[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
could a fellow robot hear my tale?i just want to talk,dont have
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: iCim4eXE_400x400.jpg (14 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
iCim4eXE_400x400.jpg
14 KB, 400x400
could a fellow robot hear my tale?i just want to talk,dont have any friends to share the burden.last week i got a fight with my parents wich ended up pretty bad,my father told me that im worthless compared to my older brother.im 24 sttuggling to take my degree(graphic design),got fat,im a manlet and i hate myself,although im in a relationship for the last couple of years.After the fight with my parents i cant get aroused easily by my girlfrined anymore,i try to force myself to do things with her,and that really fucks me up because just weeks ago i couldnt get enough of her.Forgot to mention that i have Pure ocd which made me paranoid about ending up being gay(i actually saw some sissy gifs these couple of days)or something worse.Well,im on your hands,fellow anns,do your worst,just need someone to talk..
>>
I stopped reading at "my girlfriend"
>>
>>29239269
the only girl i ever got the courage to flirt
>>
>>29239226
If you're serious about not having any friends, I suggest you go out and socialize a bit
>>
>>29239226
you could just fuck your gf in the ass if you think you are gay.
>>
>>29239360
you see five years ago i strarted to distance myself from anyone i know from my hometown(dont live there anymore thankfully).i only got two friend from my uni after ttwo years wandering in the campus alone,but they are not the kind of people that whould sit and listen to my probelms,one of them doesnt give a shit and the other laughs at me whenever i try to do that.
>>
>>29239226
You're going through a shit moment. Of course you'll not feel as comfortable to relax with your girl because you have that stuff floating just behind the curtains in your mind. Don't sweat it. You don't have anything wrong with you or your dick.
>>
Step 1) get your ass on some meds to help you calm down.
Step 2) stop stroking your dick to pron for a week, your gf will look 1000X hotter.
Step 3) Fuck off to reddit you normie
>>
>>29239333
Anyways I stoped reading too.

Tough luck with your thingy majigy
>>
>>29239373
i tried to do that because she has a nice one but she doesnt give me any ass.and tha she part is that even if she did let me anally fuck her,i fear that couldnt handdle her ass
>>
>>29239481
thanks man,i appreciate
>>29239447
im not a redditfag yet,thank god
>>29239441
i cant relax,i still think abou the words my father said to me,and i instantly go ballistic
>>
>>29239226
NORMIE GTFO
asdfas
>>
>>29240550
retard,very original
>>
>>29239226
Hey mate. If you change your diet and take a walk now and then, maybe you'll lose weight.
Focus on your degree and something that gets you off the bad thoughts.
Also note, 99 percent of social advice is absolute elephant poo. You'll have to get better yourself.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.