[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Femanon here, why is everyone here so sexually frustrated? I've
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: 1464015898057.jpg (15 KB, 604x438) Image search: [Google]
1464015898057.jpg
15 KB, 604x438
Femanon here, why is everyone here so sexually frustrated? I've slept with a lot of neets before, it really doesnt matter. I have my own money and can pay for a date. Literally all you have to do is not be fat, shave, and shower. Stop being disgusting and present yourself. That's all.
>>
yes, you're a slut, and making the ultimate bond with another human being is the most casual meaningless shit you can think of. you can get railed stupid any time you want just by going literally anywhere and giving your number to a chad. good for you

now be reborn as a non-chad boy, spend your entire formulative years being treated purely like hot trash by every single girl you've ever known, even being kicked in the genitals for literally no reason whatsoever by a blonde you thought was your friend; and have the remains of your ego blown away to the wind by the constant little comments every single guy AND girl innocently makes

then you'll get it, but only then, because you are incapable of empathy
>>
File: 1457485669741.png (140 KB, 287x316) Image search: [Google]
1457485669741.png
140 KB, 287x316
>>29239163
>inb4 300+ replies

I have a fetish for huge tits, a real fetish, not a "kink" or whatever. Now my dating prospects are reduced to the rather small overlap of

>women with big tits
>women that I actually meet/am aware of
>women that like me
>>
>>29239163
I do all of that and it literally makes no difference.
>>
>>29239163
>why is everyone here so sexually frustrated

do you have a single fact to back that up?
>>
>>29239163
For all you summer fags out there this is bait.
>>
>>29239347

I don't date Chads. Contrary to what your deluded mind thinks an actual connection actually matters. I like guys that have dank meme game, nice in not a nice guy kind of way, and expressive. Not even being sarcastic.

And no one just kicks someone in the balls for nothing. She probably got tired of your borderline sexual harassment you thought was good game.
>>
>>29239640

reading comprehension, can you do it? i literally said sex and/or an actual connection is meaningless to YOU

my good game? i was in like fucking ELEMENTARY school, i was a pure, happy, QUIET child and never so much as hurt a fly. you massive piece of shit misandrist.
>>
>>29239750

Reading comprehension, can you do it? I literally just explained how an actual connection is important. You just still need to look your best to get your feet into my door.

Lol are you seriously this butthurt over women from something that happened in elementary? LMAO you're beyond saving.
>>
>>29239163
DON'T TAKE THE BAIT YOU FUCKING FAGGOTS!!! DON'T REPLY TO THIS POST AT ALL! --- DON'T TAKE THE BAIT YOU FUCKING FAGGOTS!!! DON'T REPLY TO THIS POST AT ALL! --- DON'T TAKE THE BAIT YOU FUCKING FAGGOTS!!! DON'T REPLY TO THIS POST AT ALL! --- DON'T TAKE THE BAIT YOU FUCKING FAGGOTS!!! DON'T REPLY TO THIS POST AT ALL! --- DON'T TAKE THE BAIT YOU FUCKING FAGGOTS!!! DON'T REPLY TO THIS POST AT ALL! --- DON'T TAKE THE BAIT YOU FUCKING FAGGOTS!!! DON'T REPLY TO THIS POST AT ALL! --- DON'T TAKE THE BAIT YOU FUCKING FAGGOTS!!! DON'T REPLY TO THIS POST AT ALL! --- DON'T TAKE THE BAIT YOU FUCKING FAGGOTS!!! DON'T REPLY TO THIS POST AT ALL! --- DON'T TAKE THE BAIT YOU FUCKING FAGGOTS!!! DON'T REPLY TO THIS POST AT ALL! --- DON'T TAKE THE BAIT YOU FUCKING FAGGOTS!!! DON'T REPLY TO THIS POST AT ALL! --- DON'T TAKE THE BAIT YOU FUCKING FAGGOTS!!! DON'T REPLY TO THIS POST AT ALL! --- DON'T TAKE THE BAIT YOU FUCKING FAGGOTS!!! DON'T REPLY TO THIS POST AT ALL! --- DON'T TAKE THE BAIT YOU FUCKING FAGGOTS!!! DON'T REPLY TO THIS POST AT ALL! --- DON'T TAKE THE BAIT YOU FUCKING FAGGOTS!!! DON'T REPLY TO THIS POST AT ALL! --- DON'T TAKE THE BAIT YOU FUCKING FAGGOTS!!! DON'T REPLY TO THIS POST AT ALL! --- DON'T TAKE THE BAIT YOU FUCKING FAGGOTS!!! DON'T REPLY TO THIS POST AT ALL! --- DON'T TAKE THE BAIT YOU FUCKING FAGGOTS!!! DON'T REPLY TO THIS POST AT ALL! --- DON'T TAKE THE BAIT YOU FUCKING FAGGOTS!!! DON'T REPLY TO THIS POST AT ALL! --- DON'T TAKE THE BAIT YOU FUCKING FAGGOTS!!! DON'T REPLY TO THIS POST AT ALL! --- DON'T TAKE THE BAIT YOU FUCKING FAGGOTS!!! DON'T REPLY TO THIS POST AT ALL! --- DON'T TAKE THE BAIT YOU FUCKING FAGGOTS!!! DON'T REPLY TO THIS POST AT ALL! --- DON'T TAKE THE BAIT YOU FUCKING FAGGOTS!!! DON'T REPLY TO THIS POST AT ALL! --- DON'T TAKE THE BAIT YOU FUCKING FAGGOTS!!! DON'T REPLY TO THIS POST AT ALL!
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.