[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Honestly fuck this shit >decide to change my life around and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: 1453701525922.jpg (2 MB, 1607x1024) Image search: [Google]
1453701525922.jpg
2 MB, 1607x1024
Honestly fuck this shit
>decide to change my life around and be more independent
>mom gets me wage cuck job at real estate company. Min wage
>i decide im gonna do good. Always go there 30 mins before job starts. Always work harder and learn harder than everyone there.
>never ask for breaks and always keep working even when boss says take a break.
>job doesn't specify lunch hour so i eat on the job. Watever no big deal
>decide that job isnt what i want and isnt improving me so I tell boss im gonna quit
>i find out there is a 180 hour or 3 week of no pay "trial period"
>mfw

So i worked as hard as i could and now i quit i basically just did free work for three weeks, spending my own money for subway. Gentleman, fuck this shit. . This job is even below wagecuck as there isnt even a wage lmao.

I finally understand how it is important to trade ur ideas for value u deserve. Not spending ur time for someone else's dream and get compensated shit for ur hard work. Fuck the wagecuck meme, work on increasing ur personal value to the marketplace and then im sure that money will follow naturally. Like jim rohn said "work harder on urself than ur job"

Again i repeat, fuck this wagecuck meme, any self respecting man will not settle for less than he deserves.
>>
>>29237247
wow three weeks you sure tried hard
>>
>>29237247
>work harder on urself than ur job
I like that, good advice
>>
>>29237247
>>29237247
Why would you work without knowing exactly what you are getting paid. It's your own fault for being a pushover beta and not asking shekelstein what your wage was on the first day
>>
>>29237504
Boss said the pay was 11.25 during interview and i just assumed there was no "trial period" it was my first job so i didnt exactly expect this
>>
You know if your boss tells you to take a break take the fucking hint, you moron.
>>
>>29237533
Then call some workers rights board and get that cunt to pay you for the work you did. If he said that and didn't mention the trial period he owes you.
>>
>cucked by his own mother
>>
>>29237572
This, don't be a fucking idiot anon. How many hours did you work?
>>
>>29237247
You should know shit like this before you agree to start working. Read your fucking contract.
>>
>>29237818
There was no contract. Mom told me there was work and i just went to interview and was just like ok. Again this is my first "real job" i didnt really know anything.

>>29237750
Since i quit rather early. I only got around 77 hours
>>
>>29237247
how the fuck is that even legal? are you in murrica? kek
>>
>>29237943
So you quit after a week and a half??
>>
>>29238367
In entirety covered about 2 weeks plus a weekend as im didnt work full time
>>
>>29237247
where the fuck do you live that it legal for them not to pay you for three weeks of work?

I've had a bitch at my last job quit after her 3rd day, this being training that consisted of nothing but sitting on your ass and getting to know the other faggots around you,the real training only started the 2nd week.
Anyway,bitch got paid for sitting there doing fuck all yet you're not getting shit?
>>
>>29239113
Im in toronto canada desu
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.