[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Steroids
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (13 KB, 245x173) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
13 KB, 245x173
Steroid Bread, share your experiences.
>be me
>6'3"
>builtfat
>want to get stronger and more cut
>plan on taking 1cc of test E per week for 2 months

Any advice?
>>
>>29237672
not worth it famalam
I know steroids are probably the mildest drug out there compared to I dunno heroin or something like that but it's just not worth it

I see guys in my gym who are massive and shredded to the bone at the same time and yeah that's nice, but they're all bald before 20, have massive stretch marks and pay out the ass for roids.
And for what? A few more pounds of muscle, you're better off saving that money for plastuc surgery for your face, believe me.
>>
>>29237770
*before 30, my bad I'm a bit tired
>>
>>29237672
roids wear out your system. Wait to use them when you're old, it'll improve your quality of life.

if you use them in 20s or 30s, you'll just be a huge pile of roid rage with acne and bitch tits and then after 35 you'll never get an erection again and your body will look like a grocery bag full of mud
>>
I've decided that I'll start test at age 35 (if I live that long) and keep upping it until I get cancer at age 50-something. Don't want to deteriorate physically, I'll accept a shorter lifespan in exchange.
>>
Can two months of mild use reslly damage your system like that? Im already kinda low test as it is
>>
File: gymbruh.jpg (9 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
gymbruh.jpg
9 KB, 275x183
>>29237672

Steroids will help you achieve your fitness goals in a short time but you first need to consider a few things. What kind of steroids are you going to take? Test, Tren, Anavar, HGH etc. This will make a difference in both gains but also side effects. Do some research and weight the pros and cons and see if its right for you. ALSO, you need to actually reach your natural potential or atleast close to it before you consider doing roids becuase if you just started lifting you will grow like a weed regardless of diet or workout routine, its almost a waste of money if you just started working out. You get the true benefits of taking gear when you've reached your maximum natural potential for muscle mass.

>>29237770

Don't listen to this retard. Steroids only make you bald if you have a genetic predisposition to baldness and it only just speeds up the process, so if you go bald from roids, you were inevitably going to be bald anyway. Also, stretch marks are common among natural lifters too, the best thing to do is hydrate your skin but this anon is clearly a low test beta with shitty muscle building genetics.
>>
>>29237869

Depends on what your taking anon, not every steroid is the same. Tren for example is considered the god of steroids but has the most damaging side effects. It can fuck your liver and shut down your hormonal system permanently. Anavar on the other hand will produce medium range results but is more side effect friendly.

You have to be careful with that you take, id just tun test by its self if its your first time and see how your body reacts to it. Also use a proper PCT(post cycle treatment) after your cycle to bring your natural testosterone production back and prevent estrogen related side effects.

You will get acne and your balls will shrink but thats all temporary. once your natural test comes back online your balls will grow back.
>>
where do people get roids from? aren't they illegal for personal use?
>>
>>29238126

here in Canada you can get them from a doctor really easy and you know its actual pharmaceutical strength, not shitty mexican steroids you buy off the internet thats just half fish oil in the vile.

You can do things to temporarily lower your test levels, go to the doc and get a hormone test and when the results inevitably show you have low test they will prescribe you roids. If your family doctor is really cool he might just prescribe them to just for asking.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.