[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
i want to stream my suicide what is a good site to use? i'll
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 144
Thread images: 8
File: image.jpg (365 KB, 1080x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
365 KB, 1080x720
i want to stream my suicide what is a good site to use? i'll post link tomorrow morning pinky promise
>>
>>29237548
>what is a good site to use
idk there's not many good streaming sites that would allow that kinda content

you could try a private invite only youtube vid
>>
>>29237548
Make your own live streaming website, it shouldn't take too long. I'm sure there are youtube vids on how to do it.
>>
>>29237576
i can't imagine it would be very popular and it won't be super dramatic so it would't draw much attention i don't think... i'd get it done before they clock me maybe
>>
>>29237613
ok i'll have a look now thank u
>>
>>29237613
>Make your own live streaming website
I think the biggest issue is scalability, what happens if 100 people tune in?

then the site goes down and everyone is fucked

the best thing would be if someone invented some kind of peer to peer streaming service, where the load of the stream is distributed among the watchers

that would be pretty cool
>>
Show tits first faggot
>>
>>29237548
link when done op
>>
>>29237652
well i had that dude in mind who drank/took pills maybe? then set fire to his room... he streamed it and it worked well didn't it... what did he use?
>>
>>29237548
stram it in facebook to all the normies
>>
>>29237716
to see
>>
>>29237716
>stram it in facebook to all the normies

people without facebook like me and 90% of robots will not be able to watch
only the normie lurkers and memers will tune in, it will be pointless

and facebook will take it down
>>
>>29237701
i won't shame my father like that anon
>>29237702
i'll post it tomorrow (monday) morning at like 10/11 ish when i'm done with the doctors
>>29237716
that would be funny, imagine all the fake mourning they'd do, i'd have to resurrect myself to kill everyone who pretends to care
>>
>>29237548
tomorrow morning? Can you give a specific time... There's more than 1 time zone you know.
>>
>>29237755
yeah sorry 10/11am ish probs UK time, may be later depends how long i'm with my GP
>>
>>29237748
Okay, I respect that.
>>
>>29237703
I think that was niconico, but i could be wrong.
>>29237652
I though this was already a thing.
>>
Hi alice
>>
>>29237748
Don't go off and an hero without giving us some reasons, anon.
>>
>>29237804
>Hi alice
hi mary
>>
>>29237548
You live life on easy mode. Why are you killing yourself?
>>
>>29237854
I'm not Mary.
>>
>>29237940
>I'm not Mary.
hi jessa
>>
File: iiimage.jpg (402 KB, 1080x720) Image search: [Google]
iiimage.jpg
402 KB, 1080x720
>>29237838
i don't think i can quite convey the way i feel but i'm sure some people ktf. i'm just not happy. i have autism i can't work because of it, i'm ugly (a bloo bloo) i'm too skinny, i can't do anything like i'm crap at everything i've ever put effort into, i make everyone around me miserable.
i attempted suicide saturday morning and ended up in hospital and made my dad cry so that pretty much solidified my need to die, i'm draining evryone
boo hoo poor me
>>
>>29237877
she wants attention, why else?
>>
>>29237948
Jesus fucking Christ. Get a fucking grip you dopey cunt. Do you not understand how this would affect others around you? Fucking selfish cunt. I guarantee you I have gone through things a thousand times worse than you ever have.
>>
>>29237948
is it because you're a tranny?
>>
>>29237548
I don't care about your suicide but I need to suck her feminine penis.
>>
live leak?

come on robots we had a few good low-key streaming websites that OP needs. I'm too high to remember them right now.
>>
>>29237983
very original anonnonononon
>>
>>29237948

