[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you want children, r9k? Why? Why not?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 9
File: baramewe.jpg (152 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
baramewe.jpg
152 KB, 500x375
Do you want children, r9k?
Why?
Why not?
>>
Never did want kids, but at this point, that ship has sailed, my friend.
>>
No, it's immoral.
>>
I have a daughter technically.
>>
>>29238780
I'm going to adopt a loli once I'm of a sufficient age
>>
I want children, but I don't really want children.
>>
Autism so no probably not as I do not want to spread my gene pool until I am convinced that I won't genetically fuck over my progeny.

I got semi lucky but I ain't gonna play russian roulette with some poor kid.

Even if I somehow didn't genetically fuck them over they would still have to deal with their dad being a useless autist.
>>
>>29238780
I do want children, when I'm ready. Would want a girl and a boy. Reason why, is that I would want to help continue my family tree, and I would want to make some good people in this world.
>>
>>29238780
I never wanted kids growing up, but now I have one son. I love him, and its really amazing getting to watch him grow, but I can definitely see where some people wouldn't want to live the baby life.
>>
I'll only allow myself children if I fix myself first. And I'm half way there honestly what with just knowing how my own parents fucked me over developmentally.

Both my parents are fuck ups, and I am too much of a non-entity to have have done much fucking up as of yet. Assuming this is an upward battle I'll be on my way to fatherhood in due time.
>>
>>29240030
Antinatalism is cancer.
>>
Autism and a genetic condition so no I've decided not to have a kid. I doubt I'll have the patience to be a parent anyway.
>>
>>29241152
SHUT THE FUCK UP! DID YOU NOT JUST READ MY IMAGE?

GO FUCK YOURSELF, UNEDUCATED SWINE!
>>
>>29238780
remember what is yet to come
>>>/pol/77005987
>>
Nah, I don't see the point in having something that is a whole load of stress and financial drain for no obvious benefit. I know I'd probably enjoy it cause natural human instinct but I'd rather avoid it regardless.
>>
File: 1464557056638.png (2 MB, 1470x1080) Image search: [Google]
1464557056638.png
2 MB, 1470x1080
My baby maker is broken so I cant. Kinda weird though hitting my mid twenties, my friends are starting to have kids, my siblings have kids, and I just kinda have to sit back and watch.
>>
Just had a kid recently. It's a lot of work and I wasn't ready though.
>>
No
My genes suck dick
>>
File: no kids.png (1 MB, 1667x882) Image search: [Google]
no kids.png
1 MB, 1667x882
daily reminder that you're normie spawns will suck you dry
>>
>>29241255

Its so normies can feel a sense of purpose for 18 years and indulge their narcicissism by cloning themselves.
>>
No. Wouldn't be fair to bring a child into this shit world, especially with all the mental illness that runs rampant in my family. If I really felt I needed to experience child rearing for myself, I'd very likely consider adoption instead.
>>
No thanks, I'm a Wizard for life.
>>
Absolutely not.

I'm lazy, poor, and don't want to spend any time looking after another human.

I want as much time to myself as possible.

Plus I'd be a terrible father. So I'm never having kids. Never going to have sex either so it's not like I have to worry.
>>
Well, if you don't have children, you'll have to live with the fact that you're a loser.
Think of it this way: your oneitis finds a nice chad who has a part of him growing in her for almost a year, and the result is a part of Chad that she will love unconditionally, and a part of her that he will raise as his own.
And you will forever have lost any oppurtunity of such divine happiness.
>>
>>29241300
Are you married to your baby mama? Did you watch the birth?
>>
>Why?
because its challenging and fulfilling
>Why not?
because of no fault divorce
>>
>>29242152
what about dads with alimony and custody, what does that make them
>>
>>29242501
>I'm going to impose life on someone because I want a challenge and fulfillment

You breeders fucking disgust me, selfish fucks.
>>
>>29242552
well that's for myself, i also obviously want my child to have a good life

but i won't have a child into this economical warzone and bad education system
>>
>>29242152
Why is having a child a measure of happiness? Sure I might like to have a kid some time down the road, but as of now its the last thing on my mind. Besides, as time goes on and society keeps going down the toilet, the chances of me wanting to have a kid decreases dramatically over time.

So unless I move far away from the city or heavily populated areas and move to small towns in the middle of nowhere, raising a kid would be unnecessarily stressful.
>>
>>29242519
Marry someone with a similar amount of income to yourself, so when you divorce, she gets 50% and you get 50%, and then you both are fine.
Or better yet, sign a prenup so you don't get fucked over.
>>
>>29242616
Number of kids = number of happiness points.
Are you daft?
>>
File: 1461661002512.jpg (277 KB, 1119x1119) Image search: [Google]
1461661002512.jpg
277 KB, 1119x1119
>>29240030
>>29240030
this tbqh with you all senpais
>>
>>29242710
that won't help you, the wife hires a lawyer and together they weave stories that can throw prenup out of the window
>>
>>29238780
god no, they'll probably be more depressed and unstable than I am. Sure if I do have a child I'd love and care for it and not make the mistakes my parents did, but i'd be damned if my kid doesnt kill himself before age 20.
>>
I think it would be nice to rase a kid, but I'll never do it considering I'd end up fucking them up more than I am, and I don't want that for any kid.
>>
>>29242762
The prenup will still be hard to beat. As long as you have a prenup, you're pretty much golden on what to expect.
>>
If I would have to expect becoming a father (in whatever scenario) I wouldn't mind too much.
But I wouldn't want to be the reason someone who has never done anything for me to suffer through the same shit that I did, which he most likely would, so fuck wanting to have a child. I think that people that want a child have no idea what they would put them through. So fuck it all.
>>
File: image.jpg (13 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
13 KB, 200x200
Knowing me, maybe I'll raise satan.
Kids? NO WAY. I want to buy food for myself and be in internet all day.
I don't want to get fat for pregnancy (I'm already fat anyway) and don't sleep well for 3 years.
>>
>>29242475
Nope, practice gf. Didn't watch the delivery either.
>>
File: pedobear.png (28 KB, 190x300) Image search: [Google]
pedobear.png
28 KB, 190x300
I want children, OP, because reasons.
>>
File: 1432763909974.png (231 KB, 304x366) Image search: [Google]
1432763909974.png
231 KB, 304x366
>>29242904
>it would be nice to rase a kid, but I'll never do it considering I'd end up fucking them
>>
Having children is selfish and immoral.
>>
Heck no. They cost a lot of time and money id rather have for myself. Gf doesn't want kids or to get married either. And, all of my grandparents have great grandchildren by my cousins on either side. the next generation is already hatched, I have no obligation.
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.