[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/Mental illness general/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: 1450211951021.png (140 KB, 543x400) Image search: [Google]
1450211951021.png
140 KB, 543x400
>Tfw my parents are suddenly sympathetic and treat me like a retard, after I was diagnosed with schizophrenia.

I just want them to treat me normally again, fucking hell.

Also, Mental Illness General, post stories and feels.
>>
>>29238268
Did you smoke pot when you were younger?
>>
File: 1448792971343.jpg (74 KB, 691x780) Image search: [Google]
1448792971343.jpg
74 KB, 691x780
>>29238268
iktf.

>Hi sweetie, are you doing alright?

>Hey son! I brought some milk for your coffee.

Now you're kind to me when It doesn't matter fucking cunts.
>>
>>29238506
No, I never smoked it, never drank either.

Thinking about smoking cigarettes though.

>>29238553
Exactly that, they were so bitchy and critical and now all of a sudden they're kind.
>>
Bumping this thread back up to page 1,
>>
>>29238268
I've got BPD due to abuse when I was a child.
>extreme mood swings
>high anxiety, anorexia, self-harm
>panic attacks every day/night
>severe dissociative states that render me incapable of participating in school
>hallucinations/delusions about worms inside my brain controlling my thoughts
>attempted suicide at 16
>hospitalized afterwards for 3 months
>tried 6 different medications

I'm 26 now and I'm taking a medication that actually works. I no longer have any severe symptoms and I'm doing a lot better. I have a fiance and he's very understanding about my delusional/dissociative states. Feels good.
>>
>>29239504
Good for you.

>>29238268
>>29238553
This is one of the reasons why I'm scared to see a professional about my issues. If my parents started treating me nicely because of my diagnosis it would just feel forced. Moreover, the damage they've already done through all the years of neglect and abuse would not go unchanged. I'm afraid they would just start treating me like a retard instead because of their lack of understanding for the diagnose.
>>
>>29238553
my dad always asks me when I get up how are you feeling? fucking tired I just got up
>>
>>29238268

>tell mom I think I'm depressed
>ez just b happy anon!
>no mom I need to talk to a licensed professional who can diagnose me and give me medication.
>ok anon, do you wanna talk to the minister at the church?
>FUCKING NO
>>
>>29239504

>This makes me feel better, thanks
>>
>>29240590

Did not mean to greenpost
>>
>>29238268
I always blame everything on "Jesus Christ/Cristo" and I have fake conversations with him. Jesus Christ is always trying to have sexual intercourse with everyone around him, especially children, and I'm the only one to tell him to stop.

I know these conversations are completely false. I do not ever "see" him, and it's more in my head because I know that it would be pretty fucking weird if I say it out loud.

I also usually laugh pretty hard afterwords.

What the fuck guys
>>
File: 1400703224355.jpg (70 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1400703224355.jpg
70 KB, 900x900
>take your medicine honey your acting different

REEEE the medicine does nothing you stupid bitch get off my back
>>
>>29238553
Exactly this. My mom is a micromanaging, possessive, passive-aggressive, overly-emotional cunt that ruined and keeps ruining my life, but she does nice little things for me like make me breakfast and stuff. I appreciate the gesture, but a nice breakfast won't fix me or make me happy. I'd much rather have her give me some independence and let me have my own personal preferences than just make me a fucking omelette every now and then and think that solves everything. It's like she thinks there are shortcuts to good parenting. I'm twenty years old and I can't even organize my own clothes in my dresser in my room the way I want to--I have to do it her way or she gets mad. But she thinks little everyday niceties make up for that. They don't.
>>
have to keep myself constantly busy, so my thoughts don't get to crazy, so I end up on my pc 24/7
>>
>>29240778
>Tfw I flush my pills down the toilet and pretend that I took them.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.