzone to mean something completely different. We can use manosphere to refer to the disparate groups that deal with topics in masculinity. Really I think it's all the same except mra, which seems an offshoots of feminism. If we drop them it should be easy to unite. I've been unironically using the term not even aware the lefties use it pejoratively.
>>
Mgtow is awesome. They take all the pua stuff, cut through the bullshit leaving just the core stuff that actually works and take a holistic approach to living well as a man. I'm no longer depressed, got a gf, cheated on and got dumped by gf, got another gf, quit my shitty job for one I actually like, just completely turned my life around. I don't know why there is such misinformation and agitprop against it. It really works. Without it I'd have probably an hero'd or Sandy hook'd by now. It's not like we're asking for special rights. The only difference is men aren't marrying. We already have such a sheep bachelors tax women don't need marriage anymore. Aa, quotas, and handouts up the wazoo. If anything they should be glad men are finally catching up with them and embracing the solipsistic and hedonist lifestyle of selfishness. After I was dumped she got another guy within two weeks. I bet she hasn't thought of me since then.
>>
>>29242100
I'm fine with using the word, I figured it was an insult because I've only seen feminists use it.

And MRA is necessary too. Hate them all you want but they do bring up legal disparities
>>
>>29242232
>got a gf, cheated on and got dumped by gf, got another gf

You're describing life since like caveman times or back when were still apes in trees.

I don't know why MGTOW is such a fresh new autistic meme, even the marriage thing, people have been marrying much less since the separation of church and state in the 60s.
>>
>>29239798
Somehow not being pussy whipped makes you a cuck? Shit, who would have thought
>>
I don't understand why the idea of WANTING to stay single is so weird for 95% of people. Being in a relationship is a lot of pressure for me personally. No more freedom, no more peace of mind. Besides how can you trust anybody these days? Everyone and everything sucks
>>
>>29242276

You're finally starting to get it. I thought it had been explained so explicitly there would not be any people still as confused as you.

Yes, mgtow is men going their own way, as in doing things there way instead of going directly against their best interests. If autists need pua to learn such basic techniques as 'take a shower' and 'brotip:women prefer sexy and rich men over ugly poor men' then why is it surprising there are other social things they don't understand? It's cool you were naturally born one of the big boys 2kewl4skewl and never planned on marriage. Ace you somehow harmed by other men learning the same things you already knew? I was raised a preacher's kid. All my life I heard about ladies first, respect women, no premarital sex, your interests always come after God, family, nation, women, and always in that order. I thought it pretty cool that I'm allowed to do otherwise and I'm not some freak or horrible monster for being less than enthusiastic at the idea of living as a doormat.

Its not new, it's just old ideas being discussed, arguably the natural order of things. It only seems like a new autistic meme to you because you still have the gynocentric viewpoint.

Now I'm a big boy, men's liberation, me have penis her me roar. I can burn my jockstrap and rally against the matriarchy, or maybe I can just get an apartment, a 'gf', basically a long term sexually exclusive friend with benefits, and play vidya in between hitting up the gym and making responsible financial decisions with the goal of a comfortable retirement.
>>
>>29242503
Because you're a paranoid nihilist and wanting to stay single goes against nature.
>>
>>29242558
>this fucking wall of text

so it's basically stealing other people's ideas and shoehorning their own fedoracore ideas into it as well.

You don't need MGTOW to learn how to wipe your asshole and wash your hands after taking a shit.

You're like vegans or something, you say that it's just self-improvement but you're just doing those thing out of spite and sour grapes.
>>
>>29242561
Plenty of things we do go against nature. Such as posting on an anonymous board.

But hey, it's your problem if you're suffering over the lack of pussy you're getting, if that's your situation. I've managed to numb myself enough that women don't matter anymore, and I feel more free than I've ever been in my life.
>>
>>29242685
>Plenty of things we do go against nature. Such as posting on an anonymous board.

