[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are Shitskins such degenerated violent subhuman scum?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
Can't these subhumans just appreciate living in the first world?
>>
>>29237433
They are not. The ones that come in the first one are of the ones that flee the war and community, chosing a more confortable selfish life for themselves instead of protecting their families. What could expect from this kind of people?
>>
What's wrong with violence? It's highly underrated. I bet you could solve a lot of your problems with violence. I bet most people here could.
>>
>>29237558
Yeah mean, you just shoot sum people, then magical wings grow from your back and you stop being a loser. Sounds legit
>>
>>29237433
They're taking over the world. You have to use violence to conquer a place, not kindness.
>>
>>29237606
Sounds about right, yeah. At least in my experience anyway.
>>
>>29237664
I'm not talking about JRPGS btw.
>>
Their shit culture (i.e. Islam).
>>
>>29237433
>shitskin

That dude's lighter than I am.
>>
>>29237690
Nor I.
>>
op is faggot and he is angry that this guy shot a gay club
>>
>>29237433
>whites are responsible for more school shootings
>hurrr why are shitskins so violent wahhh

kek
>>
>shoot faggots down
>a bad thing

I'll gladly trade faggots for muslims. muslims are redpilled.
>>
>>29238349
then why don't you go to a muslim country and have a muslim take your place here?
>>
>Why are Shitskins such degenerated violent subhuman scum?

>kills 50 homosexuals
>no children
>no actual men
>no woman
He killed animals. He is a hero. OP is a butt-roasted homosexual.
>>
If living in the first world means having to tolerate faggot fuckclubs, I don't want to live in the first world.
>>
>>29238333
school shootings.
>happen every few months
>get massive play on media
shitskin violence
>literally goes on every day in shitskin countries
>nobody talks about it and if it happens in wester nations they graze over the whole muzzie thing
nigger violence.
>happens every day, "mass shootings" are changed to "gang violence"
>it's racist to even insinuate that it happens
kill yourself nigger.

also nice trips.
>>
>>29237433
kill yourself you faggot
you are going to be next
>>
>>29237433
>cheer when elliot rodger kills people
>get mad when someone else does it
>>
Was he a Jihadi Chad?
>>
>>29239510
Well , when your right your right.
Christians true believers should have the same balls this guy had and get rid of the sinners too
>>
I hate being brown, It fucking sucks so fucking much.... :((( help

>inb4 go back to ur country

I am mostly native South american so fuck you.
>>
Cho and Elliot were fine but

>muslim

Yep, that's a documentary I won't be watching

Plus look at this fucking faggot, acting and looking like some nigger
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.