>iiimage.jpg
>still posting from iPhone

either it was a glitch or that's not you and you're roleplaying. explain
>>
>>29237952
>guy kills himself
he was just depressed, let him have a break and rest in peace
>girl kills herself
lol tits or gtfo attention whore b&
>>
>>29237977
the "think of other people" meme, no thank u sir, they'll forget me in a few weeks it's ok. you should join me in killing myself then
>>
>>29238031
i'm just holding my phone up in front of my computer camera and naming them image iimage iiimage ect, not posting from my capitalist divice
>>
>>29238042
Just get it over with then, cunt. You're just some attention seeking whore. Go on then, fucking pussy.
>>
>>29237977
>do you not understand how this would affect others around you?
what if op doesn't care? what if it would cause a net positive benefit in the end, 10 years later when op's caretakers can live a more fulfilling life than caring for an autismo?
>I guarantee you I have gone though things a thousand times worse than you ever have
what do you mean by this? what does this imply? is suicide something one has to "earn"? why would anyone play by these rules? are you just annoyed that someone is choosing an option you don't think they deserve? why does suicide have to be in response to suffering? why do you think you understand the viewpoint of someone with autism enough to declare yourself on a higher moral ground than them?
>>
>>29238067
>>29237977
/pol/ you're being edgy again please leave
>>
>>29238067
i can't atm because my dad is home and theres nothing to really hand myself off in my room, but he's going to work tomorrow and i'm being picked up early to see my GP becuase of what happened on saturday, after that i'm free for hours
>>
Suck my dick first
>>
>>29238107
desu i probs should have lost my v before i did this
>>
>>29237977
It's selfish to force someone to live in misery because it would make them sad a little bit if you died :'c

Let people kill themselves if they actually really mean it, that fucking shit with affecting the people around you and being selfish is THE dumbest shit ever.
>>
>>29238063

your computer is a capitalist device, this website is a capitalist device

i just think you're trolling, what an awful excuse. abandon thread.
>>
>>29238190
meh w.e
>>
>>29238137
Not too late
>>
>>29237548
ive seen enough of this on r9k please just dont do it
>>
please kill yourself and stream it. I need encouragement for my own suicide
>>
>>29238237
This is my situation also.
>>
File: 1418541285267.jpg (30 KB, 337x304) Image search: [Google]
1418541285267.jpg
30 KB, 337x304
>>29237548
>>29237948
Is this really you?
Holy shit you're pretty don't kill yourself you bitch.
You can do way better than me just by not being a dude fuck, stop you stupid.
>>
>attractive women "killing themselves" aka attention whoring because they feel like they don't get enough attention otherwise so they have to feign being suicidal

inb4 500 replies
>>
OP, it's not over. Please reconsider. Your dad, though he cried cares deeply for you. Come on, think about life as a whole. This isn't it. Life can improve. Autism sucks, yes. But that doesn't mean you're stuck in torment.

Don't worry about what these other guys are saying. All that crap about egging you on to an hero is stupid. Sweetheart, you don't have to do this, okay? You have value - more than you could ever know. Don't throw it away, darling. I've had thoughts of ending it too, but please don't give in to them.

Have you ever had therapy? Mm, have you ever gone to church? I'll tell you what, how about you take a nice walk? Beautiful day outside. Leave the internet alone for a while.

If you're still looking at this thread, please respond..
>>
>>29238237
>>29238254
come on it really isnt worth it
>>
>>29238274

>women

that's a man, baby.
>>
>>29238259
>>29238274

that's clearly a man you blind faggots
>>
>>29238259
>>29238274
please don't both with this 'but ur a gril u have it easy automatically' i'm retarded, i can't work because of it i can't keep friends becuse of it fuck i can't even make friends in the first place becuse of it IT REALLY FUCKING TAKES IT'S TOLL i don't get to go out without sperging out everything is too much. do i just live the rest of my years out being a burden on my father living on bennies and making meme attempts to kill myself that most medical people seems to think is me just attention seeking aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh fuccccc
>>
>>29238038
This is exactly how it should be. You fucking roasty.
>>
>>29238283
the tfw no qt gf is killing me

I can't live with myself any longer
>>
>>29238318
>>29238297
shut up ya dips this is boring you're clogging up my one chance to talk to people who might feel the same way i do
>>
>>29238364
Stop baiting you bitch, if you wanted you could marry literally any wage on this board.
>>
File: 1444311706496.jpg (137 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
1444311706496.jpg
137 KB, 700x700
We're all going to die someday.