No it doesn't. It's not like organisms in the wild post on message boards with their real name.

but not wanting to be with someone, and eventually reproduce, goes against millions of years of evolution.
>>
>>29242735
Sitting on your ass all day browsing the web also goes against millions of years of evolution. So instead of trying to make it seem rational, just call me an emotionless freak. Then you can just keep tormenting yourself while I keep on living without a care in the world
>>
>>29242622

I apologize for using too many words for you. I tried to keep things simple enough. Perhaps I was overly optimistic in thinking you could understand a simple concept.

Its not stealing ideas, I have no idea what makes you think that so I can't address the root of the problem. You are wrong. Hopefully I'm clear enough for you there.

>You don't need
Anytime anyone uses these words you can disregard anything that comes after. Sure I don't 'need' mgtow to learn to wipe my ass. I don't need much of anything besides food, water, and air. I certainly don't need to be happy. I want to be happy though. Fuck living life based on need.

I'm nothing at all like a vegan. I eat meat and use animal products. Maybe I appear spiteful and sour grapes to you when I buy protein powder instead of donating it to women's shelters. You're entitled to your opinion. In case you want to know the actual reason; I do it out of selfishness. I don't need protein powder, but I want it. You can do self improvement too. Give it a shot some time. You don't need to. It's probably impossible to do if you even take needs into consideration beyond ensuring needs are met.
>>
>>29242735

Evolution is evolution. It has no purpose or direction to go against. It's a series of random change over time in response to environmental pressure resulting in offspring better adapted to specific ecological niches. Your religion is pretty stupid. At least the Christian God has cool powers and lore. If you're trying to make a case for reproduction you should try something stronger than 'but u mite hurt evolution's feelings I u dont babby'.
>>
File: 1458814684212.gif (486 KB, 499x330) Image search: [Google]
1458814684212.gif
486 KB, 499x330
>>29242561
It's a given fact that most people look out for themselves and will always have their best interests in mind. I've been a sucker most of my life who's been bullied, manipulated, guilt-tripped etc. into doing things for people who would likely only give me the time of day begrudgingly otherwise. I'm 23 and only just learned but better late than never

Some people will never have desirable girls who are genuinely interested in them as romantic partners. Throughout my life I have only ever attracted lesbians and mentally ill girls. That's reason enough for anybody to stay single
>>
>>29241679
You have the build an end of the world bunker and use it to house after kidnapping a QT3.14 for sex or children option, I would not blame you if women are that repulsed by you.
>>
File: MGTOW GOATMAN EXEC.jpg (12 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
MGTOW GOATMAN EXEC.jpg
12 KB, 400x400
>>29242974
I agree with this.
As far as I am concerned anon has full permission to kidnap and confine any woman he can get his hands on as long as she is divorced and she initiated the divorce.
Godspeed to the ugly anon.
>>
>>29243072

Why divorced? I think he should go for any nonvirgin women as long as she isn't with the man who popped her cherry anymore. He should also consider amputating her clitoris first though. Circumcision needs to make a comeback among women
>>
>>29243503
That is silly, let her feel the extra shame of enjoying it
>>
>>29242232

This is not a major ideological breakthrough for most people b
>>
File: hmmmmmmm.png (571 KB, 1334x649) Image search: [Google]
hmmmmmmm.png
571 KB, 1334x649
>MGTOW
right
>>
>>29243628

Does that make it any less enjoyable? Ribeye seasoned with salt and pepper then pan seared to rare isn't a culinary breakthrough but people still enjoy it. Stop being such a hipster and learn to like things based on their merit alone. Hell, you can still be a hipster. Just say you were going your own way before it was cool.
>>
>>29243646

Did you think mgtow was a monastic order? There are no vows of celibacy or rules against dating.
>>
>>29242622
why're you such a dick anon?
>>
>>29240793
Looks like it will be in manchester vermont
>>
>>29241655

No, man detected
>>
jokes on you fags, I have an asian gf and everything is going swimmingly
>>
>>29246015
kek...no my friend
>>
>>29246077
what about her son?
Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 16

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.