[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
who /toonaxioustoevenusevoiceonline/ here? I've reached
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 10
File: nooo.png (74 KB, 412x351) Image search: [Google]
nooo.png
74 KB, 412x351
who /toonaxioustoevenusevoiceonline/ here?

I've reached autism levels that shouldn't even be possible. How do I stop this?
>>
>>29237678
same

it's because I sound like a baby faggot, I don't want people to hear my voice

also who the fuck would I even talk to? talking to strangers on omegle is too scary
>>
Shiiiit. I've been running video chats on tiny chat and talking shit to people in games for a long time. My personality makes ever person online like me. Too bad that doesn't carry over to real life, :(
>>
>>29237789
My voice isn't even that bad, and I doubt people even mind baby voices. It's just if I talk like an autist, and that combined with other things make me insecure and eventually I just shut up. Of course you wouldn't talk to strangers on omegle, I mean talking to internet friends on teamspeak, skype discord etc. Text is so much easier, so it's not hard to make online friends.
>>
anyone who can do that is a normie tbqh
>>
I'm a shy guy with a deep voice and it sucks. People always expect me to be this macho leader type of guy but I'm a little girl at heart.
>>
>>29237884
You better stay quiet bitch. I swear to god if we hear your little baby vocal cords vibrating we're going to bully you to death through the internet, you little manbaby. How dare you be such an inferior low test beta voicelet, aa. Get out of my server.

If it were not for the charter of this discord, I would've slaughtered you.
>>
>talk in voice
>get relentlessly harassed for my obvious gender
thank you for reinforcing my belief that it is not worth it and never was. people are fucking scum, even other supposed losers
>>
>>29238362
>get relentlessly harassed for my obvious gender
What do you even mean by this?
>>
>>29237678
>Deep voice
>People accuse me of using a voice changer
>Every single time

Yeah I'm not even going to bother anymore.
>>
In shooters I have zero trouble using my voice unless I hate the other people on the server. Any other game I'm a shyqtpie
>>
>>29238327
What?
>>29238362
Women cannot be 'losers', you got what you deserved.
>>
>>29238476
give me one valid reason why not, that does not end up being about sex. as if it was some magical cure to all your problems
>>
>>29238519
You are automatically raised to a higher standard by society and earn much easier social support and validation.
>>
>>29238556
this only applies to pretty girls, not average girls. if girls don't live up to the insane predefined roles set for them from the start, they are considered insane and ignored.
i have seen too many girls ruin themselves by cutting themselves into minced meat or starving themselves to the bone simply because of the pressure put on them. to say only boys can experience hell is ignorant. just because stacy rejected you does not mean every girl would have, but guys generally only have eyes for stacy anyway, so whatever
>>
>>29238638
The only pressure is from other females, and dont even pretend having a vagina doesn't automatically get you more respect by the average person. Its all progressive to get you a job, financially support you and allow you to behave in any way. You are literally on easy mode and only see it as hard cause you're deluded illusion of pressure.
>>
>>29238638
No. Pretty much every girl will have someone attracted to her. I've only seen one girl in my life that can be described as a loser, and she was retarded. If you have a vagina and don't have some kind of disability or your looks aren't fucked up, you live life on easy mode. Even then, you might have a chance.
>>
>>29237678
I am afraid of posting anywhere you have an account, like discord or an irc.
Imageboards is bascially the only social interaction I hve.
>>
>>29238740
>thinks having hordes of horny men lusting for you is equal to respect
>thinks being elevated to a pussy on a pedestal is desirable
stop
>>29238758
beauty is in the eye of the beholder. you could say the same about guys, not just girls. the only reason girls are told that they live on easy mode is because men who want to fuck them lay down roads for them to walk on. its disgusting because it isnt genuine care, its literally just sexual desire and basically saying girls are nothing more than sexual objects which is pathetic
>>
File: 1464526152360.jpg (183 KB, 550x550) Image search: [Google]
1464526152360.jpg
183 KB, 550x550
>>29238856
>This isn't the right attention and respect I want so im just like you fellow losers!
Please kill yourself
>>
>>29238856
are you really so delusional you don't see all the benefits you get just by being a woman?