You have been muted for 2 seconds, because your comment was not original.
>>
>>29238397
kys asshoIe
>>
>>29238405
BORING MEME BE MORE ORIGINAL PLEASE

TFW CAN'T EVEN MAKE A FRIEND YET ALONE GET MARRIED U DEFLATED TIT
>>
>>29238388
I'm not a girl

wew
>>
>>29238038
Because many, many more girls attempt suicide than males yet don't actually go through with it, whereas many more males actually just kill themselves in private without whining about it beforehand.
>>
>>29238445
seriously, try harder
>>
>>29237548
Periscope. Just make it quick.
>>
>>29238445
Want to be my friend and gf then?
>>
File: iiiimage.jpg (332 KB, 1080x709) Image search: [Google]
iiiimage.jpg
332 KB, 1080x709
>>29238531
that might actually be a good option
like i'll just sit there drinking and listening to beethoven for a bit probs so people have some times to join if they wanna, then i just plan on hanging myself off the door or banister so that'll be fairly quick... that could work couldn't it...
>>
>>29238590
i have people that i talk to on skype already, i just wanted something IRL to last
>>
>>29238626
>i have people that i talk to on skype already
>wahh I'm lonely even though I'm not really, wahhh

Well, I only have a bunch of shitposters on this image board to talk to so you're better than me you roastie slut.
>>
>>29238595
Why do you feel the need to post pictures of yourself?

Don't you get that it's just affirming to everyone ITT that you have nothing of value to say and are just here for attention?

You could have posted everything you have without mentioning you're a girl and gotten many many more serious and helpful replies, but you insist on acting in the very way that makes most people on this site despise you.
>>
>>29238647
have other sad people to talk to online isn't the same as having some friends who actually like you irl you can't really compare

i'd talk to you, my skype is noiided if you wanna, just for tonight tho obvs
>>
>>29238595
Anon, what is going on? You're beautiful girl. Beautiful girl doesn't need to kill herself. You'd make me sad.
>>
>>29238660
i know i know i posted them so peopel would know the thread is legit, i didn't want to it become full of PROVE IT TTIS OR GTFO BITCH kidna thing

i neevr wanted to post my face on this site but seen as though i'm gonna end it i was like FUCC IT
>>
>>29238719
I'M FULLL METAL AUTISMO ANON AND I'M ETERNALLY SAD
>>
Please, kill yourself, really.

It doesn't matter if you are beautiful, you are useless anyway. Think that people around you will be sad for a bit, and then they will go on with their life. You, on the contrary, will be forced to live and suffer until old age.
Suicide is the only logical solution for every being equipped with enough conscience.
>>
File: 1414546003419.jpg (155 KB, 783x811) Image search: [Google]
1414546003419.jpg
155 KB, 783x811
>>29238694
Well before we ever talked irl we would have to become friends online, I'm a poor motherfucker how do you expect me to travel somewhere just to drink a cup of coffee with you or something.

I'm not going to add you though, I don't really want to talk to anyone anymore but have a nice day and I hope you get better. Also talk to some friend you already have about this shit maybe they will care I guess.
>>
Do you have kik?

Orange avenue
>>
>>29238728
>i neevr wanted to post my face on this site but seen as though i'm gonna end it i was like FUCC IT

Might as well post tits then FUCC IT right it's your logic attentionwhore

> i posted them so peopel would know the thread is legit

people would post in this thread with out the pic m8 been plenty of suicide advice threads
>>
>>29238364
>>29238364
I'm a girl too and I'm not resorting to saying all women have it easy.

But attractive thin white women like you have it fucking easy. Try being born deformed at birth and shunned by society over something you can't control, at that point having a vagina is irrelevant. Your meme mental illness "autism" is just a fucking Facebook-tier excuse and an attempt to be quirky and gather more attention. I'm sick of pretty bitches complaining about their lives when their lives are easy mode and they've never had to work a day in their lives for anything. You're not here because you're actually suicidal, you're here because you want to attract orbiters like Eliza and Erica. You're a hypergamous, conceited, superficial little slut.

You're an attractive white women and basically live life on tutorial mode, you're just attention seeking because Chad won't fuck you. Kill yourself already, you degenerate attention seeking slut.
>>
>>29238761
god youre an asshole
>>
>>29238750
There's people who have it way worse. Fembot, please. There is a light at the end of the tunnel. Don't end your life this fast. At least know that I care about you.
>>
>>29238764
i'm on bennies i would pay for someones travel to come spend time with me
>>29238765
nope
>>29238784
like i said, i won't shame my father by exposing myself like that you retard
yeah i know i fucked up there idk i'm not thinking totally straight i've lost dignity over the weekend
>>
>>29238728
>i know i know i posted them so peopel would know the thread is legit
>i didn't want to it become full of PROVE IT TTIS OR GTFO BITCH kidna thing

Then why did you even mention that you're a girl in the first place? Why does posting pictures make it legit? If you just didn't mention gender at all people would have assumed you to be male and treated you as such.

