[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
At what point did "I really like craft beer" turn into
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: 1461433859517.jpg (37 KB, 539x960) Image search: [Google]
1461433859517.jpg
37 KB, 539x960
At what point did "I really like craft beer" turn into "i drink local IPAs at a bar for Mumford and Sons lookalikes?"

Hipsters get out of my hobby REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>29238365
somewhere in the early to mid-2000's.

i almost starting home brewing. thank god i dodged that hipster faggot bullet .
>>
>>29238365
If you drink at home you never have the issue :^)
>>
>>29238365
Beer tastes like horse urine.
>>
>thinking drinking "craft" beer is a legitimate hobby
If you make it yourself, sure. Even then it's not like beers have that much different of tastes between them. I doubt you could pick out 10 different beers you've had over the years without their names.
>>
drinking beer isn't really a hobby unless you keep a diary and all y'know
>>
File: 1464836472704.jpg (39 KB, 626x344) Image search: [Google]
1464836472704.jpg
39 KB, 626x344
>my hobby is drinking beer
>no wait
>my hobby is drinking FANCY beer
>:)
>>
>>29238365
who cares, you thundering faggot?.
>>
File: 1465700038670.gif (756 KB, 255x255) Image search: [Google]
1465700038670.gif
756 KB, 255x255
Drinking shit beer is your hobby? Jesus.
>>
I've been trying new local and craft beers here in Texas recently and I've found that I only really enjoy stouts. Guiness is nice and I actually like Blue Moon Horchata. Anything else is just whatever. I can't stand IPA's.
>>
File: pepe.jpg (7 KB, 250x241) Image search: [Google]
pepe.jpg
7 KB, 250x241
>Craft beer is for hipsters
Never had this problem. Good thing I have my monk beer in the pubs.

t. yuropoor
>>
>>29238365
>drinking beer is a hobby

Can my hobby be 'eating ham'
>>
>>29239004
If you truly think that you're retarded. There is an almost absurd variety of flavors so distinct that anyone with a tongue could tell the difference. And if you're drinking beer seriously they will ne memorable
>>
>>29239318
That doesn't really make sense though? The whole reason they seek out so called "fancy" beer is because they're interested in it enough to consider it a hobby.

You wouldn't exactly consider someone a "computer hobbyist" if they had a store bought dell office pc would you?
>>
>>29240190
If you learn about and seek out well regarded and lesser known hams and make a point of learning about the curing process and the complexity of flavor that comes from different techniques, then sure.
>>
>>29240190
by definition yes it actually can be
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.