you can literally fucking attack a man in public and people will probably support you as long as you don't draw blood and appear rational afterwards.
>>
>>29238889
>this isnt the right attention and respect i want from stacy, so im a total loser now!
you first
>>
>>29238856
>you could say the same about guys
No you couldnt. I dont think you realize that men can, have, and will go through out life without anyone being attracted to them in any way
>>
>>29238914
>Muh stacey boogyman
Just because you aren't a top-tier female doesnt mean you're even comparable to a robot.
>>
>>29238914
>le all robots want stacy meme
is this your first day on this board?
>>
>>29238914
why are all women so fucking retarded

do you want pity? do you feel you deserve pity? why are you here
>>
>>29238923
you are an absolute moron if you think some women dont as well
>>29238949
implying that you want anything lower than stacy. oh, whats that... you would? well good thing you never make an effort to then, and sit around here seeking pity from your peers instead of going out and trying to find girls who arent stacy. but you are not, you have given up because you cant have stacy
>i get to decide whos a loser or not
fucking end yourself already
but you cannot even do that right
>>29238981
thats totally why you spend all your time here shitposting about chad getting all the stacys and you not having a gf, instead of settling for less than stacy. or what, you gonna pull the
>i cant get any girl, because they all want chad
card? because thats so fucking true, not like you see ugly or fat guys with cute girls at all, right?
>>29239062
i dont want your pity
i have as much right to be here as you and theres nothing you can do beside spergout like the manbaby you seem to forget you are
maybe if you werent such an ass girls you want to talk to would actually want to do so
instead you treat every girl you meet like shit and still wonder why you have no chance
>>
File: 1464529424365.png (108 KB, 250x373) Image search: [Google]
1464529424365.png
108 KB, 250x373
>>29239175
I like how you keep pushing this stacey and gf shit and ignoring any other points about how much of an advantage you're at. People will be more likely to hire you at STEM jobs, people will tolerate your actions way more than a guy, and people see you as priority for respect above males. You dont see this because you're under the delusion that males expierence these same things. Heres a wake up call: They dont.
>>
File: scouterpepe.jpg (101 KB, 904x790) Image search: [Google]
scouterpepe.jpg
101 KB, 904x790
My scouter is detecting autism levels beyond >9000 in this thread
>>
>>29238324
then there's me who's shy and has a tiny voice, I'm talking the voice of a 10 year old
I'm short and Asian(but only half) so I just get treated like a baby
never called anything other than cute, sometimes I just wanna know what its like to be called pretty or beautiful ugh
>>
File: 1465625099794.png (270 KB, 462x547) Image search: [Google]
1465625099794.png
270 KB, 462x547
>>29237678
>be funny and confident in chat
>lie that my mic is broken when they all beg me to come on because they think im some russel brand type funnyman
>>
File: 1459314526452.jpg (58 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1459314526452.jpg
58 KB, 1280x720
>>29239402
p-please go out with me anon you sound so cute
>>
>>29239284
unless youre all smiles all the time and a good little girl, you can say good bye to easy mode. other girls think you are creepy, a fucking weirdo, and men only see you as a possbility to get laid
theres nothing about respect as a human being in any of that. even the stem feminist bullshit isnt about me as a person, or my accomplishments, if you can even call it that since i would basically be thrust in forcibly, but about the feminist battle or whatever the fuck that bullshit is about now. i never cared about feminism or that shit, i cared about being seen as a person and being able to relate to others who are in shitty situations. instead guys like you throw autism fits at the first sound of my voice, or expect me to fuck you
>>
>>29239402
hey, you are beautiful
>>
>>29239175
>thats totally why you spend all your time here shitposting about chad getting all the stacys and you not having a gf, instead of settling for less than stacy.
>generalizing this hard
>r9k is one person
>or what, are you gonna pull the >i cant get any girl, because they all want chad card?

It's true though. Not necessarily chad, but women's standards are pretty high most of the time.

>not like you see ugly or fat guys with cute girls at all, right?
They're either rich, have high social standing, or have a great personality. All of which robots don't and can't have.
>>
>>29239438
And what is that compared to a male? Females see a low-tier male as a resource to exploited and males see them as a chance to demonstrate nearby females their alphaness. If you cant understand why people hate it when you try to relate to them despite you having nothing to relate with, you should probably use your pussy powers to get a free ride to the hospital to get checked.
>>
File: 1465760370174.png (75 KB, 442x768) Image search: [Google]
1465760370174.png
75 KB, 442x768
>>29239438
Sounds more like you just don't fit in with normies, that's not an entirely gender related issue. The average normalfag is kept busy and entertained by social media, celebrities, etc, and finds purpose in pushing such a shallow and simple-minded agenda like third wave feminism. There's a connection between everyone here being both an outcast and discussing shit you never hear anyone talk about in public.