>i neevr wanted to post my face on this site but seen as though i'm gonna end it i was like FUCC IT

Face it, you're almost definitely not going to. I've met so many girls like you in real life, and as much as I sympathize with your situation you have to acknowledge that you are an attention whore.
>>
>>29237548
>>29237948
you say WAAAH I WANT IRL FRIENDS I WANT IRL BF

then post location, I guarantee that you could find a irl friend within an hour no matter where you are

the fact of the matter is, you don't actually want one. you WANT to be depressed and pretend you are more retarded than you actually are
>>
Why would you stream your suicide ?
It wont bring you anything, you'll be dead right after, you wont be able to profit about whichever reactions it would provoke
>>
>>29238821
MEME LEVLE OVER 9000
>>29238847
>people have it worse
YEAH I KNOW but that doesn't mean i ain't have a crap old time here myself buddy
>>29238854
I ATTEMPTED SUICIDE ON SAT MORNING the only reason i didn't succeed is because i woke my dad up screaming whilst i did it and i live right acros the road from the hosiptal so i didn't bleed out before i got shoved in there, thats why i ma now prtty numb and don't care and can waiting until tomorrow knowing the sweet sweet release of death is coming
>>
File: 1445795477389.png (13 KB, 418x359) Image search: [Google]
1445795477389.png
13 KB, 418x359
>>29238821
>Says being attractive means you cant have issues
>Calls someone else superficial slut
>>
>>29238847
"fembot"

Hey newfriend are you enjoying your stay at r9k. please try to learn our culture before spouting off such offensive things :^) If you lurked you'd know why. enjoy your summer friendo
>>
>>29237977
asking an autist to understand how his actions effect others.
>>
God loves you, anon. You still have a purpose on this planet. Don't go..

Plus, many of us here think you're swell. Come on man, don't throw your life away. If you have kik or skype, I can message you on there.
>>
>>29238932
If you really attempted suicide, your father found out you were bleeding in the floor and you went to the hospital you wouldn't be here typing.
You know what they do with people who attempt suicide? My cousing tried, he got locked away for 4 months in a place that's probably higher security than where they put mass shooters.
>>
>>29238932
>I ATTEMPTED SUICIDE ON SAT MORNING
why do you lie to us?
do you think we are stupid? did you not think your story through before you made this stupid thread?
>>
>>29238932
>I ATTEMPTED SUICIDE ON SAT MORNING

So you're posting from a psyche ward?

Also, I assume from
>so i didn't bleed out
you tried to slit your wrists?

If so, holy shit you're dumber than I thought
>>
>>29238932
your approaching tumblr levels of attentionseeking.
either talk to one of the posters here offering support or friendship, talk to your dad or just stop posting and watch a film
>>
>>29238626
Since you have skype, add a few robots here and have a group video call with them.

Then they can each stream the call to several different services, so it won't matter if one or two get taken down.
>>
Anon, what exactly will it take to convince you to relax? What, do you want friends? People to talk to? A love life?

Just say it.
>>
>>29238861
fucc mate don't want a bf i can;t look after myself eyt alone someone else, i'm too spergy to care for someone

ok here goes, i am in the northwest of the UK pls can someone who can deal with a spergy mc spergson give my life some happiness
>>29238899
i'm not sure i have an answer as to why... i just thought about streaming it and it and it gave me a giggle

>>29238987
it's sunday now, i was released because they didn't take me seriosuly i don't think, i spent a day there and i have to go see someone tomorrow.. the mental health care here is realy bad, infact i think my town was actually the worst in the UK for it
>>
>>29238932
>I ATTEMPTED SUICIDE ON SAT MORNING the only reason i didn't succeed is because i woke my dad up screaming whilst i did it and i live right acros the road from the hosiptal so i didn't bleed out before i got shoved in there

ahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

try harder love
>>
>>29237948
You will look so pretty in a coffin.
You will also look so nice hanged from the ceiling in maybe one of those old school black doll dresses
>>
>>29239067
>ok here goes, i am in the northwest of the UK

I will be in Hull in september for my next uni term, if you're still alive then hmu
>>
>>29239024
i need to be able to function
i don't want to feel sheer panic and distress when i go outside and be overwhelmed by all the lights and noises
i want to work and earn money but no one will hire me because of my autism
this is my main problem
>>
>>29239067
>i was released because they didn't take me seriosuly i don't think
well of course, you are a woman

girls don't actually attempt suicide, they hurt themselves for attention

well female, you got it, you got attention. what's next?
>>
>>29238038
>announces you want to kill urself
>doing it just for attention
You can literally only. pick both
>>
>>29239067
I'm on the other side of the pond bitch but there's a shitload of brit robots here, if you really wanted friendship and maybe a love life you could literally get it in 30 seconds.

