[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
do you think people care about her only because every male would
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: christina grimmie.jpg (44 KB, 600x550) Image search: [Google]
christina grimmie.jpg
44 KB, 600x550
do you think people care about her only because every male would have loved to fuck her ?

or was she actually a good musician?
>>
>>29238572
>every male would have loved to fuck her
this is not true
>>
>>29238572
Who cares.... if you want the answer just go listen to some of her singing. It's probably a little of both.
>>
>>29238613
damn why are fags so mad when you question their lil precious white angle

people(normalfaggets) only cared for the upvotes and retweets

now that an islamic man went on a personnel purge, you aren't getting retweets for her anymore so she's old news
>>
>>29238572

There is so many qt girls in this world that I would assume she had some talent at least. Never heard her music so wouldnt know. I'm more curious about the guy who shot her.
>>
>>29238572

Too young and extrovert for me. No physical attraction, but I love her talent. The world has lost a talented person
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.