Or you're just bait trying to see if anyone'll autistically whiteknight because woman who hates feminism and not normie.
>>
>>29239402
you sound like a very pretty boy post pics
>>
mgtow shit is basically feminism reversed

it's the same narrative, oh woe is me someone out there has it easier it must be their fault
>>
>>29239567
>They're either rich, have high social standing, or have a great personality. All of which robots don't and can't have.
trying this hard to rationalize why others have girls and you dont, trying to justify being alone still while making no effort to the contrary
i actually do feel some pity for you
>>29239569
i already am at the hospital so that wont be necessary, thank you. its sad to see you buy into the whole "women only want to exploit" meme as well, but i guess thats expected. ever heard of bitch alphas? they exist and are as awful as chads. things arent as different as you think they are. not to mention if you are angry about how women are treated differently, why not direct that anger toward the men who treat them differently, rather than the women. i dont want to have special treatment if it means i am only viewed as an opportunity for sex, and not for who i am as a person
>>
>>29239730
Whats with you? Even through out all these posts you've shown massive disdain for robots through normie tier "lmao you mad lmao you virgin lmao you sperg" rebuttals and obviously show no relation to their beliefs, yet you demand that you are seen as accepted by them at the same time. Which is it?
Typical women behavior to come into a group and demand change to cater to them :^)
>>
>>29239730
Not an argument. I never even said I was alone, or that I want a gf in the first place. Check your privilege, roastie.
>>
>>29239175
>you are an absolute moron if you think some women dont as well
any woman, ANY woman, can post on craiglist saying nothing but "F, I want to have sex" and have 100s of guys message them back. doesn't matter what they look like

you are an absolute moron for believing otherwise
>>
>>29237678
I can't converse with people online properly. I'm only comfortable talking shit and being annoying.
>>
>>29239835
relation to their beliefs? their beliefs are directly in opposition of what i am. their beliefs are to shit on me at every chance because it justifies their position. it doesnt matter what you say, as i stated in my first post, because they simply always jump straight to insults about how you cannot possible have it the same as them and how their pain is oh so special you would think it was almost a facade they put on. their arguments always end up into claims about how women have it easy simply because other men want to fuck women. and yes, some women do take advantage of that and have it easy, but its seriously ignorant to think its like that for every woman. but whatever, they and you dont listen
>>
>>29239402
>be girl
>get accused of being 10 all the time
i know that feel fampai
>>
>>29239903
So whats not to get? Just because you're blatantly ignoring your easy mode advantages doesn't mean they aren't there.
>>
who /too anxious to even talk one-on-one online/ here? My only communication with the outside world is 4chan because it's populated and anonymous.
>>
>>29239946
>>29237678

Same. I don't even have an excuse to since I don't play games.

I don't think I'm missing out. From what I gather, people online mainly are silent when they play and no one is there to listen to them, and behaves like youtubers, screaming, and yelling, and complaining about petty things in their shitty games, just to feel validated.
>>
>>29239935
it means its irellevant but is constantly brought up like it fucking matters. i cannot possibly be fucked because i have life of easy mode TM go fuck yourselves
>>
File: kamigawa revamp.jpg (55 KB, 437x294) Image search: [Google]
kamigawa revamp.jpg
55 KB, 437x294
>>29240115
Look at this poor little Stacey, sad that the mean ol' robots dont want to talk to her on voice chat and hate her guts. Such is her hardships of being born a female.
>>
File: 1454053993930.png (123 KB, 236x322) Image search: [Google]
1454053993930.png
123 KB, 236x322
>>29239918
>be girl
please be my girl-friend anon
>>
My excuse for avoiding online mic chat is the fact that my vocal cords/esophagus gets filled with phlegm/tightens up which causes me to sound like Napoleon dynamite with dried cum in his throat. My natural voice is deep and radio-tier, but it only exists shortly after I wake up and as the day progresses; it shits out. Perhaps if I practice vocal exercises, I can rid myself of the autist voice. But until I find a solution, I will continue to use the ol' "no mic" excuse.
>>
I hate using voice stuff online too. I mean it makes sense, usually what makes me autistic in real life involves sounding nervous, having weird timing (ex. talking/pausing at the same time as the other person), stuttering etc. which really only get worse online.
>>
>teased years because of rhotacism IRL
"anon why don't you speak in teamspeak? it's annoying to check the text chat"

fuck my life
>>
>females seek validation in men wanting them and only them
>males seek validation in many females wanting sex with them

Thoughts?
>>
>>29241740
Sounds pretty accurate, but what does it have to do with the topic at hand?
>>
>>29241831
he was probably referring to the arguments that happened itt
>>
File: feels (11).jpg (40 KB, 535x577) Image search: [Google]
feels (11).jpg
40 KB, 535x577
>hey anon just call these people for a job
I am fucking afraid of calling strangers on a phone
Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.