I really wish I was rich now, I would travel just to hatefuck you into stocholm syndrome. You fucking sperg roastie.
>>
>>29239067
I travel between kent, london and bolton/Manchester a fair bit, could be cool.
>>
>>29239067
>it's sunday now, i was released because they didn't take me seriosuly i don't think, i spent a day there and i have to go see someone tomorrow

Speaking as someone who attempted suicide in the UK, the mental healthcare here is bad, but it's not that bad
>>
>>29238938
If you're an attractive girl you can't have issues because you can EASILY find a man to love and provide for you as well as friends that love you.
She even mentioned she has a dad that cares about her. That's more than most ugly robots and femanons have.

Fuck this attention seeking whore and fuck you for white knighting her. Just like I predicted, she's getting orbiters out the wazoo

For a group of people that hate women you sure love orbiting them. I predict it's about 30 min till she adopts a trip and posts her Amazon wishlist.
>>
I just can't wait for your stream. I set my alarm so that I won't miss it.
I can see your face slowly leaking life

please don't let me down
>>
She doesent want any of you delusional retards stop feeding this whore attention, nothing will happen.

ITS FUCKING FUTILE, SHE WONT FUCK YOU
>>
can i just say that this whole 'ur doing it for attention' thing is just ????? have any of you got autism? like the type where you straight up can't do anything because you're a liability??? it's not attention seeking, i need to be cured
>>
>>29239159
>it's not attention seeking

I don't think you have autism, I think you're just actually retarded

>i need to be cured

and attention whoring on a 4chan board known for it's misogyny and hate will help achieve that?

Is your 'tism diagnosed?
>>
Too lazy to read all this shit, did she post a stream link yet?
If not than do it faster you victorian funeral looking deranged slut
>>
>>29239108
Okay, that's a start. Thanks, anon. Have you ever seen a counselor or therapist? Have you ever talked to your dad about your concerns and everyday battles?

Talking about this can do wonders. You do have healthy desires, like most of us. I'm thinking anon, it will come in time.

Hey. Ignore these guys talking about suicide. Your life is valuable. You just need a little help. No shame in that. Why don't you relax today? Watch a movie? Chill with your dad?
>>
>>29239159
You know that girls display symptoms of autism completely differently from guys, right?

In fact, the brain patterns of girls with autism are actually a lot closer to those of a healthy boy than a boy with autism.
>>
>>29239159
This isn't tumblr sorry, if you want sympathy for failing life as an attractive white woman go there
>>
>>29239198
Of course she isn't diagnosed, she just latched onto the first meme illness that she could find. Do you think someone genuinely autistic would be doing a full face of makeup and then taking selfies and posting them on a board dominated by misogyny?

Are you all retarded or just that gullible???
>>
>>29239159
>have any of you got autism? like the type where you straight up can't do anything because you're a liability??? it's not attention seeking, i need to be cured

Welcome to how 80% of this board feels, except whilst not also being an attractive white woman in the first world and also not whining about it

Holy shit do you even read your posts before you post them, you literally sound like a bad meme
>>
>>29239159
At least 3 brit bots replied to you and you ignored them all

top kek my friend
>>
>>29239159
>it's not attention seeking
oh, of course, that's why you came to post about your little event here, right?
>>
>>29239203
>Too lazy to read all this shit, did she post a stream link yet?
what would she post a link to, it's not like she's actually planning on doing anything

women are not capable of actually going through with suicide, they don't have the mental fortitude to accomplish it, or anything else
>>
I'll truly never be able to understand the mental gymnastics of someone who can claim they're not attention seeking in the same post as declarations of wanting to commit suicide with a pic of them in full makeup

Like, it makes absolutely zero sense

I'll give you the benifit of the doubt and assume that you're being completely honest, but do you not see that the very fact that you made these posts shows that you are attention whoring?

