[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>mad for no reason >sitting down drinking some water >rage
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: aOOKSA5.jpg (134 KB, 484x586) Image search: [Google]
aOOKSA5.jpg
134 KB, 484x586
>mad for no reason
>sitting down drinking some water
>rage takes over. just want to throw my surface pro out the window
>everyday just mad
I'm about to go run 4 miles just because I'm so mad

Who else /ragefornoreason/?
>>
Me too, but I know why I'm mad. It's because my life hasn't been handed to me on a silver platter, and I haven't got chicks lining up to screw me. I have been denied. I will make everybody around me suffer because of this.
>>
>want a cigarette, cant have one because I quit two months ago and they are bad.
>want alcohol, cant have it because I am staying with family atm and they will judge me if I drink

just
>>
>>29238218
you don't need a line bro

if u are average looking or better, be positive, confident, and act happy. act like you arent interested in them other than friends. then they come to you.
>>
>>29238323
I'm short.
>>
>>29238393
then stop posting here you absolute cunt, I know I sound like a sjw but this place is clearly not good for you if you really believe what you said earlier. You can either filter some words that trigger you or just post somewhere else entirely. Being short IRL isn't much of a problem but this site makes it look like something you'll never be able to deal with
>>
>>29238218
>>29238393
Probably a shitskin too. Just end yourself instead of making others pay for your shit
>>
I get angry for no reason all the time. The worst thing is that I know that it's for no good reason and become annoyed further by how silly the whole thing is. In the end I just delve into a cycle of self-replicating frustration.

Bad times indeed.
>>
>>29238526
I'm gonna hack you and delete your Internet tubes so you can't get Internet and you kill yourself.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.