[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fucking hell why did this girl come along I was planning on suicide
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: images (5).jpg (8 KB, 512x288) Image search: [Google]
images (5).jpg
8 KB, 512x288
Fucking hell why did this girl come along I was planning on suicide at the end of the month if I couldn't find a job! Now I have no job, and a guilty conscience for even thinking about suicide. FUCK
>>
>>29238974
She even said she loves me.
What the fuck am I gonna do.
>>
>>29239080
Sounds like a great way to make another tumblr misandrist. Thanks but no thanks.
>>
>>29239002
Tell me about her. How the hell did you even meet her?

this has happened to me twice. It seems the confidence I gain from saying "fuck it I'm gonna die soon anyways, might as well talk to her" works.
>>
>>29239562
Ive known her for a good four years, and month ago she posted on Facebook on single's day, basically "like this post if you'd date me" and so I liked it. A few days later I bumped into her in the street and she asked why I liked the post, and I replied "well, you're pretty, and you seem like a good person, so I'd like to get to know you better" and then spaghettied, forgot to ask her out, said goodbye and walked off. (Cont.)
>>
>>29240153
Now normally this is the point id give up and lay in the fetal position for the rest of the night, but I had a little push of motivation and messaged her on facebook, asked her out on a date, and we went. Since then we've had a handful of dates, picnics and stuff, and she stayed the night the night before last.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.