If you weren't, you'd be doing literally anything else right now
>>
>No time stamp
oc
>>
>>29239590
She wants orbiters like Erica and Eliza and shit, she wants attention and wants to feel special and like a nerdy autistic gamer girl

If she was like SLIGHTLY more attractive like they were she could pull it off, but robots hate made up whores. Try again next time
>>
>>29239618
obviously this girl isn't op anon

this is a bait thread
>>
>>29239238
if you really believe that, you're stupid
>>
Actually diagnosed autist here.
Don't know if this thread is just bait or attention whoring, but I'll provide my input just in case.

First of all, autism isn't cureable, for now. So getting rid of it isn't an option. If you really have it, you can only treat symptomps or develop coping strategies for various problems.
I know how it feels to be overwhelmed by sensory input, you literally just can't do anything and only want to leave. And I'm only a mild case, I could still work an internship, despite being bothered by co-workers noises and wanting to kill everything in sight sometimes, just because it was too much.
So what you should do is go to a good psychiatrist and get him to give you meds that lower sensory sensitivity. Possibly some other stuff against depression, anxiety or for better concentration too.
And the other thing is to seek actual psychotherapy, to help you develop coping mechanisms for various situations and generally making you function better in society.
I don't know what the health care situation in UK is like, and I'm lucky enough that my parents pay for my treatment, but this really helped get me back on track.
I don't have any convincing arguments against killing yourself. But I was always too afraid to actually go through with it. In the end, living seemed less scary. If that's not the case for you, then go through with it.
>>
>>29237548
Don't deny yourself the world. You can stop being part of a mistake, starting now.
>>
I'm pretty sure I know you, OP.

Where are you from?
>>
>>29240357
you sound like a pretty intelligent guy anon
you seem very well adjusted to living with autism.

>So what you should do is go to a good psychiatrist and get him to give you meds that lower sensory sensitivity. Possibly some other stuff against depression, anxiety or for better concentration too.
I'm not OP but see my big fear about taking meds is they will fuck with my brain, change who I am. I'm not perfect by any means, but... I like who I am, I don't really want to change. I don't really know how mental illness medication affects people, I don't even really think they are well enough understood by doctors desu
>>
>>29240482
>Where are you from?
she is from northwest uk, as stated in the thread

if you read the thread you could have found out yourself... it's ok though I like helping others!
>>
>>29240482
Read up, it's been said
>>
Hey OP, can you post a picture of you killing an ant or a few ants? With your fingers preferably? Please please do it your hands are so nice
>>
OP please post a pic of you holding a sasauge in your hands very tightly squeezing it gently I paypal you $50 please
>>
>>29240487
I had this fear too, before taking any. I've taken various antidepressants, Ritalin and neuroleptics. And in my experience, none fundamentally changed me, some made me tired, some made me more awake, others made me horny as hell and others made me less depressed. It is kind of like alcohol, you feel different and act differently, but you don't change, and when you are sober, you are back to normal.
Now there are some meds that really can change you, stuff like tricyclic anti depressants, but those are mostly old meds and only used in severe cases. And yes, they aren't perfectly understood by doctors, but through years of experience, they know pretty well what works and what doesn't. You need a good doc though.
Oh and don't go to a mental ward, never. All the people that I know that went there, didn't come back the same person.

>>29240709
Heh. OP is probably asleep already
>>
>>29240772
>All the people that I know that went there, didn't come back the same person.
w-what happened to them
sounds scary desu
>>
>>29240825
Well basically, cheerful happy people, that suddenly got depressed, got admitted to psych and came back lethargic and apathetic. I'm pretty sure they give you heavy sedatives there.
>>
>>29238821
Goddamn you backhanded her with the truth.
>>
>>29238038
Because women have eggs and vaginas they inherently have value
Men are expendable and have no one to look after them
>>
>>29237548
YOU FUCKING PROMISED SENPAI
>>
File: Ori.jpg (153 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
Ori.jpg
153 KB, 1024x768
post tits desu
>>
This is the most self-deluded attention whoring I've seen in a good long while.
>>
>>29240772
I don't have a fear really, but I refuse to introduce anything into my body that will significantly influence my thinking, like alcohol or antidepressants. Not even sleeping pills and I have insomnia.

Hormones and shit that my body naturally produces that affect mental state are already bad enough. I don't need to add more.

tfw hormones are in food that can affect mental state but you have to eat so you can't avoid them
>>
>>29240482
Do you know her? What is her name?
>>
>>29237948
Just take some pills to be quite honest, sempai. Be considerate for whoever might find you.
Thread replies: 144
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.